one on one paradise (many others) discussion

One on One > Not & MaddAnts

Comments (showing 1-50 of 642) (642 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by -FROZEN- (last edited Feb 25, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) So what type of rp? I'm good with anything but high school and collage.

message 2: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments I'm good with anything. I have yet to hear about a RP type that I'm against... And I'll do whichever gender.

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Alighty. How about fantasy or Vampires? I'll do a girl if you want, it doesn't really matter too much with me.

message 4: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments I don't really care which gender. Vampire sounds good.

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Cool. So should we start on our characters?

message 6: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Sounds good.

message 7: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) One more thing before I make the character though! Is your character going to be a Vamp or Human?

message 8: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Whichever. I figure it will be the one that your's isn't.

message 9: by -FROZEN- (last edited Mar 26, 2012 09:03AM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Cool.

Name: Namida
Age they look like: --
Actual age: N/A about 14 or 15.
Appearance: Pure white hair that is waist long, matching eye brows, red eyes and white eye lashes. She is about 5" 5', skinny, but a heath skinny. Will have a photo later.
History: Grew up in an orphanage. Has been ill and very weak all her life, and goes to the hospital almost two times a month.
Personality: Kind, shy. She can be a little hyper if she warms up to you.
Crush: Not yet.
Other: Namida is human. Is an albino.

Name: Ace Reece ((Like rice but with a long e sound instead of an long i sound.))
Age they look like: --
Actual age: Around 15.
Appearance: Curly, earlobe short light brown hair. Brown eyes, tall about 5'9". Slightly buff, but not insanely. Very hansom and manly.
History: N/A
Personality: In rp.
Crush: N/A
Other: What he is is unknown.

message 10: by Not (last edited Mar 02, 2012 09:56AM) (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Name: Erik Benson
Age they look like: 17
Actual age: 243
Appearance: 6'2", broad shoulders, seems to take up the space of an entire room. Black hair, black eyes.
History: Grew up in a Siberian village. When he is angry, his accent shows. His family was attacked one night, and his wife and newborn son was killed. He was changed. He is now looking for the creature that destroyed his life.
Personality: Hard, distant. Tends to ignore people. However, as soon as he sees someone in trouble, he instantly becomes protective.
Crush: TBA
Other: His accent comes out when he is angry. Vampire. Feeds on the corrupt.

Name: Gregory Booth
Appearance: Gray hair, pale blue eyes. 5'10", thin. Generally wears a black suit.
History: He comes from a family that has always served vampires.
Personality: Polite. Doesn't usually express his opinion.
Crush: His wife, Sandra.
Other: Erik's butler. He's the only one (beside Erik) allowed in the basement.

Name: Sandra Booth
Appearance: Pale blond hair (usually in a bun), green eyes. 5'4". Plump.
History: From a normal family. Learned about vampires through her husband.
Personality: Nice, outgoing, motherly.
Crush: Her husband, Gregory (Called Booth)
Other: The cook

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Nice!

message 12: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik slowly walked down the dark alley. It wouldn't be long until sunrise. He would have to get to shelter quickly. Shouldn't have chased after that man so far. There's no telling if he did it. There's no way of getting back before daybreak.

message 13: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida was looking out of a window in an old room's that she had shared with another girl until last month when she had been adopted. She could barely breath as she reached for the latch to hope the window. She gasped when it opened and the chill night wind hit her face. She closed her eyes and tried to breath clearly, but it only helped a little. She opened her eyes and looked at the fire escape, she hate that thing as for it had been the thing she had fallen off of the day before.

message 14: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((That post was really big. XD Sorry about that.))

message 15: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik heard a window open and he turned his head slightly, listening closely.

message 16: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida felt a hot tear run down her cheek, she hated being alone. She started to sob uncontrollably as she rested her head back down on her pillow.

message 17: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments The sound of sobbing struck him deep. Erik silently climbed the fire escape and peered into the open window, his trench coat blowing in the wind behind him.

message 18: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida wiped her face free of tears. She looked up and saw Erik. She opened her mouth to scream, but choked on the air and whimpered.

