Paranormal Addicts & Newbies discussion

Movies & TV > Once Upon a Time

Comments (showing 104-153)    post a comment »

bookcrazedchick | 6 comments I have been meaning to try this show forever. Thank god for Netflix

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Wonderland setting would be nice.

I have to be honest . . . I'm tired of the story jumping all over the place. Or I guess I should say the back stories. It just gets so tiring trying to remember all the extra faces and if they're important or not.

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 237 comments it probably will we are going to neverland and it seems henry is the objecg desire of pan. for what reason we do not know yet.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Timothy wrote: "this is abc aka disney he will never be naked thank god. who is ready for once upon a time in wonderland."

Yes, I'd love for this thing to get darker.

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 237 comments this is abc aka disney he will never be naked thank god. who is ready for once upon a time in wonderland.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I think I'm getting close to giving up as well. I don't want to though . . .

Bell's change is just annoying. Emma is a horrible lead, and really all I care about is Regina."

Oh, Shera, thank you! I thought I was the only one. Yes, I want to throw Bell in the lake now. I'm so sick of the others...and I find I'm sticking around just to see if David will get naked.

Which I'm pretty sure is not the point of the show...

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments I think I'm getting close to giving up as well. I don't want to though . . .

Bell's change is just annoying. Emma is a horrible lead, and really all I care about is Regina.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments I'm very sad...I think I've finally given up on this series. :(

Katrina Thompson (Pinkkat22) | 7 comments I agree. I can't wait to watch it tonight!

message 144: by Vera (new)

Vera Maslow | 87 comments just caught up on the show again. Now this is getting good

Megan (megandurrence) | 56 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Megan that's exactly who I thought Rumple's son would be. [spoilers removed]

I'm hoping the newest episode will rev the series back up."

(view spoiler)

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 237 comments I got the last four episodes on my dvr plan to get caught up for this Sunday. I love this show :D

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments The original Little Mermaid is sooooooo creepy.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Megan that's exactly who I thought Rumple's son would be. (view spoiler)

I'm hoping the newest episode will rev the series back up.

Megan (megandurrence) | 56 comments Next week's episode should pick up! Did you see the preview for it?

(view spoiler)

Its going to be so exciting!! :)

message 138: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Feb 13, 2013 10:15AM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments The instant the gain appeared (view spoiler)

Great catch on Regina (view spoiler)

I have started to become exceedingly bored of OUaT. I used to watch it with out blinking, now I have to do something else while watching it or I can't sit through. *sigh* Here's hoping things pick up.

I think it's the constant flashbacks, and the lack of developing present day plot lines.

message 137: by Vera (new)

Vera Maslow | 87 comments It'll pick up I know it will!! They're gonna do something... I can feel it lol

Debra Ann Miller | 16 comments Hi All!

I agree it has slowed down. I got hooked last season and loved the dark twist on traditional fairy-tale stories. I'd have to say that I agree with Vera; I liked Snow White last season but now she kinda bugs me. It's still a great show but it needs a twist or "plot thickening" right about now!

Katrina Thompson (Pinkkat22) | 7 comments I agree. I turned to Fox and the Grammys several times when it was on. I never do that.

Cynthia Serenson (CynthiaSerenson) | 7 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Have to be honest the latest episode didn't have any big shockers to me. Things are really slowing down this season. It was nice Jack was a girl, though I'm sad she died so fast. She could have bee..."

So true, stopped remembering it was on a couple of weeks ago, I am saddened and a little disappointed. Hopefully, they'll pick up next Season.

Megan (megandurrence) | 56 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Have to be honest the latest episode didn't have any big shockers to me. Things are really slowing down this season..."

Thought I'd bring the conversation here, but looks like you beat me to it. Lol

(view spoiler)

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Have to be honest the latest episode didn't have any big shockers to me. Things are really slowing down this season. (view spoiler)

Sydney Wallace | 13 comments Rumple and Belle are my favorite too.

Erin (Paperback Stash) (ErinPaperbackstash) My favorite is Rumple and Belle. Hoping that gets straightened up quick. Irritated that's yet another break already

Cynthia Serenson (CynthiaSerenson) | 7 comments This is a top show, and yes Captain Hook and Emma just need to get it on already! Took my sexual tension, lol.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Ha-ha! It's a pain waiting for the new episodes, but were almost there after superbowl.

