The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

HG movie song-Good or Bad?

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Michelle Knox I like it. I think she has the Civil Wars on the song with her too.

Annabel ♥ Taylor Swift's voice sounds soo pretty in this song. Not the normal type of music youd expect from her. Nonetheless, beautiful.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a fan of T.S. And this song is so beautiful. :)

Lisa I liked it but I don't think that MODERN songs should be in a FUTURISTIC movie. It just seems ridiculous to me. They should just write a regular score for it. Also putting modern songs in it often makes the movie get old faster because the music is old.

Kristin Lisa wrote: "I liked it but I don't think that MODERN songs should be in a FUTURISTIC movie. It just seems ridiculous to me. They should just write a regular score for it. Also putting modern songs in it ofte..."

so what kind of music would you like them to put in? they can't very well put in FUTURE music because it isn't out yet. duh. plus since you don't think modern music is good for this movie then you wouldn't want old music so what are you suggesting? NO music? please reply im not ttying to be rude im just very curious

Annabel ♥ Kristin wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I liked it but I don't think that MODERN songs should be in a FUTURISTIC movie. It just seems ridiculous to me. They should just write a regular score for it. Also putting modern son..."

Yeah what are you getting at?? Im curous:) 2!!!!!!

Megan (I heart FINNICK) =] i almost crieeed....!

*~Emo: {Evanna} :Goth~* Its Awesome, amos cried as well, I can wait for the moie and think this song is perfect

message 10: by Danielle (last edited Feb 24, 2012 11:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Danielle it's beautiful..the song is so calming and has great deepth to it...love it!!

Hannah It is amazing and I nornally are not that big a fan of taylor swift but she is amazing

Eunice Biblioceraptor Kristin wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I liked it but I don't think that MODERN songs should be in a FUTURISTIC movie. It just seems ridiculous to me. They should just write a regular score for it. Also putting modern son..."

Hahaha maybe she means dubstep. Awkward.
I personally think the song is quite appropriate, and I don't particularly like Taylor Swift to begin with, but she actually sounds good here, probably because it also features The Civil Wars (ironically appropriate name haha!).

message 13: by Thea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thea ITS SO SWEET, AND PRETTY AWESOME, I THINK THE SONG MIGHT PLAY WHEN SHES EITHER WITH PEETA OR RUE... :P

Heather I am happy with the song, when I heard she was singing a song for HG I was worried, because even if I do like most her songs she has that distinctive country voice, and I didn't want that in the song. And awesomely enough it wasn't noticeable! The lyrics are gorgeous and I think Miss Swift did very well. I wonder which part of the movie they will play it.

message 15: by Thea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thea Heather wrote: "I am happy with the song, when I heard she was singing a song for HG I was worried, because even if I do like most her songs she has that distinctive country voice, and I didn't want that in the so..."

IKR SAME..

message 16: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Queen of the rebels *Lucie* wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I liked it but I don't think that MODERN songs should be in a FUTURISTIC movie. It just seems ridiculous to me. They should just write a regular score for it. Also putting modern son..."

Like i think just regular score music (the typical music without words that they compose for movies) would be awesome. Not something that they are going to play on the radio.

Kristin wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I liked it but I don't think that MODERN songs should be in a FUTURISTIC movie. It just seems ridiculous to me. They should just write a regular score for it. Also putting modern son..."

And Lucie, yeah i think something electronic sounding would be really cool.

And don't get me wrong I LOOOVE Taylor Swift, I just feel like HG shoudn't have any kind of modern music in it since it's not a "modern" movie you know?. Just my opinion :)))

message 17: by Ruby (last edited Mar 05, 2012 03:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby Really gooodddd

Danielle super good! in the song she has a haunting like voice that is totally perfect for the hunger games

message 19: by Thea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thea Danielle wrote: "super good! in the song she has a haunting like voice that is totally perfect for the hunger games"

i agree. its haunting with mystery and its perfect!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hunger Games (other topics)