Novel Books & Reading Challenges discussion

Reading Challenges > Titanic 100 Year Anniversary Challenge

Comments (showing 1-50 of 153) (153 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (last edited Apr 21, 2012 04:09PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments
                                       ~ Titanic 100 Year Anniversary Challenge ~

[image error]descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription[image error]description

The RMS Titanic, a passenger liner that struck an iceberg on her maiden voyage from Southampton, England, to New York City, sank on 15 April 1912. Of the 2,223 people on board the White Star Line steamship, 1,517 perished. Click here for a Time/Life Photo Gallery . Click here for more information from Wikipedia.

• Read a book, non-fiction or fiction, about the Titanic. For suggestions, check out these
         GoodReads’ listopia links: Best Titanic Books, Fiction Books About the Titanic,
         and Genre: Titanic.
• Read a book that at least partly has its setting on a ship. This can also be a spaceship.
• Read a book of “titanic proportions” - as in greater than 450 pages.
• Read a book about a captain of something or has a character called “captain,” even if only as
         a nickname.
• Read a book with “ice” in the title or is depicted on the cover.
• Read a book where a lifeboat is used.
• Read a book about a catastrophe or disaster. Click here for GRs listopia Maritime Disasters
         and Shipwrecks.
• Read a book in which Morse Code, or a telegraph, is used to send a message.
“And the band played on…” Read a book where the protagonist is connected to a musical band.
         Helpful GRs listopia are: Fiction Involving Music, Best Books on Rock & Roll,
         & YA Music Books.
• Read a biography of someone who was on the Titanic. Helpful link: enclyclopedia-titanica.org
• Read a book with a predominately white cover.
• Read a book with a star (or stars) on it.

Duration: One Year for Your Start Date
Levels
Life vest: (easy) = 3 books
Lifeboat: (medium) = 4 - 10
Carpathia*: (hard) = 11 - 12
(*ship that delivered survivors to New York)
Or you may choose the Spell-It-Out Option, and spell T.I.T.A.N.I.C. or another word that
reminds you of this historic event. Use book or series titles, or authors' first or last names to spell your word(s). Note: I used all Titanic theme books in the example;however, you don't have to do this.
                Titanic, iceberg, captain, S.O.S, lifeboat, Morse Code, April, hundred
Spell It Out
T. - Terry Jones = Douglas Adams's Starship Titanic
I. - Ice, by Linda Howard
T. - Titanic, #3 by Gordon Korman
A. - And the Band Played on, by Christopher Ward
N. - A Night to Remember, by Walter Lord
I. - Into Thin Air, by Jon Krakauer
C. - Crisp, Marty White Star: A Dog on the Titanic
Douglas Adams's Starship Titanic by Terry Jones Ice by Linda Howard S.O.S. (Titanic, #3) by Gordon Korman And the Band Played On . . .  The Titanic Violinist and the Glovemaker  A True Story of Love, Loss and Betrayal by Christopher Ward A Night to Remember by Walter Lord Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer White Star  A Dog On The Titanic by Marty Crisp

H. - Her Name, Titanic, by Charles R. Pellegrino
U. - Unsinkable: The Molly Brown Story, by Joyce B. Lohse
N. - Nick Barratt = Lost Voices from the Titanic
D. - Dirk Pitt, #4 - Raise The Titanic!, by Clive Cussler
R. - Rogan, Charlotte = The Lifeboat
E. - Every Man for Himself, by Beryl Bainbridge
D. - Deadly Decisions, by Christopher Burns
T. - Turner, Steve = The Band that Played On:
       The Extraordinary Story of the 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic
H. - How to Survive the Titanic: Or, the Sinking of J. Bruce Ismay, by Frances Wilson
Her Name, Titanic by Charles R. Pellegrino Unsinkable  The Molly Brown Story by Joyce B. Lohse Lost Voices from the Titanic  The Definitive Oral History by Nick Barratt Raise The Titanic! by Clive Cussler The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan Every Man for Himself by Beryl Bainbridge Deadly Decisions by Christopher Burns The Band That Played on  The Extraordinary Story of the 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic by Steve Turner How to Survive the Titanic  Or, the Sinking of J. Bruce Ismay  With Earbuds  by Frances Wilson

message 2: by Lisa Kay (last edited Feb 29, 2012 10:12PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Reserved for comments.

message 3: by ♥Robin ♥ (last edited Jul 13, 2012 10:38PM) (new)

