SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Hexed (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Hexed
Archive: BOM & Challenges > [Apr 2012] "Hexed" Discussion **Spoilers**

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Steph (Angel4492) | 21333 comments This is the discussion thread for our April BOM: Hexed by Kevin Hearne.
Spoilers Welcome Here

Please include in your discussion:
* How would rate the character development, originality, and action in this book as compared to the first in the series?
* Did you have a favorite quote or scene?
* Would you recommend the book to others?
* Do you plan on reading the rest of the series?

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandra | 16736 comments Oh good, I should read this soonish, I'll put it down for April.

message 3: by Vi (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vi | 886 comments Yes! This is the kick for me to continue the series.

message 4: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Steph (Angel4492) | 21333 comments LOL! Hope you enjoy, Ladies. I still need to start the series (bad, Mod!); I'm looking forward to it. Many members seemed to enjoy it.

Audrey Cook Kolbek (audreykol) | 281 comments I have already read this book and LOVED it. It kept me laughing out loud. I won't say much about it .... I just hope you all enjoy as much as I did. Enjoy reading it.
:-)
I just finished read his 3rd book "Hammered". Can't wait for #4 "Tricked" to come out.

Julianne | 354 comments I just bought Hounded and Hexed the other day. I can't wait to start.

Christine | 850 comments I read this series last summer and just loved it. I think each book gets better and how can you not love Oberon? I'm waiting impatiently for book 4 which comes out in April. Happy reading!

Audrey Cook Kolbek (audreykol) | 281 comments Yep ... I love me some Oberon. LOL

message 9: by Julianne (last edited Apr 09, 2012 05:59PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julianne | 354 comments Anybody reading this right now? I just finished Hounded a couple days ago and about 2/3 through Hexed. I am totally loving it and think Oberon is hysterical.

message 10: by D.G. (new) - rated it 4 stars

D.G. | 2178 comments I'm almost done with Hammered (book 3) which has also been really good.

Christal (christal00) | 374 comments I really enjoyed Hounded and Hexed. Hammered was good too, but it was much darker. I'm really excited for the fourth book later this month!

Christine | 850 comments Bacon lattes, anyone?

message 13: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Steph (Angel4492) | 21333 comments I had to laugh. Hubby got both #1-2 from library to listen to audiobook. Silly boy got 1/2 through #2 before realizing he wasn't listening to #1. LOL! He shyly admitted there were references to things that he thought might have been discussed elsewhere (yeah, like book #1), but didn't catch on soon enough. Now, he's wondering whether to stop #2 and start #1 or just finish #2. LOL! He cracks me up!

Christine | 850 comments Poor guy. LOL! I'm a little OCD about reading series in order, but I have a friend who will read things totally out of order and it doesn't bother her in the least.

message 15: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Steph (Angel4492) | 21333 comments It was funny. He's decided to finish listening to #2, but then he'll start #1. Goofball! LOL!

message 16: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandra | 16736 comments Steph wrote: "I had to laugh. Hubby got both #1-2 from library to listen to audiobook. Silly boy got 1/2 through #2 before realizing he wasn't listening to #1. LOL! He shyly admitted there were references to..."

That's a classic Steph!!! Poor hubby!!

I enjoyed Hounded and I've started Hexed for this weeks Bingo and I'm liking it so far.

Ha-ha. My personal binding was stronger than her enchantment. Neener neener, Malina. You can't catch me.

message 17: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sandra | 16736 comments I really enjoyed this one and definitely intend to read the next 2 books soon :)

One of my fav quotes is the one I put above, a 2100 yr old Druid behaving like a 6 yr old behind the witches back. LOL.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hexed (other topics)
Hammered (other topics)
Hounded (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kevin Hearne (other topics)