The Search for WondLa (WondLa, #1) The Search for WondLa discussion

Is anyone else confused by this book?

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Curlygirly Hey!
So after reading The Search for WondLa I sorta got it but must of the time I was really confused with what was going on. They didn't even explain the picture with the words WondLa on them! Grr this book makes me angry..kinda.. no really. Was anyone else confused? Am I the only one?

Amanda Have you ever seen or read the Wizard of Oz? It was the Wonderful Land of Oz. The picture was the cover of the book. Some of the letters were just missing so she put the letters together. The story is a little deep and hard to follow at times. It is one you have to ponder.

⚡Django I loved it and it made perfect sense to me! There was a lot of stuff going on, but I could follow it all!

Siobhan i was not confuse, read again it dose show the answer at the end

Katie I thought this was a great book. I am waiting for the library to get the second one because I want to know what happens. I thought the characters were great and the world it was set in was rich and colorful. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did.

Tristan I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mowalski I have read both books and I am following the storyline perfectly. Did you even read the first book in its entirety? If not, reread it or look back to a particular section you may have felt this "confusion". Amanda explained it thoroughly, so perhaps that should help you move along in the story.

Adelaide Metzger Okay,
Orbana is Earth however many years in the future.
All the weird creatures are aliens brought by a higher alien race(this either made the remaining humans leave, or they left before the aliens got there).
Eva's "Wondla" is actually the front cover of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum (hence the image of a robot-tinman-,human girl-dorothy-, and a human-possibly the scarecrow mistaken for a human).

Kendra Berni The first book leaves you wanting to read the second book, A Hero for Wondla. In the second book, it explains what happened to the humans and how the aliens arive on Earth and renamed it Orbana. Even at the end of the second book, I want more. I thought it was open-ended. What do you think?

Amanda It is suppose to be a trilogy. Not sure when the next book will come out.

quirkie123 I really didn't like it.

Vizma oh my god! how do you people not understand?!? it is deep, yeah, but then you are shallow people not to get it!!! gah!!! anyway, it was a great book.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Search for WondLa (other topics)