FictionPress & FanFiction Members discussion

Just For Fun > Chat

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Sam (Class of 2015!) (my_U_R_L_goes_here) | 119 comments Mod
Chat about anything, everything, or just nothing...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey....I'm TwiHardxXMassieXxPotterHead in fanfiction....just say what you wanna say about it...

P.S. I suggest purtyinpink71121 for James/Lily fans!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Who want to Rp 1x1?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

or spam this thread?

message 5: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

SPAM to your heart's disire.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeahh! I'll go tell my Hogwarts friends..........

message 7: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Haha.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 18 comments YAY!!! NOW I CAN BE RANDOM!!!!!! PIE AND CHEES MAKE CHEESE PIE!!!!!! THEN RAIN AND DUCKS MAKES RAINING DUCKS!!!!! AND PIE AND WHIPPED CREAM EQUALS DELISCIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Yum. I guess. You like the caps key too?

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (PurpleRose328) | 18 comments Hello! It's nice to know that there are bunch of FF and FP members in Goodreads! :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

YAYYYY!!!! KAYLAAAAA, RANDOOMNESS IS CONTTAGGGIIOOOOUSS!!!!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 18 comments XD I know right!!! And I was just to lazy to push the shift key again on my phone...that and I was exceeding the bounds of hyperness...I NEED TO FUDGING WAKE UP!!!!!! So...fudging...tired. blegh. At least I'm to tired to get ran over by cars...haha, insidish joke.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...fangirl moments....

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 18 comments XD! Gotta love 'em.

Thinking Bear Hmmm, Sam, I'm starting to think Ben isn't weird by watching this, is that a good thing?

message 16: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Um...I don't really get what you are asking.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

twitter twitter getting addicted to twitter everybody's looking for more followers.(my version of Friday)

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (PurpleRose328) | 18 comments Hello everyone! Have you heard about this CISPA and PIPA? Someone told me about them, with FBI, are already closing free sites like 4shared.com. Google shuts down herself in China for a few days to show resistance. Then, they plan to close next are YouTube, Facebook and Fanfiction! Yeah, you heard it right! Fanfiction.Net! I'm really freak out when I heard it. I don't know what'll happen when FF is gone!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO????? PRINCESSEARTH AND RAINBOWCRYSTAL? SIERRA CHARM? nNOOOOOOO!!!! YouTube is okay but, FANFICTION.NET???

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (PurpleRose328) | 18 comments @Bea: IKR? FF became part of my life! There I met a lot of great people! I experienced a lot of things in that site!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Is is FOREVER? I hope NOT please.

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (PurpleRose328) | 18 comments I think so. They're agencies of the government! And when you already passed a law on the Senate, it'll be on the constitution of laws forever, I suppose. Unless they'll remove it... If there are any mistakes about politics and government and such about what I said, just tell me. I don't know a lot of things about it, anyway.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm planning to be a lawyer when I grow up so when I become a Senator I will basura it so that young people like us at that time will not be like what we will experience. I thank you. *waves*

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (PurpleRose328) | 18 comments @Bea: I know that it's really horrible. **sighs** And you're right! Though I don't have any plans to be a lawyer. **starts dreaming about being an entrepreneur** **sighs dreamily**
That's a great dream! But you know, not all young people like us loves FF. In fact, I'm the only one person in my whole school who is an author on FF! Oh well. How about you?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes of course, people at my school can't even write a whole paragraph in straight English! I mean, come on! Anyway, law isn't the only dream I have, I also want to take up Literature, BS English, and everything related to being a writer XD OH! And JOURNALISM!

Charissa Sophia de la Rosa (PurpleRose328) | 18 comments IKR? I'm glad I finally found someone who's like me! I'm always left out! Even my own best friends are not writers like us! **sighs** My mom told me I'm in the wrong place and said if only we didn't move out of Manila, I'll meet a lot of people who are like me.
That's too many! I want to take Literature too! Though I have set my mind to my future course. **stares dreamily on a poster with a title "University of Santo Thomas: List of Courses", particularly on the "Business Management" course** And you still have a long way to go Bea! I only have two years left before going to College! And I hope at that time, I had already outgrown FF. **tries not to think of what'll happen when I'll reach College for I'm afraid to go to College**

message 27: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Really? I honestly don't think they can shut down YouTube and Facebook without someone getting murdered. Honestly. I don't really care about Facebook, but YouTube is where I watch old shows the TV doesn't show. :O

ReadingToTheStarsAndBack Is anyone going to do Camp NaNoWriMo this year? I know that some people are looking forward to the November session, so anyone up for it in June?

Vee xD

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

finished The Angel Experiment. Nearly Schools Out-forever... spoilers, anyone? Is Ari gonna take Max?

message 30: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Vee, (The PurpleLibraryGirl) ♥ wrote: "Is anyone going to do Camp NaNoWriMo this year? I know that some people are looking forward to the November session, so anyone up for it in June?

Vee xD"

They do it in June?

message 31: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Oh yeah, I'm on the second season of Yu-Gi-Oh! <3

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

My cousin already finished it already XD.

message 33: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Well I had watched it when I was younger, but now I'm re-watching it now.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmm Hmm

message 35: by Sam (Class of 2015!), I believe that asking is just a polite way of demanding. (new)

Yup but unfortunatly the site I'm watching it on is blocked here at school...

Miracles Exist | 4 comments Hi!! I'm a FP user too! If you guys are ever bored and need something to read on FP, ask me: I can recommend a couple of good stories on the website.

Miracles Exist | 4 comments You know what, I'll just go ahead and recommend a few awesome Romance/Humor FP writers anyway: RT13 (she's amazing), Purplekittwn98, Craziness Inherited... the list goes on and on :P

Miracles Exist | 4 comments *EDIT* I meant Purplekitten98 lol

unread topics | mark unread