Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Book Characters! > Hazel Levesque!

Comments (showing 1-30)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Elihaha Yo | 12991 comments I think this can kinda explain why Rick called Hazel Hazel, even though John's talking about TFiOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4XXs...

Savannah | 4240 comments Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Haha, sorry Savannah. Back on topic now"

haha that's okay. i do that when i don't know what to say.

POOR HAZEL SHE IS SO. SO. SO. HEARTBREAKING.

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan ok so Hazel...gets all of my sympathy! Mom died because of her greed (Hazel), dad can't acknowledge she exists, is back to life only because she was second best for Nico, left her bf in her old life...anything I'm missing?

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) | 13329 comments Mod
Haha, sorry Savannah. Back on topic now

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan how is that funny that he had a dirty mouth in one book...actually, book two seemed like somerandom person replaced all the character's personality a little bit

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) | 13329 comments Mod
Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "I love Maybeck...except in book two, he had a foul mouth in that book"

Hahaha

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan I love Maybeck...except in book two, he had a foul mouth in that book

Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "What? you've never heard of last names becoming first names"

Oh, I've heard of that with Maybeck, Philby, and stuff

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan What? you've never heard of last names becoming first names

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan ok, all I knew was it started with an "S" and that was it. At least I knew it wasn't Steven or Stewie or even Spielburg

Savannah | 4240 comments Okay :)

Savannah | 4240 comments okay um.... isn't it sammy not sean?

I can type it. If I say it you won't hear me, hehe

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan how is it less awkward when they are going to spend several hours on a flying boat together-can you say "love triangle"

Still awkward, but less so

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan Izzy99 ~* I Love Books *~ wrote: "Daughter of Hades, Nico's "Sis", crushin' on Frank." and Sean/Leo...not awkward at all now that she and Frank are an item

Savannah | 4240 comments Such a detailed character so sweet and may be young but is so mature and... She was a great character

Yeah, she's awesome at fighting too!

Hannah (cloveshay) She is so sweet and lovable!!

I like Poseidon, but yeah! She is very nice! Even though her goody goody Mother was mean to her all the time.

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) She's such a sweet girl! She gave up her Elysium so her mother wouldn't go to Tartarus! Plus, I've always thought Hades/Pluto children were by far the awesomest!

Daughter of Hades, Nico's "Sis", crushin' on Frank.

unread topics | mark unread