~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
This topic is about Paranormalcy
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Paranormalcy > Reviews

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Valencia (vvlovesu) | 2043 comments Mod
Post your reviews for Paranormalcy here!! You will get points for you're review.

Carly I really don't see how people give this book one or two stars I mean she doesn't write like Stephanie Meyer (thank goodness) and her characters aren't totally dead. Sure the main character is a little shallow, well actually a lot, but that just adds to the style of this writing. I haven't read many books where the main character loves the color pink and wears high heels, so I guess that's why I enjoyed it. It wasn't five star worthy but it was definitely not three star boringness. As for people who say it's just a copy of whatever is in right, are you kidding me? If you feel this way you really need to read some of the dystopia crud they are putting out that is like exact copies of the hunger games. If you think this book features another love triangle you're wrong. Evie feels no love for Reth so it isn't a long triangle. It's just two people in love and the girl is getting stalked by a fairie. Overall I enjoyed the content and it was a quick easy read. It kind of is like Need with all the fairies but Need didn't have other paranormal creatures. I didn't feel bored during it and that's what counts when I read a quick easy read.(less)

Adriana why would anyone give this a two star rating? they are crazy.

Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* | 104 comments Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're "crazy." Just sayin'. :P

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread