Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

Challenges Archive > Your Favorite Harlequin Presents Author Reading Challenge

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (last edited Feb 22, 2012 02:39PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 2094 comments Mod
The girls gave me an idea for another challenge. Let's celebrate our favorite HP authors by reading/rereading out of their backlist.

Here are the rules:

Set a goal for yourself to read a certain number of Harlequin Presents books by your favorite or one of your favorite authors.

Rules:

1. You can pick the author and the number of books you read.

2. Books must be read between January 1st and December 31st of 2012. You can go back and count books that you read earlier this year toward the challenge. Books read can count towards the other group challenge.

3. You can and should count rereads by this author.

Are you up for this challenge?

You can sign up below if you're interested.

http://www.goodreads.com/challenges/4...

LLCSpokane | 43 comments can you have more than one author?

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) (Gatadelafuente) | 2094 comments Mod
Not the way the challenge is set up. You can do one author and sign up for another one if you finish the first.

The other thing you can do is if you set your shelf up for both authors, you can do it that way.

LLCSpokane | 43 comments I think I'll just finish the first then add the next, thanks. I added 3 or 4 that I've read since January but they're not showing up. I'll try it again and see if it works.

Sometimes the shelf doesn't take, so you can try renaming it and see if that works. Another person on a different group had that issue.

LLCSpokane | 43 comments I checked and I had two shelves with same name one showed the books I added (it was only two) the other showed zero. So I deleted the one with 2 on it and then went back and added the two books to the other identical shelf and voila, it worked :>). Thanks for your help.

No problem!

Jacqueline | 230 comments I finished my 10 books by Lynne Graham Challenge. Can I sign up for a different author and do another challenge?

Sure! I think you might have to change your shelf name. I don't know if that will erase your states from the first challenge or not.

unread topics | mark unread