Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

TV/Movies/Music > Smash!

Comments (showing 1-25)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 25: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (LadyFalcon) | 52 comments *waiting impatiently for the next season to start*

message 24: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) i'm interested to see where next season goes...from the finale, there are questions about;

(view spoiler)

message 23: by Delia (new)

Delia (vanchiere) | 13 comments I like the show a lot too. I'm glad that Karen got the part and not Ivy. While I think Ivy looks more like Marilyn, I like Karen's voice more. I can't wait until next season.......long summer months to wait!

message 22: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) I don't like him either, but it all worked out in the end...

message 21: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t  | 482 comments i kinda like the show but i really disliked the little assistant guy. i've tivo'ed the last episode but haven't watched it yet

message 20: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) did anyone see the season finale - what did you guys think? all I can say is wow and what the heck is going to happen next season...

message 19: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) i think that's kinda good, i mean, how often have we watched showed in their 5, 6, 7th season and they have just gotten ridiculous

message 18: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (NancyJCohen) | 74 comments I'm enjoying this show. It's like a soap opera musical but the stars are so talented. I do like the musical numbers. The story seems to lend itself toward a limited run though.

message 17: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) ohhh smash was good on Monday - what are your thoughts about next week with the preview given? (view spoiler)

message 16: by Angelia (new)

Angelia | 15 comments Its wonderful, i got addicted to it straight away, some reason it reminds me of a grow up glee.

message 15: by Lora (new)

Lora Tihomirova (Luxuria) | 313 comments Yeah, I can bet that's what's going to happen but I kinda want them to prolong it a little more.
And I have a theory that Karen is going to slide to the dark side as well - she's already starting to get what it's like to be in these circles.
Oh, can't wait for more episodes! I'm hooked!

message 14: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) ohhh next week is going to be good...looks like (view spoiler)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

My fave show!

message 12: by Sheri (new)

Sheri I wasn't going to watch this. I'm not really into musicals, either. However, the TV happened to be on this week when it was on. I wasn't watching at first, but by the end of the show I was hooked!!

message 11: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) I honestly can't believe I said that, because I hated what he did to les mis when he was in the 25 anniversary show of it, he ruined marius for me

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Wckdktty) | 13 comments Now there is 3 of us. I was impressed with Nick Jonas's part.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) i can't believe i'm going to say that, but I liked Nick Jonas as well...lol!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (ficthoughts) | 77 comments I think they have cast the show brilliantly. Katherine McPhee is great at Karen and I love Jack Davenport (the sleazy director guy).

I even liked Nick Jonas' part.

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) ohh, just watched Monday's episode (yeah, i'm a bit behind)...(view spoiler) - can't wait to see what happens next week

message 6: by ~Leslie~ (new)

~Leslie~ (akareadingmachine) Love this show! It's my new addiction. Soap opera and musical, who can resist.

message 5: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (CassMarie) | 19 comments I only watched the first episode..I have to catch up! I loooove Catharine McPhee though!

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (TerriLovesCrows) | 47 comments Enjoying it - I adore Marilyn and it is sooo fun

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) I love this show!! I wasn't so sure at first, but wow...I keep hoping Katherine is going to get cast and that the skeezy director gets something...lol! And the special assistant guy...ohhh, don't like him

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Wckdktty) | 13 comments Love it. I am a sucker for Musicals though. I keep waiting for them to uncast Ivy and put Karen in.

message 1: by Lora (new)

Lora Tihomirova (Luxuria) | 313 comments So guys, what do you think of NBC's new hit show?

I gotta say, only 4 episodes in and I'm totally hooked! How do you like it?

unread topics | mark unread