This topic is about Where She Went
If I Stay > Where She Went

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Superwholock (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (teamfreewill) | 3839 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Sandee (The Whimsical Reader) (awhimsicalreader) This made me cry! :D
Adam and Mia are just so meant to be together.

Kate (katespofford) | 11 comments I'm listening to the audio and I'm on disc 4 right now... I just find Adam to be kind of whiny. That might be the narrator though.

message 4: by Erika, Superwholock (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (teamfreewill) | 3839 comments Mod
Sandeelovesbooks wrote: "This made me cry! :D
Adam and Mia are just so meant to be together."

I was crying through the entire book and they should be together!

Kate (katespofford) | 11 comments I think my problem with the book was that I broke up with someone recently and I was not in the right place emotionally to enjoy all the angst... I did really enjoy If I Stay.

Sandee (The Whimsical Reader) (awhimsicalreader) Erika wrote: "Sandeelovesbooks wrote: "This made me cry! :D
Adam and Mia are just so meant to be together."

I was crying through the entire book and they should be together!"

They should be! I actually read this first before reading If I Stay. :p

Zoe | 63 comments I read this book, but I never read If I Stay. I liked this book.

Delaney | 487 comments Zoe *The Gothic Princess* wrote: "I read this book, but I never read If I Stay. I liked this book."

If you read If I Stay it gives more indept stuff and the lightbulb just clicks .

cy Adam's view is very different but I really like it. He's such a wreck. Loved the part where he met Mia backstage after her concert! it was so awkward!

message 10: by Annabel ♥, Unspoken Sorceress (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4564 comments Mod
I couldn't finish If I Stay, but this cover is so awesome that it makes me want to read it! ha-ha

cy why couldn't you finish it?? :(

message 12: by Annabel ♥, Unspoken Sorceress (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 4564 comments Mod
I don't know...it kind of freaked me out.

cy yeah, its a bit in-your-face at first..:)

A.O. Peart (AOPeart) | 7 comments I enjoy the plot, the characters and author's voice of both of the books, Where She Went and If I Stay.

Tabitha (tabbs55) | 16 comments LOVED IT! I like that it's sad at first, but it gets more positive over the course of the book.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I wished they got back together a lot sooner and we could see more of their relationship.

Renee It was such a great book! The perfect sequel and I loved seeing things from Adam's point of view.

Adam and Mia together were so cute!

Beatrice (beatricemasalunga) | 251 comments Adam Wilde! <3

Sophie Moore | 1 comments I LOVED THIS BOOK. It's one of the best i've ever read. Like seriously

Tia I liked this one but the first one is still my favorite.

Jenna Watt (Justjenna13) | 9 comments This book was decent but the concept of the fist book was so strong that this one paled in comparison. Sure I wanted to know what happened after the first one but I think she could've made a much stronger series if she skipped the "what happened" book and did a series of Comatose victims. Each book describing a different scenario and their struggle to stay or go. Just my opinion. Don't bash me I know you all loved this book.

Ashleylauren (ashleylaurenm) | 6 comments I have a feeling I am going to stay up all night reading this book tonight. I just started it and cannot put it down..

Nikki (nikkier) | 4 comments Ashleylauren wrote: "I have a feeling I am going to stay up all night reading this book tonight. I just started it and cannot put it down.."

It is amazing! One of my favorites.

E.D | 45 comments Loved this so much.
I cried in it but I loved it
*tear*

Bren (bren10) | 1 comments Just read it and I've never been so pleased and happy in my life, Mia and Adam are just so perfect :'(

Madison Palms | 6 comments I love the feeling after you finish a book with the perfect ending. Adam and Mia's journey didn't only bring me to tears, but gave me a never leaving smile. There romance was so real and realistic to our current world. It shows the promise that love can prevail no matter what life throws at you.

The only thing that I could ask more for from Gale is that I would have loved to read an epilogue. I think it would have been so cool to see a glimpse of them get married and having kids. What do y'all think?

Jennifer (jen628) | 34 comments Madison wrote: "I love the feeling after you finish a book with the perfect ending. Adam and Mia's journey didn't only bring me to tears, but gave me a never leaving smile. There romance was so real and realistic ..."

I agree, their relationship was so real to me. I always love extra content so I wish she would but it seems very unlikely.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

If I Stay (other topics)