Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Opal (Lux, #3)
This topic is about Opal
Lux Series > Book 3 - Opal

Comments (showing 1-50 of 221) (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Nov 19, 2012 05:51AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kayleigh {K-Books} (Kayley_12) | 2205 comments Mod
Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book 3 of Lux Series

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

- To Be Released: December 18, 2012

Emily (Emilyemo) | 45 comments Tweeted line from Opal

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Apr 23, 2012 01:54PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Opal teaser.
(view spoiler)

Jana (The Book Goddess) | 334 comments Apparently the release date is December 7th, anyone know this is true? Read it from one of the bloggers who went to the Daemon Invasion signing...

message 5: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yes it's December 7th
I can't wait to see the cover. They are using new pics from the photoshoots they've been doing this week.

I'm on the ARC list! WOOHOO!

Jana (The Book Goddess) | 334 comments Me too, I'm so excited for the cover!
I'm on the ARC list too!! *highfive* When do you think the ARCs will be ready? I'm like dying for one already! :)

Donna {Book Passion for Life} I'm excited for the cover too! =)

message 8: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I heard arcs will start going out around august/september time and it'll be random selection like Onyx was

Alicia Stanaway (Farman) (backlight) | 12 comments Book description is here. http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Bo...

Note it has spoilers!

Jana (The Book Goddess) | 334 comments omg it already sounds frikking awesome!!! More Daemon!!

message 11: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I haven't read it yet coz it wnt load on my bb but I'm not going to take it as the official blurb as Jen hasn't posted it on her blog. Her blog is always the first place to look for official news.
The official blurb is usually released with the cover and since it includes spoilers I doubt it'll be released until after Onyx is released.

Zaira (Zaira_JJ) I didn't read the blurb cuz as it contained spoilers. I will read Onyx first!!
And I know it sounds amazing but it would be better if it was released after Onyx came out!! Because this way it ruins all the suspence!!

Jana (The Book Goddess) | 334 comments Yeah, I asked Jen yesterday about it and she said it's not official or anything and she's not sure where it came from.

Alicia Stanaway (Farman) (backlight) | 12 comments I'm thinking its been put on by mistake but it will be interesting to see if anything changes.

message 15: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

So Jen told me that the official blurb will be revealed when the cover is but since they just did the photoshoot for the remaining covers we don't know when that'll be I'm guessing maybe August/September after the Onyx release.

Also Jen said the release date of Opal is December 6th but The Book Depository and Amazon have it as December 11th. Either way we are looking at an early December release.

message 16: by Kay (new) - added it

Kay (kkpc) | 18 comments Opal needs to come out ASAP. Just sayin'.... ;)

Danielle (meimei42) | 151 comments Haha ditto! December is so far away!

Natalee | 93 comments Jennifer said today on a comments from her FB that Opel will be released December 11, 2012

message 19: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Sep 21, 2012 02:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

And here it is guys!

The Opal Cover

I love it so much. Best one so far

message 20: by Lola (new)

Lola (LolasReviews) It's my favourite cover in this series so far! It's beautifull.

message 21: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mine too,
I love the colours, I love how he's carrying her so it shows his protective side and how yes he is a kick-ass alien.
I love the ARUM and how her necklace is red

Tiffany (trh87) | 19 comments It's amazing :D Can't wait to own this one in pb!!

Richa (cityofbooks) | 116 comments I love this cover :D
I took part in the cover reveal, and I'm so grateful to Entangled Publishing for letting me participate in it when I just created my blog a few days ago and had no posts!

If anyone has time, please check out my blog and if you have any tips let me know, since I'm really new to it :P

http://ecstatic-for-books.blogspot.com/
(still gotta add a lot of stuff)

message 24: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tiff me too. It will be so awesome on my JLA shelf.

message 25: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments *fangirling fangirling* that's so pretty and cool and ahh so good the Arum looks so creepy in the background!! I live how he's carrying her and the colour everything ahh so excited

message 26: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

He looks very kick-ass alien in this cover

message 27: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments Yeah he looks like he's saying ' if you touch her i will kill you' and at the same time 'game on bitches' haha oh i love it!

message 28: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me too.
Oh god is it December yet?

message 29: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments No *cries* it's sep, Sep, September - it's just so unfair!!! I think this would be a good time for humans to learn to hibernate.....

Terri Rochenski | 113 comments December.
December.
December.
December.

message 31: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

It's not too long to wait now though guys. We have Cursed, Tempting The Player and Deity to keep up occupied in the meantime.

message 32: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments Cursed was so good!!! Hayden = love, and JLA wrote her isolation so well, that's what's gonna get me through to december I think just a release eery month :)

message 33: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

yep exactly. I read Cursed months ago and I got quoted in the HB copy. *squeal*
Deity is epic! The best one JLA has wrote so far

Richa (cityofbooks) | 116 comments I'm so jealous that you guys have already read Cursed and omg Deity too??! I'm dying to read them!! :O

message 35: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yes I got a arc of Cursed and Deity. I read the both months ago.

message 36: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "yep exactly. I read Cursed months ago and I got quoted in the HB copy. *squeal*
Deity is epic! The best one JLA has wrote so far"

Omg stop bragging to the underprivileged im so jealous AND you got mentioned I would talk about that all the time....oh I want deity so bad dare I say it...more than opal because I need to have Aiden and Alex together!!'

message 37: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aiden is my boy!! All the way.
Yeah I totally screamed when I got in the dedications of Deity. I just about died

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (MLPMomBookReviewer) | 52 comments I too participated in the cover reveal. I love the cover, by far my favorite.

I think you are right, it shows his protective side and also he looks kick butt. Like he is ready to take on the world.

message 39: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments Jennifer said on the blog it is a scene in the book! ( i wonder what happens to katy to make him carry her) can't wait to read that :D - even if there is so creepy pervert arum in the background

Vonetta (booktastic33) | 37 comments Kat wrote: "Cursed was so good!!! Hayden = love, and JLA wrote her isolation so well, that's what's gonna get me through to december I think just a release eery month :)"
it was sooooo good!

Vonetta (booktastic33) | 37 comments Kat wrote: "Jennifer said on the blog it is a scene in the book! ( i wonder what happens to katy to make him carry her) can't wait to read that :D - even if there is so creepy pervert arum in the background"
i know. im going to be trying to guess that unitl freaking December!

message 42: by Lola (new)

Lola (LolasReviews) Kat wrote: "Jennifer said on the blog it is a scene in the book! ( i wonder what happens to katy to make him carry her) can't wait to read that :D - even if there is so creepy pervert arum in the background"

Well in Obsidian and in Onyx Deamon carried her already.

message 43: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat (KatTatham) | 296 comments Good point didnt think of that, still cute though and i thought it might be more serious if its on the cover and katy's out of it AND and with arum behind them oooh I just need the book :(

Vonetta (booktastic33) | 37 comments Kat wrote: "Good point didnt think of that, still cute though and i thought it might be more serious if its on the cover and katy's out of it AND and with arum behind them oooh I just need the book :("
and her necklace is RED, i wonder Why???? i agree the book just needs to come. it makes me want to start a blog JUST to try and get an ARC of this book! hahaha

alyssa  jackman (alyssa121) | 11 comments I wanted to start a blog so I could get arcs too haha Jennifer said she based opal off the Australian opal and I googled it and it's a reddish color. I also just noticed the arum in the background. That's kind of creepy!!!

Vonetta (booktastic33) | 37 comments ☺ Aℓγssa ☺ wrote: "I wanted to start a blog so I could get arcs too haha Jennifer said she based opal off the Australian opal and I googled it and it's a reddish color. I also just noticed the arum in the background...."

ooohkay, good to know. thanks for posting that! dangit now im gonna obsess about THAT for 3months!haha

message 47: by Lola (new)

Lola (LolasReviews) I think her necklace is also red on the cover of Onyx.

Richa (cityofbooks) | 116 comments yup, it's red in onyx too

message 49: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new) - rated it 5 stars

The necklace is NOT Opal. It's the Obsidian stone that Daemon gave her in Obsidian and it flashes red when there is an Arum near.

message 50: by Lola (new)

Lola (LolasReviews) But there is no Arum on the cover of Onyx, I guess it is just symbolic in that one.

« previous 1 3 4 5

Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Opal (other topics)