Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

Supernatural > Why do you love paranormal romance?

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Why do you love paranormal romance?

message 2: by NayNay (new)

NayNay I love paranormal romance because of the romance, let's be honest the smexin’ scenes are heart thumping fun. But not only that, the elements beyond the range of scientific explanation. For me it is just the most enjoyable way to spend "ME" time...with a good PNR, with sexy males and alot of hot steamy love scenes!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Naynay wrote: "I love paranormal romance because of the romance, let's be honest the smexin’ scenes are heart thumping fun. But not only that, the elements beyond the range of scientific explanation. For me it is..."

You said it girl! :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally true! ;D

Lisa *cantseemtoreadenough* R | 123 comments Let's see. Fantasy = amazing. Romance = awesome. Fantasy + Romance = ?!?!?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMG!

so yeah, hot fallen angels? totally my type of thing ;)

message 6: by Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ (last edited Feb 25, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ | 53 comments I love paranormal romance because it makes the romance more intense. Putting young couples through intense trials brings them closer together and constantly forces them to make tough decisions and sacrifices in order to be together. Tried and true.

message 7: by ❋ Sylvia ❋ (new)

❋ Sylvia ❋ (sassysly555) | 51 comments Rebecca ♥ Ash, Jem, Kishan ♥ wrote: "I love paranormal romance because it makes the romance more intense. Putting young couples through intense trials brings them closer together and constantly forces them to make tough decisions, and..."

I couldn't agree more! very well said indeed ☺

Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥ | 53 comments Sylvia wrote: "I couldn't agree more! very well said indeed ☺"

Thanks. :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

So in 4 words, Paranormal Romance is awesome! :D

message 10: by Tom (new)

Tom (lagerhelps) I think paranormal romance allows for a greater escape. It keeps the reader busy in a world created by the writer in between the fun stuff.

message 11: by Janysa (new)

Janysa (nysa123) | 42 comments Rebecca ♥ Ash, Seth, Peeta ♥ wrote: "I love paranormal romance because it makes the romance more intense. Putting young couples through intense trials brings them closer together and constantly forces them to make tough decisions and ..."

Totally agree:)

unread topics | mark unread