The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (Twilight, #4.5) The Twilight Saga question

What is the Best Book you've even read??? Mine is the Twilight saga... Yes all of them!
Rachael Rachael Feb 11, 2012 04:27AM
Give it to me......

deleted member Feb 11, 2012 07:13AM   1 vote
TWILIGHT SAGA! YYAAYY!!

Nicole D. (last edited Feb 11, 2012 01:39PM ) Feb 11, 2012 01:27PM   0 votes
Mine are Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.They tie for first but I have read and reread so many great books.

I loved The Hobbit. There are so many. In the Twilight Range New Moon was my favorite

1. Reckless, By Cornelia Funke
2. Balthazar, By Claudia Gray (i didn't like the rest of the series.)
3. Vampire Academy Series, By Richelle Mead

THEY ARE SO MANY!
meybe: Twiligh saga, Hus,Hus, Sookie Stackhouse (TrueBlood), Hunger games, Ingo, Night School, Percy Jackson, ...and many many...:) I love reading..so i dont know..too hard to joice..:P

Rachael wrote: "Give it to me......"
yes it truly is
its just lik edward nd bella r made 4 each oder :-*

Rachael I think I might have to put Hush Hush up their, loving them at the min and Patch? wow!!
Mar 31, 2012 05:47AM

Rachel (last edited Aug 27, 2012 08:32AM ) Aug 27, 2012 08:32AM   0 votes
the divergent series, the twilight saga is my third favorite, second is beautiful creatures :)

Twilight Saga, mad anything my Nicholas Sparks

1. The twilight saga 2. Harry potter saga 3. The hunger games saga

Molly (last edited Feb 11, 2012 01:37PM ) Feb 11, 2012 01:35PM   0 votes
That's difficult because I've read a lot of awesome book, and I can't really choose just one. Three of my absolute favorites are "The Blood Confession" by Alisa Libby, "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett, and "I Capture the Castle" by Dodie Smith.

I consider them some of the best I've ever read, but there are other books that surpass them in terms of construction, character development, and all that jazz.

Rachael I have'nt read any of them but i just went on Waterstones to check out the review and i must admit 'I capture the casle' sounds briliant. Got raving r ...more
Feb 12, 2012 01:06AM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (other topics)