Girl Snoops discussion

If you like Evanovich, you'll love...

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (last edited Dec 07, 2008 02:08AM) (new)

Maria (mpLewis) | 2 comments I recently discovered a series which at first seems very similar to the Plum series, but you'll see that the author has a style all of her own. The first book is called, "No such thing as a secret" by Shelly Fredman. It is about a girl named Brandy Alexander who attracts trouble like a magnet and has two hunky guys vying for her attention. Brandy is hilarious. Ms. Fredman does a great job at balancing mystery, suspense, romance and throws in lots of opportunities for laughter. Check it out.Shelly Fredman

message 2: by Robyn (new)

Robyn Kenyon | 4 comments Mod
Thanks I will check it out! I was just looking for a new series to start on.

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori | 1 comments Thanks so much Maria!! I have been looking for a new series too! I will let you know what I think.

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria (mpLewis) | 2 comments No problem. Please do. Just so you know it seems that you can only get this series at B&N or Borders. Something to do with being self-publishing. Good reading!

message 5: by Patty (last edited Dec 10, 2008 05:29AM) (new)

Patty | 2 comments I also read the No Such Thing As Series and got completely sucked in to that world. I loved the books. Had to get mine on too...I tried walking in to the bookstore for them, and was informed I couldn't because she is self published they said they are printed as needed? It didn't take long at all for me to get them mail order though...Happy reading.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 3 comments Just in time for the winter holidays...

New web site:
New paperback edition of the cozy paranormal mystery A Ghost of a Chance
was released early to, and Spectral (links on the web site under "Buy a Book")

And news about book 2 in this series.
Please stop by and say hello.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shelly Fredman (other topics)