Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight discussion

Word Game # 2

Comments (showing 1-50 of 24,408) (24408 new)    post a comment »

Olivia For those of you who don't know the rules for this game, please refer to the first word game under the Hunger Games discussion board. Thank you!!! :D

~

Champagne

Casey Bubbly

Olivia Soap

Martha clean

Olivia dust

Kristen germs

Hannah Sick

Cayra eew

Megan sqweamish

message 13: by Gerd (last edited Feb 08, 2012 07:48AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Gerd This for book discussion, not for word games or pointless YouTube threads, could you please, please, keep those in the groups section of Goodreads?

Baisakhi insects

message 15: by Emmy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Emmy Gerd wrote: "This for book discussion, not for word games or pointless YouTube threads, could you please, please, keep those in the groups section of Goodreads?"

I really have to agree with Gerd.

Martha Nasty

Olivia Emmy wrote: "Gerd wrote: "This for book discussion, not for word games or pointless YouTube threads, could you please, please, keep those in the groups section of Goodreads?"

I really have to agree with Gerd."

Well I'm sorry! But I can't delete this topic.....and if you really don't like it, then just don't post anything.

Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles Gerd wrote: "This for book discussion, not for word games or pointless YouTube threads, could you please, please, keep those in the groups section of Goodreads?"

if you dont like it. the solution is quite simple. DONT COMMENT ON THE THREAD, DONT CLICK ON THE THREAD!. Because quite frankly, nobody cares if you dont like it, because the rest of us do. and hey? you cant always get what you want.

p.s. i am NOT apologizing for yelling.

Olivia Nya wrote: "Gerd wrote: "This for book discussion, not for word games or pointless YouTube threads, could you please, please, keep those in the groups section of Goodreads?"

if you dont like it. the solution ..."

Thank you! :D

Martha peace guys.
next word?

Olivia Evil

Olivia Smart

Allison Wise

Martha Reading

Allison Book

Olivia house of night

Haidi Vampires

Olivia blood

Olivia ewwww

Haidi disgusting

Olivia Brussels sprouts

Haidi vegies

Mikaela yuk

Olivia onions

Haidi smelly

message 41: by georgia (new)

georgia  -ωαт¢н ɱє fℓу- my sister

message 43: by georgia (new)

georgia  -ωαт¢н ɱє fℓу- pom poms

Haidi colourful

Olivia rainbow

Olivia pot of gold

☆♥☆Katrin★♡★ Rumpelstiltskin

message 50: by Haidi (last edited Feb 10, 2012 05:01PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Haidi Rumpelstiltskin - fairy tales

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 488 489

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Twilight (other topics)
The Sapphire Talisman (other topics)
Beautiful Creatures (other topics)
Stray (other topics)
Tomorrow, When the War Began (other topics)
More...