The Recruit (Cherub, #1) The Recruit question

Should they make the movie about CHERUB and should it be realesed this year in 2012?
Ben Ben Feb 01, 2012 10:39PM
What do you think?

I very much hope so!!!!!!!! I know they say the book is better then the movie and I agree with that but come on........ let's see it on the big screen!!!!!!!

yeah I had always hoped they would be a movie but the story is too big to capture in one movie

Fang then they should make a part 2
Jun 05, 2013 06:30AM

I'd like a TV series, but not a film.

I think there should be a movie! Released as soon as possible! Although I doubt it would be as good as the book.

is it just me or does anybody really really want to be a cherub???

Captainm2 Yup
May 15, 2013 11:56PM

Jay (last edited Apr 15, 2012 11:32PM ) Feb 01, 2012 10:55PM   0 votes
Yeah

What's up everyone Join the Erudite Readers group if you haven't already its an awesome group. If you join please say that I invited you.

There should be a movie! The books are awesome!

yes

I know it would be soooooooooooooo awesome to see cherub as a movie. But I don't think they will cos there's 12 in the series and I don't think that they will make enogh money out of it, cos itd cost a lot to make. But I really hope they do it would be soooooo cool

I think there should definitely be a movie and I'd love it to come out as soon as possible, give them time to perfect it!

Kate (last edited Feb 01, 2012 10:48PM ) Feb 01, 2012 10:43PM   0 votes
I wonder who they would cast if it was a movie there's david dayan fisher who could maybe play Ewert or something maybe one of the bad guys cos he plays bad guys really well. He's in NCIS a bit and I like him as an actor too.

Hell yeah, make it a movie. If that really happen i can't wait to watch it.

Really? What's it called?

A movie would be the best thing EVER!!

yes they should totally make a movie about this book!

Discovered them last year. Think they'd be good either way - bet they'd tone them down.

if they cant do it right it shouldnt be done atall. would hate to have this be percy jackson all over again.

I think a film would be excellent.

i really would like if this was turned into a movie. i wouldn't want to miss that

they would mess it up as a movie because its so long, but it would make a good tv series

If it was a movie it would ruin the books, a tv show, on the other hand, would be awesome

I definitely think there should be a movie however, if there was i'd rather they take their time and make it cause otherwise they'd leave out little things which are important

Robert Muchamore, when asked, said that he was currently trying to get funding and could be released at the earliest of late 2013

maybe not a film, but a series would be awesome

Have you read the Graphic Novel for it yet? You might like it, since it has pictures like in a movie
The Recruit: The Graphic Novel

omg that would be epic!!!!! that would be better in a tv series 'cause theres lots of books. I'm up to the genral and love the series! definatly worth reading!

There is already a movie it is just really bad because the actors are adults and it does not follow the plot...

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Recruit (other topics)
The Recruit: The Graphic Novel (other topics)