Teenage Dream RP discussion

In Town > The Hospital

Comments (showing 51-100 of 142) (142 new)    post a comment »

message 51: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "But of course it is what you wanted." Colin plays his words slyly knowing the drink has taken its effect on her.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "I-I want this?"she asked as her forehead was pressed against his. "It's not father's decision?"

message 53: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin wonders what she meant but went on as he kisses her and he unbuttons his own shirt

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Sydney kissed him feverishly. She helped him unbutton his shirt though her clumsy fingers made her struggle

message 55: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin smirks and pushes up on hers.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Sydney shivered pressing against him.

message 57: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin holds her close to his bare chest his button shirt still on his shoulders.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Sydney brought her hands to the shirt and slid it off his shoulders."Father had men.....rape me"she said not being aware of what she was saying

message 59: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "Well pay backs are a bitch." Colin smirks.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "Paybacks? what payback?"

message 61: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "Well your father let men rape you so now it is your turn." Colin smirks devilishly. "I guess i can't do much if you have a way to over power me perhaps a rope or tie will work. He nods toward a dresser next to the bed.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "r-rape?"the alcohol want as effect of now. she blinked."how did iget here? who the hell are you?"

message 63: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "I am doctor Colin and we were discussing a very erotic habit you have." Colin smirks and kisses her hard pinning her to the bed her arms held tight over her.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Sydney struggled trying to get away. She gritted her teeth and didnt kiss back."I'm not some slut!"

message 65: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "No but you sure are hot enough to be mine." Colin pushes against her kissing her neck stretching her arms.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "S-Stop!"Sydney shivered in disgust.

message 67: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin stops for a mooment but shuts her up with deep kisses his body rubs hard against hers. "You know you like it." he encourages.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "I'm not some one night stand!"She growled against his lips though it felt good. She wouldnt admit it though. She had to keep her dignity.

message 69: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin slams his crotch against her hard knowing it hurts her. "Shut up and take me." HE stands over her and strips naked and jerks her bottomes off and shoves himself deep inside of her.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Sydney moaned in pain. She screamed."Mitch! Mitch!" She reached for her bottoms and found the brass knuckles. She winced as he shoved himself inside her. She slid the brass knuckles on.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Synyster Affections wrote: "Sydney moaned in pain. She screamed."Mitch! Mitch!" She reached for her bottoms and found the brass knuckles. She winced as he shoved himself inside her. She slid the brass knuckles on."

message 72: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin sees the glint of metal and backs off pulling his clothes on. "Fine you win."

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "What the hell were you thinking?"She scoffed at him angrily. Her chest was still heaving. He had ripped her clothes so she had nothing to wear.

message 74: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "You wanted it at first or you would not have come with me." COilin explains kindly taking a step forward looking at her hot stripped body.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "I came with you because you're a doctor. And you made me get drunk. Im not a one night stand."She still had the brass knuckles while she balled up her fists.She pulled her legs together to hide her arousal

message 76: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin smirks. "Then why don't we do something more permanent?" He takes another step closer his abbs showing so much.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "I just want to know my brother's condition."She said calmly."I'm not going to be some sex slave either."

message 78: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "Brother?..you said boyfriend once before." Colin catches her.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "No."She frowned."I said he was my step-brother remember?"

message 80: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin smiles..."And now you say boyfriend"

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Shit....She screwed up."I said he broke up with his boyfriend."She tried to catch herself. Currently her arousal had been leaking onto the vouch and she crossed her legs uncomfortably.

message 82: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "Oh." Colin smirks noticing her arousal.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "Look I just want my brother to be taken care of. P-Please just keep him alive."She said truthfully but kept her legs together tightly."What did you mean by doing something more permanent?"

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Synyster Affections wrote: ""Look I just want my brother to be taken care of. P-Please just keep him alive."She said truthfully but kept her legs together tightly."What did you mean by doing something more permanent?""

message 85: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments I don't know I might leave something for you to remember me by." He smiles.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "No, go find some hooker if you want an easy fuck"She grabbed his white coat and put it on.

message 87: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "I don't want a hooker..listen you are really sweet and I know I don't know you but i would really like to."

message 88: by Book Affectionist (last edited Mar 26, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "Huh, i never thought that when you put your cock inside me and held me against my will."She glared at him.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Synyster Affections wrote: ""Huh, i never thought that when you put your cock inside me and held me against my will."She glared at him."

message 90: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin smiles."It was the drink it did something to the both of us."

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "It just made me drunk."She buttoned his coat she was wearing

message 92: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "And it affected you other ways than just the mind the same way I affect women period." Colin tries to joke

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "Someone's Cocky."She aid not catching the joke.

message 94: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin smirks. "I try."

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) "Well i'm going to look for Mitch."She opened the door and headed out the room

message 96: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "Don't bother he is in surgery.." Colin finally admits.

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) She stopped and looked at him."And you didnt tell me?"

message 98: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments "I wa sgetting to that. Please just stay calm and relax...I wanted you to come in her eand relax for a bit loosen up for when he gets ou I am sur ehe will want to do so much more to you than what I want." Colin admits

Book Affectionist (EscapingDestiny) Sydney felt a pein of guilt hit her. She lied to him but he did try to rape her. She almost found herself almost letting out the truth on the tip of her tongue. Instead she brought her lips to his, entering the room again.

message 100: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 212 comments Colin smles as their lips touch so passionately.

unread topics | mark unread