ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Night Territory > мαякєтρℓα¢є

Comments (showing 1-50 of 60) (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel, мαѕтєямιη∂ (new)

Rachel | 597 comments Mod
**Located in Nighten Shar**

message 2: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:27PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments After Rain decided to hunt by herself, Daemon headed to the marketplace. He crept in the shadows, though it wasn't necessary, as no one was around.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon sat on the fountain in the middle of the marketplace, and took out his book. He crossed his legs and began to read.

((ANYONE??))

message 4: by Sam (new)

Sam | 313 comments Ambrose walked threw the market place looking for some beer.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon looked up as Ambrose approached. He smelled of some type of reptile monster. A growl formed in Daemon's throat, but he swallowed it down.

message 6: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚ (Phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
A crow landed on Daemon's shoulder.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon yelped and jumped back, swatting at the crow.

message 8: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The Crow jumped out of his swipe's path, landing in front of him. It tilted its head, watching him.

message 9: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 26, 2012 07:34PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon sniffed the air.
"You're not an ordinary crow, are you?" He growled.

message 10: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

If crows could smile...well...you get the point.

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam | 313 comments Ambrose looked over at the two.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((Is the crow him, or one of his minions?))

message 13: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(Both...)

message 14: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 26, 2012 07:49PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((Okay, bye!))

Daemon sniffed his shoulder. "About fifteen years of age. Surrounded by an aura of malice and fear." He shrugged. "And male."
He got all that information from the bird's scent.

message 15: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(back)

The Crow grew and formed till it became Corvus,"You have a good noise"

message 16: by Sam (last edited Feb 26, 2012 07:53PM) (new)

Sam | 313 comments Ambrose became interested when the crow started to talk.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((Wow, that was quick.))

Daemon nods warily. "Thanks." Maybe I should be getting back to Rain. I don't trust this guy.

message 18: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"I think I might keep you" He said, tilting his head and smiling(showing his sharp teeth)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon bared his teeth. "What do you mean, keep me? I'm not a dog."

message 20: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Half-way there" he shrugged.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon, forgetting himself, growled fiercely.

message 22: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Tisk Tisk is that really necessary, my new pet" he smiled.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments "I'm not your pet." Daemon said stiffly, forcing the hair on his head to lie flat. Just like the hair of a wolf, his human hair raises when he's agitated.

message 24: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Oh, but you are. There's no reason to deny it"

message 25: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 26, 2012 08:17PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon raised his eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" Who does this guy think he is? Daemon began to walk away. I'm gonna go see Rain.

message 26: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 26, 2012 08:19PM) (new)

While Daemon wasn't paying attention, talking to Corvus...the place got covered by Crows, enough crows that if they all flew up at once...they would block the sun.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon ignored the crows, walking away from the square and Corvus.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((gtg, continue tomorrow?))

message 29: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(bye. K)

message 30: by Sam (new)

Sam | 313 comments Ambrose looked at the crows and his stomach growled. His pupils became slits and a snake tounge splipped out of his mouth. He hissed.

message 31: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:12PM) (new)

Corvus merely nodded and said,"Get to it" and then the crows attacked Daemon.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Daemon, suspecting this, morphed immediately and started ripping the crows in two. He could feel the blood coming out of him from the beaks and talons, but it made his bloodlust even more powerful as he shredded bird after bird.
He soon weakened, and just as he was about to collapse, a tiger leaped off of a building and destroyed half of the birds in a matter of two bloody, claw-filled, teeth-ripping seconds. She protected the wolf with her body, and soon almost all the birds were dead.
Blood covered both their muzzles, tiger and wolf, as they stood growling at Corvus.
"Coward." Rain spat.

message 33: by mine mine (hiatus), KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

mine mine (hiatus) (plueblue02) | 450 comments Mod
((*gasps* Tiger, and wolf!!!! *sparkly eyes*))

message 34: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Corvus yawned and snapped his fingers...the dead bodies of the crows began to vibrate.

The bodies all then all came toward each other, their bones being dislocated then being attached again in different places....after a few moments they stopped.

Now before them stood a hideous fiend formed from the bodies of all the crows...

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments The tiger laughed. "Is that the best you can do? Deformed crow bodies into a giant mass of stink?" She chuckled, then morphed and grew into an African elephant, with sharp gleaming tusks and blazing eyes. Daemon backed up, barely avoiding getting squished by the enormous animal.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Jå§mïñe ~Iммaƒєαяī тєιяυ ηαkama~ wrote: "((*gasps* Tiger, and wolf!!!! *sparkly eyes*))"

((LOL! XD))

message 37: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The monstrous Crow fiend was about half an elephant more then the elephant was...I mean...that was a lot of crows O.O

Surprisingly enough...the creature flapped its deformed wings...and was lifted up.

message 38: by mine mine (hiatus), KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((What? They're my favorite animals!))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments Death the Kat wrote: "Jå§mïñe ~Iммaƒєαяī тєιяυ ηαkama~ wrote: "((*gasps* Tiger, and wolf!!!! *sparkly eyes*))"

((LOL! XD))"

((Same here!))

message 40: by mine mine (hiatus), KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

(( :D ))

message 41: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:41PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((crows are pretty small animals, enough to build up a creature the size of an African elephant (13 feet tall, over 13,300 pounds), would have be a lot. And to make it twice the size of an elephant? You'd probably need a whole town's worth of crows. -.-))

Rain considered the creature. "Hehehe!" She giggled, in the elephant form. She blew out her trunk so loud it shook the buildings.
"Guess I'll have to use my largest form." She grinned an elephant grin and started to concentrate.

message 42: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(not twice, 1.5...I never said anything about weight...I did say enough to completely black out the sun...and the sky...)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((And how exactly can you fit all those crows in one marketplace?))

message 44: by Sam (new)

Sam | 313 comments Ambroses hand sprouted curved black claws.

message 45: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(The same way you would be able to fit a Elephant in the market place...plus the market place is in the middle of town)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((Yes, but an elephant can't block the sun or sky from view (depending on which angle you look at it))

message 47: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 27, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

(That's when they are all in flight at once, you know...in the sky)

message 48: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(it's really more of a surprise that they killed them all so quickly...then the fact of what we are talking about now *shrugs*)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (BNLNJF) | 181 comments ((*sighs* I feel like we're in some type of debate room. Yes. But those crows still have to sit somewhere, correct? Let's just let it go and get back to the thingy))

message 50: by ♚Sɪʟᴇɴᴛ Mᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ♚, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The monstrous thing stayed in the sky for now...

(They could fit um....easily)
(P.S. an elephant is not a town's worth of space...a town's worth of crows would be able to make a hundred foot giant)

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread