Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Predictions & Thoughts! > Greek & Rome = War?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 64) (64 new)    post a comment »

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) | 13329 comments Mod
Predictions about war?

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) Hope so but also at the same time probably not.

Izzy {Valdez} Lightfleur ~ ͠♥Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ﹖♥ (IzzyLightfleur) | 13329 comments Mod
Duh! War = We dead XD

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) war = my chance to finally become evil dictator supreme overlord of the world.

*facepalm* Goodness Maeve! I thought you were good

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) lol! tell some of my friends that! the ones i actually know, i mean. they will tell you that i am exactly the kind of person to take over the world. this may sound wierd, but my role models are commonly looked at as evil. :( Caesar, Napolean, Lenin, Hitler, (hate him, but respect him, don't kill me) & Stalin.

((Hitler!?!?!?!?! HE MADE THE HOLOCAUST!!!!!!!))

Goodness Maeve........goodness

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) ((maybe so, but i blame josef mengele more for that. you have to admit, he was a great leader. he took the nearly destroyed country of germany to nearly ruling the world. i haet him, but i respect him.))

((*nods slowly* Kkkkk..........))

Anyways, back to topic. War?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that there will be some sort of conflict caused by what's his name (Octavian?) because I don't like him and he sort of creeps me out. But I don't think there will be an all out war, because if there were they couldn't save the world because they are supposed to join forces or they will lose. And that would be a very crappy ending because the good guys are always supposed to win.

Yeah, and it is Octavian. Stupid teddy bear killer

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

agreed.

Hannah (cloveshay) I was really upset when he murdered Percy's panda :'(

Xd, me to. He's creepy

Hannah (cloveshay) Agreed!

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan I agree, but mavae would probably agree to dis-agree.

Yup!!! You know her alright....

Savannah | 4240 comments Hannah wrote: "I was really upset when he murdered Percy's panda :'("

yeah poor guy. what did he ever do to octavian?

Savannah | 4240 comments the panda... i mean

LoL, nothing! STUPID OCTAVIAN IS STUPID, IDIOT, EVIL, DID I MENTION STUPID?-AND EVIL!!!

Savannah | 4240 comments haha :) calm down izzy

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan it's impossible, cuz OCTAVIAN IS AN EVIL SON OF A ROMAN GOD WHO HATES ANIMALS AND I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT CUZ ANIMALS ARE AWESOME AND STUPID DEMIGOD KIDS SHOULDN'T JUST KILL RANDOM PANDAS CUZ PANDAS ARE ENDANGERED AND PANDA PILLOW PETS ARE JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.

Savannah | 4240 comments haha you are forgiven

Hmmm, Greek plus Octavian who is in Roman camp = ? Help?

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan Octavian has a war coming, but Reyna and Piper would be the ones who would start a war

I think Piper will be able to keep her cool and not punch Reyna.

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan *looks at Iz as she thinks about what she just said*

What?! She didn't pound Drew into the ground when she had the chance

Savannah | 4240 comments well... you should add a vid... from Piper's point of view about Drew.

Better than Revenge by... guess who? Taylor Swift

(lol that's awesome)

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan gotta love taylor

and if it concerns a love triangle, when has there NOT been punches thrown?

Taylor Swift is amazing

Matthew Knight's biggest USA fan wrote: "gotta love taylor

and if it concerns a love triangle, when has there
NOT
been punches thrown?"

Jason, Reyna, Piper right now

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan Reyna and Piper are unaware that it's a love triangle, and Jason is a typical guy-he can't see SQUAT!

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan no, it just had to move to the next line. but it's short for diddly-squat, ever heard of that expression

Savannah | 4240 comments ha. ha. ha. i haven't heard of that either

Savannah | 4240 comments that was supposed to be a weirded out laugh

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan oh, maybe it's a south thing, or a midwest thing

Savannah | 4240 comments oh okay.

*shrugs* I think Octavian is going to make Camp Half-Blood mad, so they attack. Then he gets to kill Percy and become pretetor or however you spell that.

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan sounds like it might be true

I wonder if Percy and Octavian fight who will die...Octavian.

Matthew Knights biggest USA fan did you really just ask that question?

Savannah | 4240 comments i would be upset if you did answer that question....

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread