Shifters of the Darkness discussion

Shadow Pack > Shadow Pack Rp

Comments (showing 1-50 of 737) (737 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Shadow Leader (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:54AM) (new)

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (EscutcheonOfWolves) | 491 comments Mod
((This is where you rp be mindful when your not rping and you want to say something outside of the rp you put in double parenthesis))

Ren and Ran shift into their wolf form and head out into the woods, ears pricked. Tails swishing silently. Seeking out territory for the new pack. Ren peeks at Ran, wondering if he should ever ask her to be his mate. Yet he cant just go around asking, should he? Ran didnt notice his looks n trots behind him, looking around the woods with delighted eyes.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael was in his human form as he sat up in a tree that was very tall. From the ground you could see him, but you could hear him. Raphael was singing in his native tongue. He was far from the reservation and missed it dearly. He sang an old song about a lone wolf and blew a tune out on his harmonica in between verses.

Ren wanders further into the woods, moving further away from the human population. Ran wanders off abit, searching for a good place for a pack. As she left Ren watches with wondering eyes, then turns to where he was headed. Keeping an eye out for any strangers as well as a place for the pack

(( sorry its short, had to type quick cause of some things))

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments )(No it's fine.)(

Raphael played his harmonica with all he had in him. He music moved his very soul. He felt like home was the only place that understood himm or too him for him. He missed his grandmother and the witch doctor; they always were interesting to talk to. He continued to play through his homesick pain.

With Ran gone Ren could consentrate on his surroundings. He pricks his ears and trots on, sniffing the air. He suddenly stops as he heard a kind of high pitch wind instrument, crouching low. A low rumble erupts from his chest and goes into a growl, pinpointing the sound of this high pitch noise. He stalks in the forest, silent paws. As the sound gets louder he looks forward, seeing a man playing a harmonica. Ears flat he watches silently, wondering what to do. Meanwhile Ran was off exploring the forest, smelling for any herds.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments A gust of wind carried Ren's scent to Raphael. He inhaled it deeply and his eyes looked down to meet Ren's. His exppression doesn't change. He slowly puts his harmonica in his plaid shirt pocket, so slowly too not alert Ren. The he spoke softly, "hello there." his voice smooth and rich with just the right amount of depth. His eyes were calm and relaxed and they surveyed Ren's body. The corner of his mouth curled into a friendly smirk. "Hi."

Ren growlz lowely at the stranger, pulling back his lips to bear his teeth in a warning growl. He thought how can this stranger know I was in the bushes of the forest...? He looks to be only human... Ren slowly creeps out of the bushes and heads slowly to the stranger to get a whiff of his scent, growling warnings and tail high. Meanwhile Ran found this den like hole underground and rushes to meet back with Ren, wanting to share her news with him

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments "It's alright, no harm. I'm friendly. When I need to be," he chuckled lightly. Raphael took a few steps back from Ren to lessen the tension. "Are you man," he asked, "or are you pure wolf?"

When Ran was close to Ren she yips delightedly. Ren growlz a warning at her n she instantly stops mid step, realizing her mistake. She didnt see the stranger. She growlz lowly at the stranger, ears flat agaisnt her skull. Ren looks at Ran n snaps his jaws at her to stop growling. Then looks back at the stranger, sending a silent message to Ran He is wondering if I am man, or pure wolf...I think he is no harm just yet, BE STILL Ren pricks his ears and using telepath sends a message only to the stranger Why should I tell you, give me one good reason... His blood red eyes bore into the strangers, watching..

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments "A lost soul may want to know when he stumbles into one of his brothers." Raphael said out loud in reply. "I mean you know harm, I'm just traveling. Just looking for a place to fit in." He sighed, "I'm like you."

With reluctance Ren shifts to his human form, warning Ran to stay in her wolf form in case if a trap. Ren looks at the stranger with abit of wonder. He says with a deep, flowing voice," How are you like me? I'm guessing you are passing through and trying to find a pack?" His eyes watch the stranger silently, then says," My name is Ren..." Ran flicks her ears as Ren informed the stranger of his name, and not hers. She growlz ruefully at him n shifts to her human form, saying with venom at Ren," AND I am Ran..." she looks at the stranger and slightly bows to the stranger, a deadly look towards Ren.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments "I am Raphael. Nice to, aaah, meet you both." He could feel the tension between Ren and Ran. He kicked a rock and said, "I'm not really looking for anything. Where ever fate takes me, I shall go willingly. This is my third week from the Res."

Ren asks," the Res?" confusion written all over his face. Ran sighs n goes to sit under a tree, pulling out her sword. She smiles happily at it n gracfully swings it in an arch above her head, then into an elaborate chain of upper cut swings, side slashes, and jabs. All to the tree in front of her.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Vera wrote: "Ren asks," the Res?" confusion written all over his face. Ran sighs n goes to sit under a tree, pulling out her sword. She smiles happily at it n gracfully swings it in an arch above her head, then..."

"Reservation. For us Natives." he said to cure Ren of his confusion. He looked over at Ran. "Stop." He hated watching a people were violent with nature. He believed in the spirits, they were all around, and he would hate for this girl to be cursed.

Ran looks over at Rapheal, a growl rumblng her throat. She didnt like being bossed around. She puts away her sword n looks out past everyone around her, distant thougts. Ren grins abit and says," well...do you know where a good place for a pack to lay grounds?"

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments "Actually, as a matter of fact, I do. Yes, this trekking has done me well. Shall I lead you there?" Raphael asked with a kind smile.

Ren looks greatfully at Rapheal and says," Yes please" He shifts into his wolf form and waits for the others. Rans' gaze shifts toward Ren as he shifted, sending a message to him I had a perfectly good place in mind....you going to trust a stranger? She shifts into her wolf form n flatens her ears at Ren, upset that he wouldnt listen to her.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments "I guess I should too, so we can travel faster." Raphael said before shifting into his wolf form. He gave a bark to see if they were ready to go. As he took steps toward the direction in where they needed to go. His fur was of the blackest black. Sleek and groomed. It was the se shade of a starless midnight sky. Dark and deep dark. His tail swept from side to side as he stood. His golden eyes were like two moons in the dark.

Ren motions with his ears to let Rapheal take the lead, giving a small bark. Ran watches this, letting her face go stone blank and just follows the two.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael nodded and barked, stay close. he started at a steady jog then sped up to fluid run, then a lucid sprint.

Ren bolts after Rapheal, keeping up with him. Ran meanwhile jus trails behind abit, following their scents towards where they were headed. Ren pricks his ears as he ran, glad to run. After a while Ran catches up, wondering where they were going even though she didnt want to follow them.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments After several minutes Raphael slowed down. There was a clearing about the size of two and a half football fields. The trees around it kept it concealed and there was a mouth of a hungry, empty cave. There was a set of boulders that looked like a large platform for a speaker. The sound of a river and wild flies played in the background.

Ren and Ran look around the clearing, amazed there was even something like this here. Ren goes to sniff around in the cave mouth, making sure there was nothing living there. Ran twitches her ears, listening to the sounds around her. Knowing she liked to just sit and listen to the forest. Ren turns to Raphael and wags his tail greatfully. He shifts into his human form, saying to him," would you like to join our small pack Raphael?" He gestures towards Ran and himself, a small smile on his face. Which he rarely does. Ran growlz to herself as she heard this, but lets it go. Knowing he helped find a good place for a pack to lay grounds.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael smiled and shifted to his human form. "Of course."

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost wrote: "Raphael smiled and shifted to his human form. "Of course.""

Ren dips his head slightly towards Rapheal, grateful. He says," I am going to set up some boundaries, anyone can come if they wish." Ren shifts into his wolf form, trotting off into the forest to set down some borders for the pack. Ran stays in her wolf form, trotting towards the mouth of the cave.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael laid down where he was and let out a long sigh. He was happy to be with a pack now, maybe this was his calling.

Ran goes into the cave n lies down in the mouth of the cave, being able to see all of the clearing. She lies her head on her paws n whines to herself, thinking of how this could be a good spot for pups. She paws at her muzzle n then jus curls into a ball, hiding her face with her tail.
Ren lays a preimeter of 20-35 miles on each side of the terrian, just to start off. This of course taking longer than usual.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael shifted into his wolf form and trotted over to Ran. He watched her carefully.

Ran twitches her ears, hearing someone walk up to her. Her whining subsides to a small growl saying she didnt want the attention. Thus curling into a tighter ball.

Ren, happy with the borders, goes out to look for any herds in their territory to see if it was a good spot.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael got close to Ran and nudged her softly and playfully with his nose. He seemed to smile when he did it.

message 34: by Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves, Shadow Leader (last edited Mar 27, 2012 11:46AM) (new)

Ran, feeling the playfulness of the nudge, reluctenly curled out of her ball n with quickness nipped at Raphaels' nose. Then darts further into the cave.

Ren sees a resanable size herd n sits to watch them. Seeing if this herd was good enough for them all

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael yelped and chased after her.

Ran suddenly turned on Raphael, rising up on her back legs to try land on him with her front paws. Her ears laied back in a playful way, her lip curled back to show her teeth in a mock growl.

Ren, smiling, slowly trots back towards the cave. Satisfied at what he found around their territory.

UneasyHeartsWeighTheMost | 199 comments Raphael faked a whimper and playfully fell over whining.

Ran towered over him playfully, acting as alpha. She barks at him, then licks his nose. With a yip she nuzzles Raphael lightly on his belly, saying she was glad to have abit of fun

As Ren came back from his trip he goes into the clearing, hearing bustling in the cave. Ears pricked he goes to investigate.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Stimpy came out of the cave. He wagged his tail when he saw Ren. "Hi Ren." He growled.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 16 comments Alex stalked in, in her human form, from behind a cluster of trees. She observed them curiosly and then smiled.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Stimpy went over to Alex. He growled playfully at her.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 16 comments Alex stilled for a moment, sniffing the air, but smiled. "Hey there! Now, what's your name, hu?" she asked, running her fingers through his thick fur.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Stimpy." Stimpy yelped, wagging his tail.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 16 comments Alex chuckled, "Well hello Stimpy, I'm Alex." she grinned and then glanced around. She ran into the woods, stripped and changed into her wolf form, walking back with a pile of neatly folded clothes between her teeth.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Stimpy ran over to her, wagging his tail. "You're a wolf to, awesome, what do you want to do now?" He asked.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine came in, still in her wolf form. She had just came from a run. She enjoyed running eventhough she was always exhausted after. She was panting hard when she saw the others. She nodded to them before sitting on the ground with a 'umph'.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Stimpy nodded a greeting to Jasmine, then looked back over at Alex.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 16 comments Alex laid the clothes on the floor and padded over. She nudged Stimpy playfully with her nose, nipping at his ear, asking him to play.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Stimpy nudged Alex playfully back, then jumped at her, bowling her over.

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (ThisIsntWonderland) | 16 comments A growl rumbled in Alex's belly and she rolled over, pinning Stimpy down. "Is that all you got?!" her sparkling eyes winked at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

unread topics | mark unread