Making Connections discussion

Shadow on the Wall (The SandStorm Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Shadow on the Wall
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 103. SHADOW ON THE WALL by Pavarti K Tyler

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new) - added it

Tana (tana_t) | 8573 comments Mod
Pavarti K Tyler

Genre: Literary Fiction/Magical Realism

Shadow on the Wall

Book Description

Controversial and daring, Shadow on the Wall details the transformation of Recai Osman from complicated man to Superhero. Forced to witness the cruelty of the Morality Police in his home city of Elih, Turkey, Recai is called upon by the power of the desert to be the vehicle of change. Does he have the strength to answer Allah's call or will his dark past and self doubt stand in his way?

Pulling on his faith in Allah, the friendship of a Jewish father-figure and a deeply held belief that his people deserve better, Recai Osman must become The SandStorm.

In the tradition of books by Margaret Atwood and Salman Rushdie, Shadow on the Wall tackles issues of religion, gender, corruption and the basic human condition. Beautiful and challenging, this is not a book to miss.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, B&N and Smashwords.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub, Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 to 8 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

Gabbo Parra (Lordgabux) | 5 comments Hi
This book sounds really interesting! I hope I get the chance of a copy to review.

Gabbo de la Parra
okanasode@hotmail.com
Mobi format would be awesome.

message 3: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new) - added it

sent in your request Gabbo

Sitt  | 13 comments I am interested
Sitt Elhosn
sitt.elhosn@gmail.com

format: epub

message 5: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new) - added it