♥Robin ♥ (Scoobydoo0811) | 748 comments OHHHHHHHHHH Lisa Kay!!! I so love the Titanic and reading books about it. I am in on this one!!! I don't know that all my books will be about the Titanic but I like this challenge. Thanks for another good one : )

You can count me in on this : )

The RMS Titanic, a passenger liner that struck an iceberg on her maiden voyage from Southampton, England, to New York City, sank on 15 April 1912. Of the 2,223 people on board the White Star Line steamship, 1,517 perished. Click here for a Time/Life Photo Gallery. Click here for more information from Wikipedia.
Duration: One Year for Your Start Date 3/1/12
Level:Carpathia*: (hard) = 11 - 12
(*ship that delivered survivors to New York)

Books Read: 13/12

• Read a book that at least partly has its setting on a ship. This can also be a spaceship.

The Scrapbook of Frankie Pratt by Caroline Preston

Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Perfect (Impulse, #2) by Ellen Hopkins Impulse (Impulse, #1) by Ellen Hopkins Glass by Ellen Hopkins Fallout (Crank, #3) by Ellen Hopkins Identical by Ellen Hopkins Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James

• Read a book about a captain of something or has a character called “captain,” even if only as a nickname.

Making Waves (Manawa Summers Series #1) by Lorna Seilstad The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom

• Read a book in which Morse Code, or a telegraph, is used to send a message.

A Great Catch (Lake Manawa Summers, #2) by Lorna Seilstad

• “And the band played on…” Read a book where the protagonist is connected to a musical band.
Helpful GRs listopia are: Fiction Involving Music, Best Books on Rock & Roll,
& YA Music Books.

Letting Go of Lisa by Lurlene McDaniel

Burned (Burned, #1) by Ellen Hopkins

Midu Hadi | 2496 comments Amazingly creative,LK!

Vi | 1425 comments Seriously, very creative, LK!!

message 6: by Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (last edited Nov 14, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

Sallie(GeorgiaGirl) (Shuga) | 346 comments T~ Tiger's Quest,colleen houck READ 04.16.2012
I~ The Iron Daughter,julie kagawa
T~ Tempting Evil,keri arthur READ 05.14.2012
A~ No Rest for the Wiccan,madelyn a~lt READ 03.02.2012
N~ Night Veil,yasmine galenorn READ 11.07.2012
I~ Magic Strikes,i~lona andrews Read 03.18
C~ Cream Puff Murder,joanne fluke Read 09.13

I~ Magic Bleeds,i~lona andrews READ 07.27.2012
C~ Cat of the Century,rita mae brown
E~ Wicked Business,janet e~vanovich READ 09.28.2012
B~ Bite Club,rachel caine READ 09.02
E~ An Echo in the Bone,diana gabaldon
R~ The Rebel (The Moorehouse Legacy, #1),jr ward READ 03.10
G~ One False Note,g~ordon korman

Nay Nay | 207 comments This is a great idea for a challenge...I'm in!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Thanks, Robin, Midu, Vi, & Naynay. Love your set-up, Sallie, and your ~'s.

Kristina (KristinaLawhead) | 573 comments count me in! I have a TON of Titanic books, it's my favorite subject!! So excited!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Great, Kristina!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Welcome to the challenge, everyone!

Joann | 116 comments Another amazing challenge, Lisa Kay! I will probably do a Spell It Out. Will come back with list this weekend.

message 13: by Nay Nay (last edited Mar 25, 2012 09:48AM) (new)

Nay Nay | 207 comments Titanic 100 Year Anniversary Challenge
Duration: March 1/12 - March 1/13
Finished March 25/12

Level: Lifeboat

10/10

Read a book, non-fiction or fiction, about the Titanic - A Good Woman by Danielle Steel 03/02/12 ****

Read a book that at least partly has its setting on a ship - The Ocean Between Us by Susan Wiggs 03/05/12 ****

Read a book of “titanic proportions” - as in greater than 450 pages - The Girl in the Tangerine Scarf by Mohja Kahf 03/13/12 ***

Read a book about a captain -
Live Wire by Lora Leigh 03/25/12 ***

Read a book with “ice” in the title or is depicted on the cover - An Ice Cold Grave by Charlene Harris 03/20/12 ****

Read a book where a lifeboat is used - The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan 03/17/12 ***

Read a book about a catastrophe or disaster - Blown Away by Sharon Sala 03/14/12 ****