message 19: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments He looked to his left. "Sunrise..." he whispered, and was quickly gone.

message 20: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida's eyes widened. "Wh-who?" She whispered. She sat up and looked at the window where he had appeared. She touched her forehead to check her temperature, it was normal. "Ngh..."

message 21: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik had managed to find his way into the basement of the building, crouched in a cramped corner. Remember not to stray too far away next time...

message 22: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) After an hour or so. Namida walked down stairs carrying a basket of laundry that she couldn't see over. A child, about five ran down the stairs and into Namida. Namida cried out as the large basket went tumbling down the stairs. The child glared at Namida. "Stupid lady!" He yelled sticking his tongue at Namida before running off. Namida bit back tears and quickly ran to the piles of cloths. Once everything was picked up and ready. Namida carried it down to the basement.

message 23: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik stiffened at the sound of approaching footsteps. He slowly stood, and waited.

message 24: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida kicked the door open. She started on the steps but fell on the second step. She screamed and dropped the basket.

message 25: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik had quickly dodged the small sliver of light coming through the window, and caught her. He said nothing, helping her to gain her balance.

message 26: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida stood and looked up at Erik. "Y-you!!" She said. She stepped away from him nervously and watched him.

message 27: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments He knelt down to quietly retrieve the laundry, putting it back into the basket. Then he returned to the darkest corner, dodging the light again.

message 28: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Ah-- Wh-who are you?!" She yelled, frowning. She walked over to him and her gaze lighten. "Why are you sitting there? It's cold down here..."

message 29: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "Is it? I can't tell. If it is cold, you should complete your task and return to warmth."

message 30: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida shook her head. "Not until I know who you are and why your here!' She said stubbornly.

message 31: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "That is not pertinent to your task."

message 32: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida looked slightly hurt. "Fine..." She said walking back over to the basket. She picked it up and slowly walked over to the washing machine. She placed it down and opened the machine. She then started loading the cloths into it.

message 33: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik watched her, frowning slightly. After a couple minutes, he finally spoke. "I did not mean to hurt you. I cannot tell you what you wish to know."

message 34: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida looked at Erik. "It's not like I'm asking you for your phone number. I just want to know your name... And why you peeked in my room." She said slowly as she began working again.

message 35: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments He fell silent again as he contemplated answering. It was another couple of minutes before he answered. "I was called Erik. I heard you cry. I wanted to make sure you were not hurt."

message 36: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) She watched him carefully. "'Was...'" She repeated. She finished with the cloths and turned to Erik. "I was crying because I... Had trouble breathing. ... I'm... I'm Namida." She sat down next to him.

message 37: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments He nodded slightly. "You should return."

message 38: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "I have 30 minutes before school. And I can go wherever I want, I've lived here for almost 14 years." Namida said. "So.... Why are you down here?"

message 39: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "I'm... allergic to the sun."

message 40: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) She sat there for a moment. "That's a lie." She said softly. "Do you mean you get bad sunburns? I do.... It's because of my 'condition.'" She said slowly.

message 41: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "Trust me. I'm not lying," he said wryly. "I usually sleep now. However, I went farther from my house than expected."

message 42: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida frowned. "Do you want me to take you to your house? I have a sun umbrella that you can use."

message 43: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "That would be a very bad idea."

message 44: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Why?" She asked. She sighed and stood up. "Never mind.... But do you need anything if your going to be staying here all day?"

message 45: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "Nothing. Thank you."

message 46: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) She frowned slightly. "Will you be going as soon as the suns down?"

message 47: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments "Yes. I will."

message 48: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida nodded slightly. "Don't get lost then." She said before walking to the steps of the basement. She turned back and gave him a curious look before starting on the stairs.

message 49: by Not (new)

Not (NotTelling) | 687 comments Erik leaned back and closed his eyes.

message 50: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Namida started to get ready for a school. When she peeked into the basement to check on Erik she had her long white hair pulled back into a ponytail that ended at her waist. She held onto her school uniform skirt tightly as she walked down the steps.

(( http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AHKFFhB2V-0... ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

unread topics | mark unread