PNR/UF Addicts & Newbies discussion

Your favourite! > Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria | 5 comments I love YA books series of Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy but like to get recommendation on adult ones. I did read all of sookie stackhouse series and loved them all. There just so many books!! Can anyone recommend Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy that is in the adult section.

message 2: by Zafia (last edited Feb 07, 2012 01:25PM) (new)

Zafia | 123 comments HMm Gonna remove this, the edited version is a bit lower. No reason to have it cluttered heh.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria | 5 comments Thank you

★¸. • * ° *  Kathy,Ahmazing Book Faerie*°°*•.¸. ♥★ (mamabear7080) I lovedPack Challenge and all her other books. Lighthearted reading, shapeshifters, gorgeous men, feisty girls, a bit of fun mixed in with the paranormal. Shelly Laurenston

message 5: by Zafia (last edited Feb 07, 2012 01:20PM) (new)

Zafia | 123 comments Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Half human/vamp early books. Top5
Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #1) by Stacia Kane - Be prepared for exceptional bad spelling/slang on purpose. Uhh and drug using F prog.
Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian, #1) by Keri Arthur Half wolf/vamp. Top5
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton Human kickass F, later on slutty.
Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) by Kim Harrison Human kickass F, plenty supes.
Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Cat, centers about her rise to maturity and the were society and dreams combined with power struggles. Top5
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead Succubus F prog.
Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia Briggs Shifters. Top5
Grave Sight (Harper Connelly, #1) by Charlaine Harris "I see dead people" - lol couldnt resist. Can be a bit dry occasionally. but overall good.
The Sweet Scent of Blood (Spellcrackers.com, #1) by Suzanne McLeod A plethora of supes. F prog.
A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton lots of repeating, but if you can overlook it, not too shabby. Faeries and other supes.
Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1) by Jaye Wells Kickass F prog vamp/mage. Top5
Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville, #2) by Carrie Vaughn Takes a bit to take (for me) gets better farther along the series. F prog, wolf, radio host thingy.
Dark Prince (Carpathians, #1) by Christine Feehan Mainly dude gets to ** the special one for him. Not a whole lot of plot. Think P movie made of/to women.
Any Given Doomsday (Phoenix Chronicles, #1) by Lori Handeland Started out as more or less human, became something more, F prog.

Just notice that i only wrote F prog with some of them, but all is a F prog, cause thats all i read lol. And top5= those in my top5. Some are a bit more sexual than others, some are badly written(sex scenes), some are barely mentioned, but overall all of those series are those i like the most.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Pack Challenge (other topics)
Unholy Ghosts (other topics)
Dead Witch Walking (other topics)
Dark Prince (other topics)
The Sweet Scent of Blood (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Shelly Laurenston (other topics)