Character Roleplays discussion

Lifestyle > Street Racing Roleplay

Comments (showing 1-50 of 218) (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Heed Zoey's commands. Or die. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 3377 comments Mod
((Start!))

message 2: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments Kyle was sitting in his cop car, and listening to the radio, completely bored. He heard someone report a street race, but ignored it.

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments "Hey." Kyle said casually. By the looks of him, he figured this guy was a racer.

message 4: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments ((OKay. I need to eat soon anyway.))

message 5: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments "Sure." he said, after hesitating about taking the bribe.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments Alex showed up at the race, hands in his pockets. He walked here, just to see the race. He had his hood pulled up, blue hair fell into his equally bright eyes, which looked across the finish line with a mild intrest.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments Alex looked behind him with a smirk. "Quite." he said simply, not afraid at all. "Who should I be betting on?"

message 8: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments "Whichever one tries not to show off."

Standing just a little ways behind the two racers, a single woman folded her arms at the sight. Now and again she wanted the fun of watching a race instead of living it; that was only for the people who deserved the pain.

Unfolfing her arms, Astrid straightened the cuff of her jacket sleeve with gloved hands and squinted at the other racer. He didn't look that bad of a driver- but only time would tell with this.

message 9: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 2122 comments Lea crossed her arms as she stood next to Zack at his car.
"Really? $75?"
"Not too low. Not too high. Got a problem?"
"Maybe. Where's Faith tonight?"
"Mick's." His sentences were too short for Lea's liking.
"I'm sure she'll have... fun... there?"

Zack gave her a look saying not to press the issue further or question him. She rolled her eyes.
"Mick should be here, checking your wheels."
"He gave the whole thing a check yesterday and she's fine."
"Well you never know..."
"Tonight I do. I'm gonna get some prize money."
"Good because I'm tired of buying Faith all her clothes."
Zack scowled and Lea smirked. "Kick some ass. I'm gonna hang back and check out some other cars. Don't let her leave your sight until the the race." She emphasized before leaving. Zack stayed at his car.

message 10: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments Kyle started to read a book.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments Alex looked over at the girl, crossing his arms with a smirk. He tilted his head to one side curiously. "Astrid Sharpe?" he asked, almost as if he expected this to happen.

message 12: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments emily*the ninja* wrote: "Alex looked over at the girl, crossing his arms with a smirk. He tilted his head to one side curiously. "Astrid Sharpe?" he asked, almost as if he expected this to happen."

((@Heated: NO... the guy racing.))

"Yes. Why?" Turning to the boy approaching her, the tall woman returned the smirk with equal vigour. "I don't plan to race tonight, before you ask. I'm just watching these beginners try their strengths."

message 13: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments "Beginners, kid, because they clearly are inexperienced with the game. You look at them, with their fancy cars and elaborate clothing, and all they are is teenagers with fancy hairdos and leather jackets trying to make a world for themselves." Astrid chuckled, patting the shoulder of her own battered jacket. "Those of us who don't show off our stuff? Those are the ones you look for the real deal in."

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments Alex shrugged. He looked back to the line. "General consensus." he said, softly. He fidgeted with his hood, looking to Markus. "Thanks for the tip."

message 15: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments "It happens. I'm glad I was clueless when I started, honestly," Astrid said with a chuckle. "It quells the pride at its source."

message 16: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 2122 comments Heated4ever wrote: "Markus found Rodriguez standing at his car.
"We're all waiting on you now. Try not to take too long. I have other racers waiting to compete." Markus said to Rodriguez."

"Huh? Oh, alright then." He acknowledged. He got in and drove to the starting line.

Hanging back a bit, Lea watched him carefully, saying a silent prayer as was tradition before races for her.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments "Then I'm Alex, Alex Leon." he said with a sly smirk.

message 18: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 2122 comments Zack looked across at the other racers. Most seemed pretty cocky, some not so much and he knew that those guys were the ones to watch out for. He kissed his fingers and pressed them to the picture of his baby girl resting in his jacket pocket. A custom he'd picked up after her birth two years ago. He waited for the race to begin, starting his engine and breathing easily.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments Alex stifled a laugh. "Any now I know why you don't bet on the shoe offs." he said with a smirk.

message 20: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 2122 comments "I do." Lea offered, rolling her eyes and muttering something about idiot drivers should just give him the money anyways. She started to call him, but could tell that he already saw that the other car hadn't even left the starting line. She watched as his orange and black car rounded about the block to come back, an annoyed scowl on his face as he approached.
"What? Did he lose the gas pedal?" He scoffed, a little angry he had actually put in the effort when obviously no one here was nearly serious enough.

message 21: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments "See what I mean? Beginners," Astrid said with a harsh laugh. "Can't even remember to fill their tanks."

