Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > 12 days of contest

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lori Ehrman (Lorilei) | 13 comments I received this today in email and though some of you might be interested. 12 days of book contests to enter.

---------------------------------
Romance Readers and Writers
A community of Romance Readers and Writers
Phoebe Jordan

Phoebe Jordan has invited you to the event '12 days of Holiday He!! Contest' on Romance Readers and Writers!

Hello everyone check out this lovely contest going on at Angela James blog Nice Mommy~Evil Editor. She is give away prizes every day for 12 days and you can enter to win 1 of 2 Kindles that she is giveing away.

12 days of Holiday He!! Contest Time: December 1, 2008 at 12am to December 12, 2008 at 12am
Organized By: Angela James

Event Description:
I wanted to post this really cool contest. Just head over to Angela James's blog to find out the rest of the details. Nice Mommy~Evil Editor blog. The following is the description of how she will be doing this contest:

This holiday season, I have teamed up with 38 of the authors whose work I have edited over the past three years. Together, we’ve accumulated a heck of a lot of prizes to give away to all of you. They include:

Gift cards to online stores
Books
Laptop bag
Books
Australian gift pack
Books
Vera Bradley purse
Books
Fun promotional items (like the now infamous Samhain coffee mugs)
Books
...and more! (and did I mention books?)

Every day from now to December 12th, I’ll be posting a new contest on my blog to win that day’s prize. Your entry is only good for that day. To win the prize for any other day, you’ll need to come back and enter again.

See more details and RSVP on Romance Readers and Writers:
http://romancereadersandwriters.ning....

unread topics | mark unread