Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Wicked 2 Watch > The Walking Dead

Comments (showing 151-200 of 278) (278 new)    post a comment »

message 151: by Leea (new)

Leea Those two don't fit, Andrea and Dale... lol!

message 152: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Leea wrote: "Yeah they were walkers without arms and on a chain that the women in the hoodie could control. It's brilliant because the other walkers would stay away from her because she would smell like them."

That is what I get for watching on my iPhone! I didn't notice that!

Eewww! But that actually explains his intense interest in her.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) Exactly. I always wondered why he was all over her ass about everything. I guess now we know why.

On the show, I almost took it to mean that he considered her like a daughter.

message 154: by Leea (last edited Mar 28, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

Leea I posted a picture of her under that comment.

Poor Carl... LMAO!!http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1a...

message 155: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Regina wrote: "Wendy F wrote: "No, it's just a joke, lol. Because she's such a side switcher.

Dont' read, Regina, lmao.[spoilers removed]"

LMAO Wendy!!! I just finished the final episode yesterday and read thi..."

HAHAHA!! I was trying so hard to rewind that spoiler for both you and Leea, I knew she'd feel so bad!

message 156: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) I am laughing so hard at those pictures. LOL!!!!

Wendy you did an excellent job -- you deserve a medal. :)

message 157: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Stacia *the pusher wrote: "Exactly. I always wondered why he was all over her ass about everything. I guess now we know why.

On the show, I almost took it to mean that he considered her like a daughter."

Me too, but the other set-up makes sense -- especially his ill will toward Shane.

message 158: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Rinou wrote: "I found this and thought I would share

"

These are hilarious!!!!!! Thank you for posting them.

message 159: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Leea wrote: "Yeah they were walkers without arms and on a chain that the women in the hoodie could control. It's brilliant because the other walkers would stay away from her because she would smell like them.

..."

Wow my work computer blocked everything good. Definitely a woman, thanks for posting!

message 160: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Stacia *the pusher wrote: "It was something close to samurai warrior iirc.

The pics aren't visible? Ahh well. I took them off this blog (which is great, except the first page up right now kind of sucks).

http://the-walking..."

I think the Season 3 one is pretty darned funny.

message 161: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Leea wrote: "I did watch the scene... you can share :) I've forgotten what the preview showed. I was still in shock.

About Dale... It's my opinion that he was right. I believe if they kill this 'boy' the li..."

Sorry, I am over posting. Just reading the one about Dale and Randall. I am with you Leea -- especially after reading your reasoning. My husband just made a good point to me when I asked him his opinion, (view spoiler)

message 162: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Britnie wrote: " The wait is going to be torture. "

I am going to fill in the torture with GoT, True Blood and then reading the comic books.

Okay, I need a new TV series to watch while I am on the treadmill -- suggestions?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) Sons of Anarchy!

message 164: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Oh yes! Sons of Anarchy for SURE!!!

message 165: by Leea (new)

Leea Your husband has a point, Regina. I still feel like that storyline, the other group of people is not over. Maybe in season 3 they will run into them at The Prison?

As for shows... Well I love Justified, Shameless (It's not for the faint of heart), Castle and The Good Wife.

I can't wait for True Blood, GoT and SoA to come back on!!

message 166: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) How many seasons of SoA so far?

message 167: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Um... 4. Yep, 4. The 5th is next season.

message 168: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Netflix has the first 3 seasons on instant play! Woohoo! I can watch in my phone.

message 169: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Yay!!! I love it!! It's up there as one of my top favorite shows.

message 170: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Wow. I am so uncool. Until stacia mentioned it I had never heard of it.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) Mine too.

message 172: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Really?! Wow...

message 173: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Well I don't watch tv at all so I would never see ads and I don't listen to the radio so I woul never hear ads or hear djs talking about it. So I guess that is my excuse. :)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) Oh, but episode one is kind of slow. The second episode is better and it really starts getting good at three. Then you're hooked and can't stop watching because from then on out it's non stop crazy goodness.

message 175: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) LOL!! Well, you are in for a big treat! I hope you like it.

message 176: by Leea (new)

Leea It's a 'must watch' Plus its about a Biker gang in the Lodi, CA area - that's where I live. haha!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) I wonder if she'll be in the Jax or Opie camp?

message 178: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Great! I will stick with it and I am excited.

message 179: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) I'm betting on a Jax...

message 180: by Leea (new)

Leea Hmmm... I'm going with Jax. I'm an Opie girl myself, well you ladies know that :) I'm holding myself back... I just want to post hot pictures now of Jax (many shower scenes, lol!) and Opie.

Keep in mind they're a biker gang, in season 2 there was so racial stuff going on and it was uncomfortable.

message 181: by Leea (new)

Leea It's my favorite show also... I can't wait for season 5, so much is going to happen.

Regina, we have a SoA thread but I have not idea it there are spoilers of not... so just avoid it for now :) I can't wait to chat with you about it.

message 182: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Okay! Wow. I sorta feel like I did when I discovered the world of PNR and uf books. Lol.

message 183: by Leea (new)

Leea Haha! It's an amazing series.

message 184: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Hahaha, you can tell we're super excited for you to watch it!

I think there are probably spoilers in the SOA thread, but we're pretty good at putting them behind spoiler tags...

Did you start it?

message 185: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) I didn't wake up to jog today (Regina = lazy loser), I stayed up too late reading Lover Reborn. Hopefully tomorrow morning. :)

message 186: by Leea (new)

Leea Another good series to watch is Downton Abbey. You might be able to watch episodes on PBS.com

message 187: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) That's understandable. I can't wait until tomorrow night! I'm going to be reading late too, haha.

message 188: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Thank you Leea!

message 189: by Leea (new)

Leea Regina, have you started Son's? I'm so excited for you to meet Opie and Jax :)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (Stacia_R) Oh me too! I'm curious to see how it's going.

message 191: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Yeah!

message 192: by Leea (new)

Leea Well?? lmao!

message 193: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Great show!

message 194: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) So when does the next season start?!!!

message 195: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) September, I think. Around the same time as Sons I think.

message 196: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Ugh. It feels so far away.

message 197: by Leea (new)

Leea Yikes, that does seem far. We can do it ladies. haha!

message 198: by Wendy F (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) Not as far as it USED to be, hahaha. Only 2ish more months.

message 199: by Regina (new)

Regina (ReginaR) Very true!

message 200: by Leea (new)

Leea It will be here before we know it. Plus they'll have tons of spoilers for the next season.

Spoiler pictures of the prison in Season 3...
(view spoiler)

unread topics | mark unread