"And the band played on…” Read a book where the protagonist is connected to a musical band - A New World by Patricia McLinn 03/09/12 ****

Read a book with a predominately white cover - Crimson Footprints by Shewands Pugh 03/06/12 ****

Read a book with a star (or stars) on it - Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen 03/07/12 ***

A Good Woman by Danielle Steel The Ocean Between Us by Susan Wiggs The Girl in the Tangerine Scarf by Mohja Kahf Live Wire (Elite Ops, #6) by Lora Leigh An Ice Cold Grave (Harper Connelly, #3) by Charlaine Harris The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan Blown Away (Storm Front, #1) by Sharon Sala A New World by Patricia McLinn Crimson Footprints by Shewanda Pugh Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Glad you like it, Joann! Look forward to seeing what you come up with. ☺

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Oh, Naynay! Love your selections. I may have to steal a couple. ☺

Laurie Martin | 93 comments I'm in and will post as I go.

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Great, Laurie! Welcome to the challenge. ☺

Stefani (steffiebaby140) | 835 comments I absolutely love this! I have been rather obsessed with the story of the Titanic for years, I am will come back with my list!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Wonderful, Stefani! Looking forward to what you hunt down.

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (KatNHat) | 81 comments Ooooooo this looks so cool. I am off to compile a list.

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Neat, Dawn! ☺ **waves "hi!"**

Rosina | 349 comments count me in too...should be fun

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Lovely, Zina! Welcome to the challenge. ☺

Sashana | 6358 comments Is anyone going to see this movie in 3-D?

Mckris10 | 224 comments Ooooh, this sounds kind of fun! I think I will try to do this challenge, but I will be back to set up which books I will be reading. Very creative, Lisa Kay!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Sashana wrote: "Is anyone going to see this movie in 3-D?"

I was thinking about it.

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Wonderful, Mckris10! And thanks. ☺ Welcome to the challenge.

message 28: by Joann (last edited Mar 17, 2012 02:42PM) (new)

Joann | 116 comments NBRC ~ Titanic 100 Year Anniversary Challenge ~

Duration: March 1, 2012 - February 28, 2013

Level: Carpathia

8/15 Read

T: A Taste of the Nightlife by Sarah Zettel, 03.10.12 ★★★★
I: Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
T: This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
A: At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost, 03.05.12 ★★★★★
N: Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts, 03.12.12 ★★★★
I: Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione, 03.16.12 ★★★★
C: Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase, 03.11.12 ★★★★

A Taste of the Nightlife (A Vampire Chef Mystery #1) by Sarah Zettel Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #4) by Kelley Armstrong This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost Blue Dahlia (In The Garden trilogy #1)  by Nora Roberts Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, #1) by Larissa Ione Lord of Scoundrels (Scoundrels, #3) by Loretta Chase

L: Any Way You Want It by Kathy Love, 03.07.12 ★★★
I: Immortal Guardians, #1 Darkness Dawns by Dianne Duvall, 03.04.12 ★★★★★
F: Peach Cobbler Murder by Joanne Fluke
E: Angel of Darkness by Cynthia Eden
B: Living on the Edge by Shannon K. Butcher
O: Out of Time by Monique Martin, 03.13.12 ★★★★
A: Duke of Sin by Adele Ashworth
T: Timeless by Gail Carriger

Any Way You Want It (New Orleans Vampires, #1) by Kathy Love Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1) by Dianne Duvall Peach Cobbler Murder (Hannah Swensen, #7) by Joanne Fluke Angel of Darkness (The Fallen, #1) by Cynthia Eden Living on the Edge (Edge, #1) by Shannon K. Butcher Out of Time by Monique Martin Duke of Sin by Adele Ashworth Timeless (Parasol Protectorate, #5) by Gail Carriger

message 29: by Barbara ★ (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:18AM) (new)

Barbara ★ | 1270 comments Lisa Kay, I just don't know how you come up with these ideas...they are just brilliant! I'm going to do a little of both. lists to follow

message 30: by Barbara ★ (last edited Mar 07, 2012 05:15PM) (new)

Barbara ★ | 1270 comments Duration: March 1, 2012 - February 28, 2013

READ: 1/7
1. Read a book about the Titanic: Raise The Titanic! - Clive Cussler
2. Read a book partly set on a ship: tbd
3. Read a book of Titanic proportions: The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters - Gordon Dahlquist (760 pages)
✔4. Read a book with a Captain of something: Legacy of Stone - Vickie Taylor (heroine is the captain of a sea vessel) 3/7
5. Read a book with "ice" in the title: Ice Cold - Tess Gerritsen
6. Read a book with a white cover: One Bite With A Stranger Christine Warren
7. Read a book with a star on the cover: The Mournful Teddy - John Lamb
(if you look closely you will see that the life preserver has TITANIC on it!)

