My YA Obsession discussion

General > What book you have recently got?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 81) (81 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Soumi (last edited Feb 08, 2012 08:57AM) (new)

Soumi (TheBarbieQueen) | 66 comments Mod
Tell us what books or ebooks you have recently bought. Share your bookshelf with us.

message 2: by Soumi (last edited Feb 08, 2012 09:00AM) (new)

Recently I have bought ebooks of Destiny's Fire by Trisha Wolfe Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Got ARC of Illuminate by Aimee Agresti and Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
So many books, I don't know when to read

message 3: by Emily , Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favour! (new)

Emily  (XEmilyX) | 214 comments Mod
I got and am reading Wolfsbane (Nightshade, #2) by Andrea Cremer

message 4: by Emily , Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favour! (last edited Feb 09, 2012 01:41PM) (new)

I just bought:
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2) by Jeaniene Frost
All a few mins ago

Reeses | 4 comments I have recently baught Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate, Diabolicle by Cynthia Lietich Smith, and Lonobia's Vow by P.C. & Kristen Cast.

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (Amethyst_Angel) | 8 comments I got these at an convention an few weeks ago.

The Wallflower 1  Yamatonadeshiko Shichihenge  by Tomoko Hayakawa MARS, Volume 5 by Fuyumi Soryo MARS, Volume 6 by Fuyumi Soryo MARS, Volume 7 by Fuyumi Soryo

I just got Bewitching by Alex Flinn Pure (Pure, #1) by Julianna Baggott
and received a review copy of The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis

message 8: by Emily , Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favour! (last edited Feb 28, 2012 01:01AM) (new)

I just got:
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Divergent by Veronica Roth Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Destined (House of Night Series #9) by P.C. Cast A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray

Ani (enchantedbywordss) | 6 comments this month i bought The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver A Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle

message 10: by Emily , Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favour! (new)

Ani wrote: "this month i bought The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne CollinsCatching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne CollinsMockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne CollinsDelirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren OliverA Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle[bookcove..."

Hunger games are SO good!

Nobonita (perrytheplatypus1102) | 12 comments I just got ARCs of:

The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2) by Kady Cross
The White Oak by Kim White and
The Punk Ethic

Michelle Pickett (Michelle-Pickett) | 9 comments I just got the ARC of Elemental by Emily White. Great book.
Elemental by Emily  White

Michelle :)
www.michelle-pickett.com

The Cover Contessa (TheCoverContessa) A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1) by Jocelyn Davies in hard cover and Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #1) by David Esteson my Kindle.

Barbara | 21 comments just picked up

Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth

Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Bexxy (BexxyHerondale) I just ordered Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James
So cant wait for these to arrive :) Im dying to read them!

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: (Amethyst_Angel) | 8 comments Just bought Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott Remember Me (Remember Me, #1-3) by Christopher Pike Dark Visions (Dark Visions, #1-3) by L.J. Smith Hopefully they'll come soon in the mail.

Barbara | 21 comments I just recently got in the mail:

Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer R.  Hubbard

Thea I got Pandemonium yesterday! It's the sequel to Delirium.
Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver

Somer | 1 comments Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Ship Breaker

Stephanie (stephw1991) | 2 comments I just bought:
We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
at barnes and noble

and borrowed:
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie
from my library

Susana | 21 comments Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate Torment

and

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. James Fifty Shades Darker

Noli Watson (noliwatson) Nerdfighter binge! I got
Looking for Alaska by John Green
and
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine #1) by Ransom Riggs
at B&N today.

Susana | 21 comments Bex wrote: "I just ordered Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James
So cant wait for these to arrive :) Im dying to read them!"

I'm reading fifty shades of darker on kindle right now! So. Amazing. :D

Chanel Susana wrote: "Bex wrote: "I just ordered Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2) by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James
So cant wait for these to arrive :) Im dying to read them!"

I'm reading f..."

AGHH I can't wait to get around and reading the 2nd and 3rd? Hopefully they are as great as the first! :D

What I've gone (IMM)
http://bookiewooks.blogspot.com.au/

- Skye

Chimney | 19 comments Today I picked up The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan at BJs. The cover is amazing!

The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3) by Rick Riordan

Amanda (Mandi93) | 1 comments I just bought Divergent! Can't wait to read it .

Misslunarmagick | 8 comments I recently picked up and finished Crossed
Last Breath
Moonsong

Chloe Macree (ChloesCorner) | 22 comments just bought Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1) by Rachel Caine
all 3 for £5 from the works!! thats together it was 3 for 5 :P

Mara | 44 comments I did a HUGE purchase a few months back, but I'll just start with what I got for my birthday!

