Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) Pretty Little Liars question

Which girl's secret is the best?
Rima Rashid Rima Feb 19, 2012 05:38AM
Hey if you love the hit tv series or just the books or even both then stop by here. i just want to know which girl's secret is the best and most 'ooh... aah...' dont worry, i wont tell anyone what you think ;) but remember #two can keep a secret if one of them is dead#.

Kerri (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:07AM ) Feb 19, 2012 06:06AM   1 vote
Their secrets are always changing. On the show the secrets are coming out. Spencer is my least favorite, she's too tightly wound up, seriously remove the stick. Aria's is just lame, and really her relationship with the teacher is so inappropriate. Emily's secret is already out, it seems her's is the most public. Hanna's I haven't quite figured out yet, her's is more indirect. I really want to know Jenna's secret. So far that's the best, her secret is the best kept.

Ava agreed
Feb 20, 2012 10:10AM

Actually, I LOVE the TV show better than the books because I'm glad that Toby isn't so the paranoid type like the Toby in the book series. As for Jenna, I love her being a bitch compared to her too calm behaviour in the books. Hopefully Toby won't be killed by the new 'A'. Have to say that I don't mind the storyline to be different from the books including some beloved characters's death. Eventhough Toby died (SPOILER ALERT!) in Flawless, in the TV show he's still alive and almost cheat death if anyone gets what I mean. FYI, I don't want one of the Liars to be 'A' as it'll ruin my liking to these Liars. Of course I'm not SO fond of them but their secrets.

Zoë (last edited Mar 22, 2012 01:35PM ) Feb 29, 2012 01:20PM   0 votes
aubviously aria being a murderer is pretty big

deleted member Mar 20, 2012 07:50AM   0 votes
Hey, what IS Spencer and Hanna's secrets? and i guess Emily's too, because its not that shes gay anymore, EVERYONE KNOWS. i feel like their biggest secret is just that A is terrorzing them

I agree with Kerri, the secrets are always changing. But I like Spencer's secret because it involves her sister. And Hanna's isn't really a "secret" because she told Caleb.

Rima Rashid i so agree. some say it sin';t realistic but still i like it. ...more
Feb 20, 2012 01:15PM

hannahs secret is that she went to fat camp. it told it in one of the episodes where she was with caleb.

basically she went to fat camp and she had no friends. and when she came back and became skinny she would buy and steal expensive clothing so she felt and looked pretty and popular, and get friends

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Pretty Little Liars (other topics)