Raise The Titanic! by Clive Cussler[TBD] The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters (Miss Temple, Doctor Svenson, and Cardinal Chang, #1) by Gordon Dahlquist[TBD] Ice Cold (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #8) by Tess Gerritsen The Mournful Teddy (A Bear Collector's Mystery #1) by John J. Lamb

T: Tara Janzen - Crazy Cool
I: If He's Wicked - Hannah Howell
T:
✔A: The Accidental Demon Slayer - Angie Fox 3/4
N: Never Been Witched - Annette Blair
I: Inside - Brenda Novak
C: Jacquelyn Carey - Santa Olivia

Crazy Cool (Steele Street #2) by Tara Janzen If He's Wicked (Wherlocke #1) by Hannah Howell[TBD] The Accidental Demon Slayer (Demon Slayer, #1) by Angie Fox Never Been Witched (Triplet Witch Trilogy, #3) by Annette Blair Inside (Bulletproof, #1) by Brenda Novak Santa Olivia (Santa Olivia, #1) by Jacqueline Carey

READ: 0/7
I: Inheritance - Christopher Paolini
C: Carnal Sin - Allison Brennan
E: Eyes Of Crow - Jeri Smith-Ready
B: Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #18) - Sherrilyn Kenyon
E: Eternal Rider - Larissa Ione
R: A Red Herring Without Mustard - Alan Bradley
G: Ghost of a Chance - Yasmine Galenorn

Inheritance (Inheritance, #4) by Christopher Paolini Carnal Sin (Seven Deadly Sins #2) by Allison Brennan Eyes Of Crow (Aspect of Crow, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #18) (Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione A Red Herring Without Mustard (A Flavia de Luce Mystery #3) by Alan Bradley Ghost of a Chance (A Chintz 'n China Mystery, #1) by Yasmine Galenorn

H: Haunted by Your Touch - anthology
U: The Undead Next Door - Kerrelyn Sparks
N: Never Too Hot - Bella Andre
D: Jude Deveraux - Lavender Morning
R: Ravenous - V.K. Forrest
E: Endlessly - Kierstan White
✔D: Divine By Choice - P.C. Cast 3/5

Haunted by Your Touch  (Doomsday Brethren #3.5) by Jeaniene Frost The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, #4) by Kerrelyn Sparks Never Too Hot by Bella Andre Lavender Morning (Edilean, #1) by Jude Deveraux Ravenous (Clare Point, #4) by V.K. Forrest Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3) by Kiersten White Divine By Choice (Partholon, #2) by P.C. Cast

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments This was Joann while she was making up her Spell-it-Out for T.I.T.A.N.I.C. L.I.F.E.B.O.A.T.: (view spoiler) Love your choices! ☺

message 32: by Lisa Kay (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:40AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Thank, Barbara! Glad you it! I love looking at your selections. ☺

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments I going to steal a couple of books from your lists, ladies!

Barbara ★ | 1270 comments Duration is a full year so I'll probably be adding more to it as I finish those posted. I wrote up selections for all the listed spell-it-out words but didn't post them yet.

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Barbara, I love that the life preserver has TITANIC on it - and a star, LOL! Definitely qualifies. ☺ Marked it as TBR myself. LMAO!

description

message 36: by Sharon (last edited Jul 15, 2012 12:41PM) (new)

Sharon (teeitup46) | 56 comments NBRC ~ Titanic 100 Year Anniversary Challenge

Duration: March 15, 2012 - March 14, 2013

Level: Lifeboat (2/10)

• Read a book, non-fiction or fiction, about the Titanic.
A Night to Remember by Walter Lord

An Embarrassment of Mangoes: A Caribbean Interlude by Ann Vanderhoof

✔ Read a book of “titanic proportions” - as in greater than 450 pages.
11/22/63 by Stephen King (04/03/12-866 pgs)★★★★★

Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen

• Read a book where a lifeboat is used.
The Lifeboat: A Novel by Charlotte Rogan

• Read a book about a catastrophe or disaster.
Ten Degrees of Reckoning by Hester Rumberg

