Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Were bears and bear shifters

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

namericanwordcat | 224 comments I just finished Beauty Dates the Beast (Midnight Liasons, #1) by Jessica Sims which was very fun. I am excite about the bear shifter hero of the next book.

Lach from Mane Squeeze is basically my favorite hero ever anyway. So, I am making a were bear list
http://www.goodreads.com/list/show/16...

You have additions?

Thanks!

message 2: by Komal (new)

Komal | 162 comments I really loved this book as well and can't wait for Ramsey and Sarah's story! I e-mailed the author and she said its supposed to be due out in November...a bit a wait.
Hope you find wha your looking for :)

namericanwordcat | 224 comments Sweet! November is a great time to snuggle up with a bear lol

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments Yay! Another series of fun shifters! Thanks for the info.
You might like to get onto Shelley Laurenston's shifter series. Great fun and my favourites at the moment.

namericanwordcat | 224 comments I love Laurenston. Waiting for Bear Meets Girl.

message 6: by Wan (new)

Wan  (WanWaddell) | 195 comments I love Dark-Hunter Series. Here are the two that related to bear shifters.

Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #18) (Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon- Bearswan meets werewolf.

No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19; Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Werebear

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (last edited Feb 12, 2012 09:14PM) (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (Iftcan) | 2493 comments Mod
Bear Necessities by Dana Marie Bell us a story about a Bear shifter.

In her other novella Only in My Dreams there is a bear shifter too--but he's not the main feature.

Oh, and I will third or whatever for the Shelley Laurenston books.

message 8: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 428 comments Loch is adorable. Can't wait for Bear Meets Girl (Pride, #7) by Shelly Laurenston!

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 2 comments A favorite of mine is pride mates by jennifer ashley, now this is a feline shifter series thus far but there are bear shifters (along with lupines) mentioned regularly, and this is a newer series (book 3 just came out) so i can see it featuring bears in the future.

message 10: by Ty (new)

Ty Lord of Rage (Royal House of Shadows, #2) (Harlequin Nocturne, #121) by Jill Monroe is an alternative take on the Goldilocks story. I haven't read it, but it supposedly can be read without reading the other books in the series [although book 4 by a different author is EXCELLENT]. :)

message 11: by namericanwordcat (new)

namericanwordcat | 224 comments I read Lord of the Abyss and I agree is it excellent. This one looks good as well.

Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (Traci-MadHatterReads) Bodyguard is part of Jennifer Ashley's shifters series that is about a bear shifter.

message 13: by Tash (last edited Feb 16, 2012 01:18AM) (new)

Tash (TashM) | 2 comments His Teddy Bear is another of Eve's books that features a bear shifter. In terms of menage there is Suzanne Thomas Her Mates and Oriana and the Three Werebears

message 14: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 493 comments Wan ~DragonsWan~ wrote: "I love Dark-Hunter Series. Here are the two that related to bear shifters.

Bad Moon Rising (Dark-Hunter, #18) (Were-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon- Bearswan meets werewolf.

No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19; Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Were..."

The Dark Hunter series Peltier bears are the ones I thought of first, they are in many of the books because they own Sanctuary. I'm reading a series by Laurenston, Pride, that mentions bears (brown & polar) but none of the main characters are bears.

message 15: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (Iftcan) | 2493 comments Mod
Missyb--you just haven't gone far enough into the Pride books yet. There WILL BE bear shifters. :o)

message 16: by namericanwordcat (new)

namericanwordcat | 224 comments And they will be the best bears ever!

message 17: by Jes (new)

Jes | 24 comments there is a series by jenika snow the grizzly mc. biker books ... 9 books so far. but great series!!

message 18: by Sandra J (new)

Sandra J Weaver (sandraweaver) | 428 comments The Halle Shifters series by Dana Marie Bell all feature bears as one of the main characters.

Bear Necessities (Halle Shifters, #1) by Dana Marie Bell Cynful (Halle Shifters, #2) by Dana Marie Bell Bear Naked (Halle Shifters, #3) by Dana Marie Bell

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Beauty Dates the Beast (other topics)
No Mercy (other topics)
Bad Moon Rising (other topics)
Bear Necessities (other topics)
Only in My Dreams (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Dana Marie Bell (other topics)