☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

Express Yourself > Fashion

Comments (showing 1-23)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 103 comments Mod
I like those old fashioned type clothes

message 22: by Payton (new)

Payton  (tonikeysmwm) | 3 comments I love Capri's with pocket, Mini-skirts, Shirts With Glitter, Hearts, And Any Animal-Print Anything

message 21: by JazzyCat (last edited Jun 22, 2012 08:01PM) (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) I love emo. I don't know why. I love the hair the most and the make-up. :) I also love the sweet, flowing look of boho.
I hate the things most teens wear. Girls- either boob-showing shirts and skin-tight pants that show off their butt, or sweatpants and shirts, with long, messy hair in a high ponytail. Guys- drooping pants so you can see their underwear.

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments haha ugh... uggs hahahahaha
yeah, easily amused over here

Claire wrote: "Sam wrote: "I hate boots!!! ((no offense to those who like them)) I cannot stand them. My feet get hot! And with shorts they are ugly! Pink and blue and flowery ones are a big NO NO!
Im gonna stick..."

ugh

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments ewwwwwwww

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: "I hate boots!!! ((no offense to those who like them)) I cannot stand them. My feet get hot! And with shorts they are ugly! Pink and blue and flowery ones are a big NO NO!
Im gonna stick with my Chu..."

There's a girl in my class who wears dark purple ugg boots with orange or blue gym shorts almost everyday. It doesn't match at all...

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments hahaha......
the ones that are like flats are better

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "i dont own a pair of uggs or sperry's or rainbow flipflops or any of that stuff"

Sperrys are old man shoes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate boots!!! ((no offense to those who like them)) I cannot stand them. My feet get hot! And with shorts they are ugly! Pink and blue and flowery ones are a big NO NO!
Im gonna stick with my Chuck's!!
((I do want a pair of rainbows tho, but appparently they are too expensive. SO, I wear my chuck's on the beach. :P)

I own off brand stuff- not uggs, but bearpaws- the cheaper version

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "i dont own a pair of uggs or sperry's or rainbow flipflops or any of that stuff"

Me either

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments i dont own a pair of uggs or sperry's or rainbow flipflops or any of that stuff

I don't know what I like....just boring clothes- but not like sweatshirts sweatpants and uggs, that's NOT me.
I wear sweaters or blosues and jeans mostly

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She has these shoes she loves, they are really comfy, but their orange. Also, grey skinny jeans and cotton blouses are more her thing!

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments hmmm... i have my own style. dont think you could describe it... sam?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I do enjoy those 80s/90s looks, but I have insane curly hair and I cannot stand it like that. I'm always straightening it...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Vixen wrote: "idk, style depends on my mood i think
if i have to be dressy, then im a huge fan of the peasant skirts, tops and dresses. theyre loose and comfy while still moderately nice and humble too
ummm i ..."

I love leather jackets and ripped gloves! :) I don't mind the 80's looks.

If I'm in a happy mood I'll wear something flowy or flowery and when I'm a pretty bad mood I'll wear mostly dark colors. My style is kinda weird. A like alittle bit of everything from goth to flower chic. I'm abit weird like that :)

message 5: by Vixen (new)

Vixen  | 66 comments idk, style depends on my mood i think
if i have to be dressy, then im a huge fan of the peasant skirts, tops and dresses. theyre loose and comfy while still moderately nice and humble too
ummm i also kinda like dressing like a gypsy sometimes hahah, i have really colourful long flowy skirts and bandanas (i kinda dress all weird and mismatched but id like to think in a good way or at least hope it looks nice)
and when i feel in that badass kinda mood where you just feel like dressing hot, i prefer the 80's/90's high school look with the ripped jeans or skinny jeans and black leather jackets, with the fingerless gloves and kinda wild curly hair ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the punk rocker/skateboarder type stuff. Skinny jeans, band tees, Chuck's, hoodies and leather jackets are my thing. I also like eyebrow piercings, but no nose or lip. Occasionally, you'll catch me in a dark sweater or plaid shirt, though.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) mine is the evening gowns and the princess like things and olden day clothes (dont ask why i just have a passion for olden day stuff!)

Lucy Ibn al-Rashid I respect everyone, independently of their style.
However, as I prefer comfort over everything else, my option is the casual style.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What styles do you like and hate?

unread topics | mark unread