• “And the band played on…” Read a book where the protagonist is connected to a musical band.
Life by Keith Richards

✔ Read a biography of someone who was on the Titanic.
The Band That Played on: The Extraordinary Story of the 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic by Steve Turner (05/24/12)★★★

Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts

• Read a book with a star (or stars) on it.
Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet

A Night to Remember by Walter Lord An Embarrassment of Mangoes  A Caribbean Interlude by Ann Vanderhoof 11/22/63 by Stephen King Ice Cold (Jane Rizzoli & Maura Isles, #8) by Tess Gerritsen The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan Ten Degrees of Reckoning by Hester Rumberg Life  by Keith Richards The Band That Played on  The Extraordinary Story of the 8 Musicians Who Went Down with the Titanic by Steve Turner Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet

Joann | 116 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "This was Joann while she was making up her Spell-it-Out for T.I.T.A.N.I.C. L.I.F.E.B.O.A.T.: [spoilers removed] Love your choices! ☺"

Lisa Kay - How did you know? Anyway...you were right! :)

Barbara ★ | 1270 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Barbara, I love that the life preserver has TITANIC on it - and a star, LOL! Definitely qualifies. ☺ Marked it as TBR myself. LMAO!

"

I had it sitting on my desk since I needed a teddy bear to fit the Rocky Horror Picture Show challenge. I couldn't believe it when I picked it up looking for a star. YAY me!

message 39: by Lisa Kay (last edited Mar 05, 2012 01:36AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Ooooh, Sharon, you've got some good ones posted. Decisions, decisions! I love your lay-out, too!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments @ Joann
LOL!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments @ Barbara
Well, you certainly get the "hardest to find" award so far. And so cute! I've never read that author b/f, but I believe I'm going to put that book in my Titanic challenge.

Sharon (teeitup46) | 56 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Ooooh, Sharon, you've got some good ones posted. Decisions, decisions! I love your lay-out, too!"

TY ~ was trying to find some from the TBR and new ones to fit this/other challenges. Now if I could just find more time!!!

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 450 comments I'm in! I'll have to dig through my books and see what I can come up with for this!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments @ Sharon - Time? Ha!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Great, Susan! Welcome to the challenge. ☺

Gen (Gen454) | 129 comments Can I use The Odyssey or Robinson Crusoe for "Read a book about a catastrophe or disaster."

message 47: by Susan (susayq ~) (last edited Jan 08, 2013 01:14PM) (new)

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 450 comments Here's my list:

NBRC - Titanic 100 Year Anniversary Challenge

Level: Lifeboat 5/6

How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo

• Read a book, non-fiction or fiction, about the Titanic.
The Dressmaker: A Novel by Kate Alcott
or
Fateful by Claudia Gray

Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh

• Read a book about a captain of something or has a character called “captain,” even if only as
a nickname.

The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis

• Read a book that at least partly has its setting on a ship.
The Devil and the Deep by Amy Andrews

The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsey (527 pages)

How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo The Dressmaker by Kate Alcott Fateful by Claudia Gray The Devil and the Deep by Amy Andrews The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis

message 48: by Kylie (last edited Jun 04, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Kylie NBRC - Titanic 100 year Anniversary Challenge
Level: Carpathia
Duration: 01/03/2012 - 28/02/2013

Read: 13/14

T: A Temptation of Angels 3 stars 17/04/2012
I: Incarnate By Jodi Meadows 4 stars 18/05/2012
T: Daughter of Smoke and Bone By Laini Taylor 3 stars 04/06/2012
A: Witch Heart By Anya Bast 3 stars 22/03/2012
N: Heaven and Earth By Nora Roberts 3 stars 13/05/2012
I:
C: Clockwork Prince 4 stars 9/3/2012

I: Invasion of the Boy Snatchers 2 stars 13/03/2012
C: Catching Fire 5 stars 19/03/2012
E: Eragon 3 stars 30/03/2012
B: A Baby's Cry 3 stars 02/05/2012
E: Fifty Shades of Grey By E L James 4 stars 22/04/2012
R: Divergent By Veronica Roth 5 stars 12/04/2012
G: The Pyjama Girl Case By Hugh Geddes 3 stars 17/03/2012

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Gen wrote: "Can I use The Odyssey or Robinson Crusoe for "Read a book about a catastrophe or disaster.""

Definitely!

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 15305 comments Love your books, Susan!

« previous 1 3 4