The Invaders (Brotherband Chronicles, #2) by John Flanagan, Renegade Magic (Kat Incorrigible, #2) by Stephanie Burgis, The Unseen Guest (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #3) by Maryrose Wood, The Serpent's Shadow (Kane Chronicles, #3) by Rick Riordan, Ghost Knight by Cornelia Funke, and The Council of Mirrors by Michael Buckley All hardcover, of course - I have a vendetta against paperbacks.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok I read Fallen, it was really good, but it didn't really have a plot!

Jammie | 180 comments Josie Ona, Gale and Will H's #1 crazed fangirl wrote: "Ok I read Fallen, it was really good, but it didn't really have a plot!"

Have you read the second and third one? It just gets worse. I mean, it sounds like a really interesting story, but it drags on too much with no answers for me.

Denisse (denelizondo) | 30 comments THR3E by ted dekker, but is not a YA BOOK, the las YA i bought was.....mockingjay (here in mexico doesn't have too much time in stores), but one a few weeks i'll have THE DEATH CURE by JAMES DASHNER :D (MAZE RUNNER SAGA)

Denisse (denelizondo) | 30 comments Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "I just got Bewitching by Alex Flinn Pure (Pure, #1) by Julianna Baggott
and received a review copy of The Storyteller by Mario Vargas Llosa"

how good is PURE? i want to read it ;)

Sandra (booksandshopping) | 1 comments just got insurgent, so excited!

message 36: by Danna (last edited May 08, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

Danna | 1 comments The Light of Asteria  Kailmeyra's Last Hope (Kailmeyra, #1) by Elizabeth Isaacs The Willows  Haven by Hope Collier Defiance (Significance, #3) by Shelly Crane Bourne (River of Time, #3.1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren

Just fisished The Light of Asteria and loved it. Working on the Willows.

Denisse wrote: "Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "I just got Bewitching by Alex Flinn Pure (Pure, #1) by Julianna Baggott
and received a review copy of The Storyteller by Mario Vargas Llosa"

how good is PURE? i want to read it ;)"

I got it but haven't started to read

Ali (FromBowsToBooks) I just got Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres anddddd

Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1) by Moira Young

I got Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi in paperback, got ebooks of City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare and Wrecked by Anna Davies

Chimney | 19 comments My friend bought me Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews as a graduation present today.

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews

Sapir | 17 comments Pretty Little Liars
Shelter
City of Ashes

I wish i had more time to read them ;P

Kalee Stegehuis (StegosaurusReads) I just got...

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Cloaked by Alex Flinn
3. Tangerine by Edward Bloor
4. Entwined by Heather Dixon

Jami Montgomery (JamiMontgomery) | 7 comments This would take forever. Here's a few.

Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1) by Melissa Marr
Eon  Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) by Kendare Blake
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman (AMAZING book!)
Fairest by Gail Carson Levine
And
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa (plus The Iron Daughter and the Iron Queen)

That's about a third of the books I've bought recently :/

Shelly (shellyshaffer) | 20 comments Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "Recently I have bought ebooks of Destiny's Fire (Kythan Guardians, #1) by Trisha Wolfe Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Got ARC of Illuminate (Gilded Wings, #1) by Aimee Agresti and Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
So many books, I don't know when ..."

Have you read Article 5 yet? What did you think? I really liked it...

Shelly (shellyshaffer) | 20 comments Chimney wrote: "Today I picked up The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan at BJs. The cover is amazing!

The Serpent's Shadow (Elemental Masters, #2) by Mercedes Lackey"

I am halfway through that one. I had to wait for my daughter to finish reading it before I could start.

Shelly (shellyshaffer) | 20 comments Mara wrote: "I did a HUGE purchase a few months back, but I'll just start with what I got for my birthday!

The Invaders Plan (Mission Earth, #1) by L. Ron Hubbard, Renegade's Magic (Soldier Son, #3) by Robin Hobb, The Unseen Guest (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #3) by Maryrose Wood, [bookcover:The Ser..."

I just got the Brotherband Chronicles, book two, too. I love John Flanagan's entire series.

Kami (kamijo101) | 2 comments I just got Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater, Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater, read shiver now im reading linger

Nobonita (perrytheplatypus1102) | 12 comments Shelly wrote: "Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "Recently I have bought ebooks of Destiny's Fire (Kythan Guardians, #1) by Trisha Wolfe Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Got ARC of Illuminate (Gilded Wings, #1) by Aimee Agresti and Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine..."

I read halfway through Article 5 but then stopped because I had my exams coming up.Didn't like what I read either.I just felt that it was a bit numb.

Shelly wrote: "Soumi (in love with PUCK) wrote: "Recently I have bought ebooks of Destiny's Fire (Kythan Guardians, #1) by Trisha Wolfe Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne
Got ARC of Illuminate (Gilded Wings, #1) by Aimee Agresti and Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine..."

I haven't started it yet, is it any good?

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Destiny's Fire (other topics)
Illuminate (other topics)
Harbinger (other topics)
Enchanted (other topics)
Article 5 (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rick Riordan (other topics)
Jesse Andrews (other topics)