Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) Incarceron discussion

Do You Think That Taylor Lautner Will Be A Good Finn?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 137) (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard that Incarceron is going to be made into a movie and that Taylor Lautner is cast as Finn. I think he'll be great, but what about you guys.

~*Madi*~

Inderpreet NOPE. NOT AT ALL. I never imagined Finn to be a buff guy, i imagined Keiro more as Taylor Lautner

Delaney I AGREE WITH INDERPREET!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, maybe he'll surprise us all. I mean, at the start of Twilight, he didn't look like Jacob should have at all. Right?

Delaney Yeeeeaaah he did. He's Twilight proof alright.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, maybe. I didn't like the series, so hopefully the movies are better. -_-

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2012 03:25PM) (new)

I loved the series. I can't wait for the movies! (although... I wish she'd write a third book. I mean, who leaves a series hanging with two books?!)

Topaz Goold No. He shouldn't be in the movie period. In fact, they shouldn't even make a movie. The books are okay. Next time you read them, go through and find the massive plot holes everywhere. The only thing that drew me in was the paradox of the prison being miniscule. But, I agree with Tessa, strawberry blond, as he is in the book... if they have to make a movie, at least get it right.

Kasey When i first heard about this i was very angry! NO NO NO NO! He is not going to suit him at all.

Kasey Inderpreet wrote: "NOPE. NOT AT ALL. I never imagined Finn to be a buff guy, i imagined Keiro more as Taylor Lautner"

Agreed

Gabrielle Inderpreet wrote: "NOPE. NOT AT ALL. I never imagined Finn to be a buff guy, i imagined Keiro more as Taylor Lautner"

i agree! taylor lautner seems too over the top.

Fatema i imajined a lean but muscleish guy with strawberry blond hair

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Strawberry blonde? Really? REALLY?! It says specifically that he has BLACK HAIR.

Casey I have to say, I didn't imagine anyone at all like Taylor Lautner for Finn. Finn is supposed to just be a fairly average boy. His physique has to be easily copied since otherwise how would the Queen have found such a good look alike? (Or does that not even happen in these books...? I read so many books...they all get mixed up in my head...)
http://getfile8.posterous.com/getfile...
I have NO idea who that is but he looks like what I'd imagine Finn to be.

Casey I think that guy is Logan Lerman but I could be wrong...

Rebekah H. No! Finn is lean and starved, remember? He is not waxed, tanned, and airbrushed :) Kiero, for the record, is blond (mentioned a bunch), but also lean (they're prisoners after all), just muscular as well. Kiero is good-looking in a "this Guy is a sneaky killer" way. Sooo, just more Hollywood nonsense casting.

Sumayya He will ruin the movie

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Good grief! You guys sure do have strong oppinions! :(

message 20: by Mara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mara NO! No, no, no, and NO! If they cast Taylor Lautner as anyone, even as Keiro, I will boycott the movie directly. Because there is only one reason why they would cast him, and it's not because of his "marvelous" acting skills (I'm being sarcastic, by the way, when I say marvelous acting skills).

Olivia ew no definatly not

message 22: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna I dont think they should make a movie. the book was good but not good enough to be a movie. Definitely not Taylor Lautner though.

Sumayya Lautner?!
I am no longer excited for the movie

Rollan ummmmmm... NO
Finn is skinny and younger looking than taylor lautner.

Rollan Madi wrote: "I loved the series. I can't wait for the movies! (although... I wish she'd write a third book. I mean, who leaves a series hanging with two books?!)"

I agree!

message 26: by Maritza (last edited Apr 05, 2012 09:00PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Maritza NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he is an ok actor but thats not how i imagend him.
more like Logan lerman
plus taylor is too buff, he couldnt be Finn

message 27: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby nahh actually, I saw Finn as a more Josh Hutcherson character. Especially after his performance in the Hunger Games :3

message 28: by Mara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mara Absolutely no Josh Hutcherson either. I don't want Finn's mouth hanging open all the time, and Mr. Hutcherson seems to have a problem closing his.

message 29: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby Mara wrote: "Absolutely no Josh Hutcherson either. I don't want Finn's mouth hanging open all the time, and Mr. Hutcherson seems to have a problem closing his."

hahaha I never noticed that about him though. Do you have any suggestions?

message 30: by Mara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mara I can't think of any actors off the top of my head. My inclination is to find a young actor who isn't well-known; someone who will look the part (obviously) and who won't be picked simply because a bunch of fan-girls will go all large-eyed over him. Not saying they shouldn't get someone attractive; just don't pick him for that reason.

message 31: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby I agree, although I wouldn't mind Lautner for Keiro...and what do you guys think about Emma Watson as Claudia?

Delaney Abby wrote: "I agree, although I wouldn't mind Lautner for Keiro...and what do you guys think about Emma Watson as Claudia?"

How about Anne Hathway?

message 33: by Mara (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mara Either Emma Watson or Anne Hathaway would make a good Claudia, I think. Hard choice, that one . . . Lautner as Keiro would be okay . . . IF Lautner was a good actor, but he just isn't.

message 34: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby Don't you think Anne Hathaway's a bit old for Claudia? I mean it really annoys me how hollywood uses 25-year old actors as high school students sometimes...and isn't Watson closer to Claudia's age?

message 35: by Abby (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abby And you have to admit, Lautner LOOKS like Keiro

Delaney Well, Claudia's age isn't really mentioned but I just get a whole "princessy" feel for Hathaway. Watson would be good as well, both really good actresses, and I gotta agree, Mara, Lautner is just OK he's not superb if it wasn't for his fans.

message 37: by Rory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rory I strongly disagree that that glorified dog from Twilight is a suitable Finn. I picture Finn as a 12 year old homeless kid covered in scabs, dirt and fleas. And that guy is not any of that

ɐıʌɐʇɔo No, not at all! If Taylor Lautner were to be in the movie at all, he should be Keiro, not Finn.

message 39: by Rory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rory Honestly, I think he shouldn't even be in the movie. If he is in it there is a 70% chance that i will not see it

message 40: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma No. I don't think he would be good as Finn, nor do I think he would be good as Keiro. Actually, I don't think this particular book should be a movie, it's.. enough, in itself.

message 41: by Rory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rory Emma: i agree with you completley

message 42: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma @Julianna
Making it a movie would just.. ruin it. It's too special. And I mean... I don't see how Lautner fits in in this book's universe at all.

message 43: by Rory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rory @Emma: I think that hollywood should just leave Incarceron alone and make something else that isn't worth making.

message 45: by KJ18 (new) - rated it 5 stars

KJ18 taylor is playing FInn it is offiacial

message 46: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma F*ck..

message 47: by Rory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rory NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma That is.. very, very, very, veeerrryyy sad..

message 49: by Rory (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rory I know. It's horrific. It's terrible

message 50: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Someone just really felt like killing Incarceron brutally, huh?

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Incarceron (other topics)