Hale vs. Zach (Gallagher Girls)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 131) (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Shelby HALE!!!!!!!
What about you?

message 2: by georgia (new)

georgia HALE as well...

but I still love Zach

I wouldn't mind having both of them though...

*cheesy grin*

Curlygirly Well...I love both the Heist Society Series and the Gallagher Girls series so this is hard. I read Heist Society first..but after reading the GG series I fell in love with Zach.
So sorry Hale, Zach all the way!!! :)

Shelby I like Zach, I just like Hale better:)

Fatema i think hale is a bit more misterious

message 6: by Sam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sam ZACH! <3 kindly excuse the fangirl in me.

message 7: by Habz (new) - added it

Habz i think both are brilliant in their own their way.

message 8: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Hale!!

message 9: by Daniela (last edited Feb 15, 2012 07:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daniela Such a hard question!!!!!

Natalie zach definatly, come on hale has money...ok and looks. but still im pretty sure if they fought hand to hand zach would win, that and he seems sweeter. in my opinion the dark mysterious spy/assasin beats, rich kid/thief everytime.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Zach. I've only read the first Heist book (as the second one isn't out yet in the U.K) and I do love Hale. He just doesn't have the mystery that surrounds Zach though, no one really knows what Zach is like and we didn't even know much about his school till the fourth book. I kind of like that aura he has around him that Hale doesn't.

Daniela Zach

I cant wait until the next book come out!!

Natalie join the club

Kaela Can we have both? They're just both so good!

♥Caro♥ Zach over Hale.

BookCrazy i love them both :( I could never choose!!! can i have Hale during the week and Zach at the weekend!

Hannah I like Hale better. Zach is still cool though

Julie Zach zach totally zach!!!!!!

Emma3501 they are both so awesome i can't decide! i would like hale better but at times he can be really uptight and serious and all worried and paranoid and annoying. zach doesn't do that (as much). but i like hale's personality better.

Jessica I'll have to say Hale. Less drama but still lots of fun.

Tootsie Salem My friend told me, I and agree, "I love Zach, but Hale stole my heart!"

Ayesha Hale, because he's awesome.
Plus, his mom isn't trying to kill everyone :D

Astoria Considering the fact that I've had 4 books to know Zach and fall in love with his character, then I say its pretty amazing that I love Hale and Zach equally. They are both caring,mysterious and sweet, and amazing.

So both.

Hale kind of reminds me a bit of a male version of Macey. Both are rich kids whose families don't really care about. Ally said we'll get to meet his family on the next Heist Society book, and I am excited about that. As well as him being on the cover.

They ahve many similar traits, so for me a very evenly tie.

Ayesha He's going to be on the cover?!
YESSSS!
* dies from happiness, but resurrects herself just to be able to see the cover when it comes out *

Tootsie Salem ^Agreed!

J. JaeBloggs I love them both, but I think I'll have to read the sec on Heist Society book (Uncommon Criminals) to see if my drooling over Hale was worth it, because I know my drooling over Zach Goode from the Gallagher Girls series was.

message 27: by Terra (new)

Terra Luv yu zachykins!!!!

message 28: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy Probs Zach... But that is an incredibly hard question!! I love Hale too!!

Chelsea Denisse Um Um Um UMMMMM........BOTH!!!!!!

Renee Zach all the way!!! Hale just seems not as cute saw Zach, and hale never offered kat m&m's. Plus hale's just not as talkative.

Paloma I would have both. The rebel girl in me is coming out at last. is that bad? lol

Natalie hot billionare or hot assassin??????

*whiny voice* do i have to choose???

(10 minutes and a few snickers bars later).......im going to have to go with zach!!

as AWESOME as hale is i imagined zach hotter (even though they are both aware of how good looking they are)

message 34: by Aden (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aden Darn, this is the most hardest question in the world. I mean bieng me I would so take Jump Zach but knowing my karate skills I would fail and get hurt in the process since he would think I was trying to hurt him. Then theres Hale, he is the rich kid that you just can't help but stare *cough* drool *cough* at.

Tis is too hard. I geuss I would have to choose Zach. Sorry Hale. Next Book might make me change my mind, next book.

Lauren Zach!!!!

Taylor It's too hard to decide!!!!!

Rylee def. Hale!

message 38: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Carley Zach!!!!! He's so mysterious and gorgeous

message 39: by Saffy119 (last edited Jun 28, 2012 02:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Saffy119 I would never be able to choose I love them both too much Hale( does ANYONE know his name yet?!) and his mysteriousness and Zach and his cockiness. And yes, I agree Natalie I imagine Zach hotter, maybe it's the fact he's a hot assassin/spy.

message 40: by Natalie (last edited Jun 28, 2012 03:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Natalie Saffy119 wrote: "I would never be able to choose I love them both too much Hale( does ANYONE know his name yet?!) and his mysteriousness and Zach and his cockiness. And yes, I agree Natalie I imagine Zach hotter, ..."

*hypervinilating* did you see the new cover for ally's new book Perfect Scoundrals (IT HAS HALE IN IT)...sort of.

i still LOVE zach but hale now has a face (and a pretty good looking one too)

*dies*

message 41: by Laura (last edited Jul 01, 2012 06:11PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Laura Zach in the earlier books of the gallagher girl series. But I think Hale overall.

Chelsea Denisse Natalie wrote: "Saffy119 wrote: "I would never be able to choose I love them both too much Hale( does ANYONE know his name yet?!) and his mysteriousness and Zach and his cockiness. And yes, I agree Natalie I imag..."

Yeah! I saw him in her glasses, he doesnt look like i thought though. I was thinking him more of a young Alex Pettyfer type

Alyssa Silvia I love Hale, but we've seen so much more of Zach and his love for Cammie so he's grown on me. I'm sorry, but Zach.

Sonia Zack over Hale definitly he just has a larger character build-up and has soo much mystery to him cant wait for the next book(:

Misting Hale's been in 2 books.
Zach's been in 4 or 5.
Zach, definitely!

message 46: by Been (new) - rated it 5 stars

Been Hale becasue...... he seems more hotter and he's richer

message 47: by Been (new) - rated it 5 stars

Been but tht doesnt mean i dont like Zack

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hale is not as interesting as Zach by FAR!

message 49: by Nicole (new)

Nicole 100% ZACH!!

message 50: by Anne (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anne Citrine wrote: "Hale's been in 2 books.
Zach's been in 4 or 5.
Zach, definitely!"

True, but I think overall, Hale has been in the books more. You know what I mean? Zach was always mentioned, but never there. It drove me nuts!!! That's why my faves are books 2 and 4 of the GG series because Zach is actually IN them! Hale has only two books, but I think readers can know more about his character (but sadly not background) than Zach's. Sooooo....Hale all the way! (Plus, I read HS first, so Hale had a headstart anyway.)

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Heist Society (other topics)