Hook, is one of the main reasons I love the show. though I feel very disgruntled that (view spoiler)

Sydney Wallace | 13 comments In the meantime...
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s181/onc...
So pretty, but alas, I'm old enough to be his MOTHER. :(

Megan Cashman (Megan_Cashman) | 9 comments Listening to Hook speak in that low voice was too much for me,LOL!

Sad it will be two weeks before OUAT comes back.

Sydney Wallace | 13 comments Captain Hook is gorgeous. And the show has grown on me as well. I adore Robert Carlyle.

message 124: by Vera (new)

Vera Maslow | 87 comments This show has definitely grown on me. The only character that hasn't has been Snow White. Not sure what it is about her but I don't like her nearly as much as the other characters. Oh and Captain Hook yummy! Haha

Sydney Wallace | 13 comments This show grew on me.

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 237 comments Got 3 ep to watch ready for this weekend.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Ha-ha! I'm surprised you could catch on so fast! There's so many plot threads. @_@

message 120: by Kimi (new)

Kimi (KimiSoKool) | 22 comments I watched a couple of episodes of this show so far. I think I started with the second season though. I never knew who the creepy looking guy was and then I watched this and was like "Ohhhh!"

Cynthia Serenson (CynthiaSerenson) | 7 comments Oh yes, he definitely looks particularly tasty there...

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Bill wrote: "Regina did kill the Huntsman...she crushed his heart, causing him to have a heart attack. That's how Emma became sheriff."

YOu might want to put that in some spoiler tags.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "Well, he's dead for the "future" storyline."

Yes, just lingering in our hearts. ;)

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments Well, he's dead for the "future" storyline.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I think they said he'll appear in some of the flash backs."

Shera, you gotta love that about these types of shows...no one is ever dead...for long!

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments I think they said he'll appear in some of the flash backs.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Bill wrote: "Regina did kill the Huntsman...she crushed his heart, causing him to have a heart attack. That's how Emma became sheriff."

That nasty Regina! ;)

message 112: by Bill_i_am75 (last edited Dec 18, 2012 01:24PM) (new)

Bill_i_am75 | 2 comments Regina did kill the Huntsman...she (view spoiler) That's how Emma became sheriff.

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Alexandria wrote: "Rosanna wrote: "Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I thought Abigail/Katherine [spoilers removed]"

I thought Regina killed that dude...oh, I'm so confused! LOL"

hahaha! Not that I remember, and i hav..."

OMG...I forgot about the Huntsman!! He WAS hot!! bring him back! LOL

message 110: by Megan (last edited Dec 06, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

Megan Cashman (Megan_Cashman) | 9 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I thought Abigail/Katherine [spoilers removed]"

Mr Gold was hiding her and he brought her back magically somehow. That was how Snow/Mary Margaret was able to be found innocent of her murder and stay in Storybrooke.

I don't remember if the genie/editor was killed, but I agree that because he's on another show he hasn't been written in yet. Same for the actress who plays Abigail/Katherine because she's on another show too.

BTW, I'm also enjoying the Hook lovefest when I watch this show!

Timothy (jediTimothy) | 237 comments Regina proabley has his heart and he is in hiding and biding his time for revenge.

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments I did a google search and couldn't figure out if he's dead or not. I missed the last two episodes of season 1, so it definitely could have happened!

Rosanna Leo (Rosanna_Leo) | 77 comments Shera (Book Whispers) wrote: "I thought Abigail/Katherine [spoilers removed]"

I thought Regina killed that dude...oh, I'm so confused! LOL

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments I thought Abigail/Katherine (view spoiler)
Maybe they're holding of the genie/newspaper guy since he is in Revolution?

message 105: by Megan (last edited Dec 06, 2012 11:42AM) (new)

Megan Cashman (Megan_Cashman) | 9 comments
hahahah! I think there's gonna be some sparks between Hook and Emma at some point. Also, I hope we get to see some back story, like what happened to Pinocchio???

I'm wondering the same thing. Also, where's the genie/newspaper editor and Abigail/Katherine (Charming's original fiance before he broke it off)? I'm sure the genie/editor will be hell bent on getting revenge since Regina cursed him twice!

Shera (Book Whispers) (SheraBookWhispers) | 2517 comments I know, all we get of him is his hat and then how he broke up Emma and her baby daddy.

Yes, snow and charming are do for some hot nights! Though I'm not sure if OUaT is going to let us have them.

« previous 1 3 4
unread topics | mark unread