Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group discussion

Lend Me MockingJay Nook

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tylerj (new)

Tylerj | 1 comments Hey guys , im looking for MockingJay, Ive read the other two hungergame books but i hate cliff hangers and im desperatly looking for the final one

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (chnkvanderbink) | 2 comments Tyler, I happen to have Mockingjay for the Nook and I would be more than happy to pass it along to you. This series is amazing. Get back to me and let me know all the info.

Matteo.ferrigno2 | 1 comments Can someone please lend me Mockingjay? I just finnishrd Catching Fire and now I NEED to read Mockingjay. My email is dolfinsphan@yahoo.com. Thanks!!! (:

message 4: by Molly (new)

Molly (southrn_yankee) | 1 comments I also have Mockingjay on Nook. Are you able to do LendMe from a distance? I thought the two Nooks had to be close to one another, proximity wise.

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 2 comments would someone be able to loan me mockingjay? I just finished catching fire and I am so excited to read mockingjay and just cant afford to buy it myself. Thanks so much my email is vandermaiden@sbcglobal.net

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 2 comments Molly wrote: "I also have Mockingjay on Nook. Are you able to do LendMe from a distance? I thought the two Nooks had to be close to one another, proximity wise."

no you only need the persons email address and you have to go to the barnes and noble website and sign in to your account to lend it

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1 comments Hey everyone! I am looking to borrow Mocking jay! My email is nicolephinney38@aol.com... thank you : )
O

Melissa (TheBibliophilicCat) (TheBibliophilicCat) | 22 comments Nicole,

Has anyone lent you Mockingjay yet?

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (Ari-la) Have you checked rthe library?

message 10: by Annie_lynch815 (new)

Annie_lynch815 | 1 comments Hello everyone!
I have read the hunger games and catching fire but I have yet to read mockingjay. If someone who has it for nook can please lend it to me I would be so grateful! My email is annie_lynch815@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Future Survivors, the Apocalypse Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mockingjay (other topics)