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments "Seem like you're down a racer." Alex said to Markus. He had come to watch a race, since it was so close, but this was better.

message 23: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 2122 comments Zack's eyes flickered. Could he really trust that guy? Antonio was killed 4 years ago. Still, he may as well hear him out.
"What's it to you? You know something?" He asked curtly, not wanting to draw anything out. Sure, he wanted to find the bastard, but he also had his girl to think about, though no one should know anything about her.

message 24: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer | 2122 comments Zack took the information without a word. Whether it proved true or not remained to be seen. Still. The man seemed honest enough... perhaps it would work... He'd have to think about it after having a talk with Lea.

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments Audrey approached a race walking, she had parked her car back a bit. Time to scope out for tomorrow. But only a few hours, then she felt like going to grab something to eat. Her hair was down in it's normal loose spirals, a low cut shirt under a dark leather jacket. She wore her racing gloves just for comfort, and old jeans with her leather boots.

message 26: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments ((My guy now has a crush on Audrey.))

He looked up, and there was a hot girl (Audrey) walking toward the races.

emily*the ninja queen of implication* (THENINJA) | 1255 comments Alex looked at the phone. This was going to be interesting, he thought, heading back to his apartment.

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments ((Okay Dan :) ))
She approached him casually. "Hey," Not making complete eye contact she scanned the race. "Who's competing?"

message 29: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments ((He is a cop by the way.))

He shrugged, and looked up

message 30: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments ((Ah.))
"You race?" She prodded further, trying to get a word out of him.

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments Heated4ever wrote: "Dan *History and trivia lover!* wrote: "((My guy now has a crush on Audrey.))

He looked up, and there was a hot girl (Audrey) walking toward the races."

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-conten......"

((XD Lol, okay. Thanks for the info))

message 32: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments "No." he said, pointing to his car.

message 33: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments ((Is it the cop car or mustang?))
"Ah," She nodded cooly, keeping her cover. Running a hand through her hair she smiled.

message 34: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments ((Cop car.))

He smiled back at her.

message 35: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments "So, do you like riding with your sirens?" Audrey asked, dark eyes flickering to the car. "That must be fun."

message 36: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments "It is." he said, finally noticing she was hot.

message 37: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments Surprised, she turned to him to see what he would do.

message 38: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments "Okay." he said, turning on the sirens. "Sorry." he said to Audrey.

message 39: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments "Bye." She waved a little, with a brief smile.

message 40: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 3732 comments He sped off toward the car chase.

message 41: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments Heated4ever wrote: "Markus looked at Audrey, "Need a ride? Its a bit dangerous to be walking right now.""

((Sorry didn't see your post))

"How do I know you're not dangerous?" She replied, tottally legitamet.

((Brb going on iPod))

message 42: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments "I don't know.." She grinned, leaning on the window. "I'm Audrey."

message 43: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments "Not particularly, only been racing here for a few weeks." She explained, making her way across the hood to the door.

message 44: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments She climbed in. "Hmm, impressive. I'll have to race you sometime." She decided. "Where are we going?@

message 45: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments "So he thinks."

Pulling up behind the two, Astrid thumbed the horn and bit her tongue to keep from yelling in spanish. "I only know your name because you keep spilling it, Markus. But that's not surprising; they don't know me, the eldest and most experienced racer around, because I don't flap my jaw about it."

message 46: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments She laughed, grinning and eyes squinting.

message 47: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments ((Not if she pulled up behind him on her way out of the raceways.))

message 48: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments "Someplace to eat?" She suggested

message 49: by Thera (new)

Thera (therjolras) | 594 comments "I have a problem with arrogant jerka**es, kid. I grew up here too, but I didn't get famous for being rich."

message 50: by Kat (new)

Kat (SugarAddict) | 354 comments Her eyes flicked between them.

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread