Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry Roleplay discussion

Classes > Flying

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm professor Hooch. Now, listen up because I won't be explaining again. Put your hand over your broom and say "Up!"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Up!" Kenna yells and it goes up on the first try.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Splendid job, Miss Lovegood. Everyonee look to Miss Lovegood for help, alright?" says Professor Hooch proudly. "She is, in fact, on the Quidditch team so she should be a natural at this."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna smiles proudley at Professor Hooch.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Meg Jones nudges Kenna and waggles her eyebrows. "I think Professor Hooch just found her favorite new student." She giggles.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna giggles too.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright. Now everyone slowly lift yourself up onto your brooms and hover above the ground of a bit."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna gets on it and hovers above of the ground. Then looks at the teacher ready for more directions.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great job!"

((what should we do now?? Lol should something happen to one of the brooms? Have any ideas?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 07, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

((Uuuummm...mabey one of the Slytherins could say something llliiikkkkee....oooohhhh! THIS!))
"I can do MUCH better that!" Says a Slytherin boy. He gets on his broom and hovers above the ground and then it goes higher and higher."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" His boom flies right into the ground. "Ooooouuuuuu" He moans. Kenna's mouth was opend in horror.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"SOMEONE GET THE NURSE!" bellows Professor Hooch, eyes wide. "KENNA FETCH THE NURSE QUICK!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna runs as fast as she could. And fineley finds the nurse and takes her to the Slytherin boy.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone, class is over! Head back to your dormitories immediately!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna heads to the common room. "I hope I was not a show off." Kenna says to Meg Jones.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Meg laughs. "Please! Since you caught the snitch, everyeone thinks your amazing! So don't worry about it!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? I thought it was normal to win! I hope I don't become too popular."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not for Hufflepuff!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"And, like it or not, you're already popular with all the attention you've been getting from Wren and Jeremy." Meg laughs.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna's face turns red. "I wish not so many people knew." Kenna said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa chuckles. "Little too late for that, sweetie."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna slightley smiles.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Kenna walks walks over with her broom in one hand and the other had a bandage wraped around it from Jeremy the wearwolf. Luckley her wrist was alot better. She started waiting for instuctions.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Professor Hooch gives her a proud nod and starts the class. "Today we will learn more of the regular flying skills and techniques. We will play a small game of Quidditch to warm up."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kara got on her broom looking at Professor Hooch.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey skipped to the Quidich field. "Everyone get your brooms and you know what to do!" Said Professor Hooch. "Up!" Yelled Lucey. It didn't work. She sighed. "Up!" She spoke clearly. It worked this time. She got on her broom. "Everyone go around the quidich field until I blow the whistle!" The Professor said. Lucey flew up and went around the quidich field, the wind was blowing against her face and her hair was blowing behind her. The whistle blowed and Lucey landed safely on the ground. After class was done Lucey skipped to her common room to do her homework.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline stood next to Alice. She was an awesome flyer with the best broom of the year . A firebolt 2013." Up" she said confidently

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I'm not a first year ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( do we ??? Oh my charrie is 15))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

(( haha. I do that a lot don't I))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(( good news I will be on goodreads 2nrw))

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry Roleplay

unread topics | mark unread