Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Help with Quizzes > QUIZ PROBLEM

Comments (showing 1-5)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 5: by JoAnn (new)

JoAnn Spears | 3 comments Thanks Stephen, much appreciated! I have been trying to get the hang of the etiquette and workings of these discussion boards and threads on various sites, but still struggle with it sometimes. Thanks for the feedback. Recent quizzes have been going smoothly, and I have one I'm hoping to throw live over the weekend.

message 4: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (Havan) | 311 comments Joann wrote: "My 'nurses in literature' quiz is driving me crazy! ..."

Joann, I was curious if this problem was ever resolved for you? I've had similar problems with quizzes I created and even went so far as to recreate an entire quiz from scratch to fix a similar issue (Then deleted the problem quiz)

Another alternative would be for you to simply reinstate the ghost questions with new questions. You CAN reset the quiz scores so that those who took the shorter version of your quiz would be able to try again.

Paula's entirely correct that Librarians have limited abilities to do anything about the problem you raised but I like to try and always provide some positive assistance when possible.

message 3: by JoAnn (new)

JoAnn Spears | 3 comments Sorry....

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (Paulaan) | 5844 comments Librarians do not have any way to more than you have already. This is a feedback group issue or as you have already done a GR support issue.

message 1: by JoAnn (new)

JoAnn Spears | 3 comments My 'nurses in literature' quiz is driving me crazy! I made a bunch of edits to the quiz, but apparently did something wrong. The quiz is hanging onto 'ghost' questions that I thought I had edited out or deleted. People taking the final 11 question version of the quiz are told by goodreads that there are 15 questions, and that they have not finished all of them. Yet, the 'ghost' four questions- which are non-existent since I've deleted them-do not appear to readers/quiz takers. I've emailed goodreads for help, but no response so far. Suggestions?

unread topics | mark unread