Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 96. A LADY OF THE REALM(House of DeDe 1.) & BEAUTIFUL TEARS (House of DeDe 2.) Blood for Barter( house of DeDe book 3) by Sharon E. Mamolo

Comments (showing 1-50 of 51) (51 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (last edited Mar 10, 2012 10:00AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 8920 comments Mod
Sharon E. Mamolo A Lady of the Realm (House of DeDe, #1) by Sharon E. Mamolo] Beautiful Tears (House of DeDe #2) by Sharon E. Mamolo Blood for Barter (House of DeDe #3) by Sharon E. Mamolo

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Lady of the Realm (House of DeDe 1.)

Book Description

Bethany Boudreaux is tired of being a damn peasant. Her mother, a born again human who rejects her witch bloodline, has kept Beth secluded and ignorant for most of her life. Beth wants to eat, preferably twice a day. She’d like a grand home, with a fully stocked bar. She’s tired of eking out an existence while the rich freaks get all the breaks. She’ll do anything to claim what is, by law, hers. She needs help, lots of it, because paperwork can be a *****.

When Beth learns Lord Aleksander is coming to visit her club, she grabs a stiff drink and waits. The dark elf of Losalfar is the perfect solution to her current legal problems. He’s obscenely rich, a top member of the hierarchy, about to inherit region two, including New Orleans, but most importantly to her … he’s a man. Men are so easy, regardless of race. With his help, she can have money, power and a title of her own. All she needs to do to gain his assistance is agree to three measly conditions.

Beautiful Tears (House of DeDe 2.)

Book Description

Bethany Boudreaux doesn’t regret becoming a Lady. She adores the toys all her newfound money can buy. She likes watching the fear in others when she enters a room. When she thinks about her boys, the two most powerful bachelors in the country, she becomes giddy enough to kill. Life is definitely good, until a chance encounter.

Now Beth is desperately trying to help others in difficult circumstances. Philanthropy is not her forte. She devises a plan and waits for the right moment to make her move. It wouldn’t be so hard, a piece of cake really, if her boys cooperated … no questions asked. Yet her boys are becoming difficult with every breath they take while her determination to get what she wants grows to the point of urgency. Failure is something she isn’t use to and she’ll obtain their cooperation, at any price.

Blood for Barter(House of DeDe 3.)

Book Description

Bethany Boudreaux is in exile. Self-imposed exile but that is not the point. The realm stops for no one and it is business as usual for the rest of the Lords and Ladies of the Realm. When Caius, werewolf representative for region one, comes to Beth with a problem, she jumps at the chance to escape the boring desert dunes of Vegas. Anything had to be better than endless hours of sitting around watching strippers, watching but not touching.

Her trip into the Tennessee Mountains brings more than a much-needed diversion. She lands in a centuries old battle she hadn’t known existed. A battle in which her boys are accused of all kinds of dastardly deeds. She is determined to find the truth. For in the truth she may finally find peace and a fleeting chance of love. But is she willing to pay the price?

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon and Smashwords.

Formats available: epub mobi or pdf.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.If your interested in recieving all three the author will give you a total of 18 weeks to review.

Leave us your Name, email address, and the format you require. Also please list the name of the book you are requesting.

Wanda (JoeysNana) | 76 comments I would love to read both! However, if I have to choose 1, I would choose the first. I like to read things in order.

Wanda
cootswanda@yahoo.com
epub

Thank you

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments I would read both too. Mobi sweetypetey2004@yahoo.com

message 4: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

sent both your requests to the author, Nikki I asked her for epub as she doens't have mobi...but I know you have the nook lol

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments Yes, I can do both now! Woohoo!

Tammy | 57 comments I'd like to read Lady of the Realm
Tammy
tfair26@gmail.com
epub format please

message 7: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (last edited Feb 02, 2012 08:19PM) (new)

sent in your requests to the author

Tammy | 57 comments Thanks Tana

message 9: by Tash (last edited Feb 06, 2012 04:03AM) (new)

Tash (TashM) | 65 comments Tana
Could I have pdf format please of Beautiful Tears. The blog is already reviewing the first one and my reviewer who is reviewing the first one wants to review the second one.
Can't post on Amazon though becauese of the buying before you review policy.

bookedup@y7mail.com

message 10: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

ok I will send in your request Fashionta.

Leanne (leannessf) | 20 comments Hi, Don't know if any left; but I would like to read the 1st one, and if available, the 2nd one. pdf format is good.

Thanks,
Leanne
leannessf@gmail.com

message 12: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

sent in your request Leanne

Leanne (leannessf) | 20 comments Thanks so much! :)

Gin | 29 comments Don't know if there are any left, but would like the first
Gin
rungiechicken@gmail.com

message 15: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

ok Gin sending a message to the author. So glad to see you here.

Tash (TashM) | 65 comments Ok here the reviews for the second book done by one of my reviewers Queen Bee.
Blog : http://boookup.blogspot.com.au/2012/0...
Booked UP: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

Tammy | 57 comments I'm almost finished with A Lady of The Realm, I'll have the review done this weekend

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Can't wait to read it Tammy. Thanks for the update.

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments Here's my review for book 1. Thanks for letting me read this!!

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Also posted to Amazon =)

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Thank you for taking the time to read it Nikki.

message 21: by Tammy (last edited Mar 04, 2012 07:14PM) (new)

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Thank you Tammy.

Leanne (leannessf) | 20 comments Hi all,

I just finished A Lady of the Realm and put up the review here:

I also posted on Amazon.com under Leanne.

I am reading the next book now! :)
Thanks!
Leanne

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments Oh, oh, pick me for three! I'm in the middle of two right now!!!! Hum-in-ah, hum-in-ah, hum-in-ah.... epub for sweetypetey2004@yahoo.com!

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments I'm gonna be twitching until I get it, LOL!

Leanne (leannessf) | 20 comments I would love to read book three after I finish book two!!
Leannessf@gmail.com
Thanks,
Leanne

Leanne (leannessf) | 20 comments Forgot to mention, pdf file please!

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments @ Nikki
@ Leanne

I'll be emailing both of you ladies with the third installment. Thank you for your interest.

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments No, thank you!

message 30: by Tana, won't give Midu muesli! (new)

Nikki your too funny, I am so glad you love Sharons books.

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments Here is my review for Beautiful Tears! Also posted on Amazon =)

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Ah Nikki, you're fast :) Thanks a whole bunch. Wish I could write as fast as you read! Enjoy the third.

Penumbra | 63 comments Are there any copies of Book One left? If there are, I'd love to read and review it. Epub format please, thanks!

All of the books sound interesting, but I should read the first one and if there are any left of the others I'll come back and request :)

penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Hi Penumbra. I'll be e-mailing you soon with all three.

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Oh, misread, I'll be emailing you soon penumbra.

Wanda (JoeysNana) | 76 comments I'm just over halfway through book 1. I will be finishing in the next day or so. Then, I can start on book 2. Can I please be included on book 3?
Wanda
epub
cootswanda@yahoo.com

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Not a problem Wanda. I'll send it soon.

R. Scott VanKirk (svankirk) | 8 comments Sharon wrote: "Not a problem Wanda. I'll send it soon."

I would love to review book #1 for you if you still need more reviews.

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Love reviews R.Scott. Leave me an e-mail address or message me with your format and I'll get it to you. I've tickets for the midnight showing of Hunger Games tonight so it might not be until tomorrow.

R. Scott VanKirk (svankirk) | 8 comments Sharon wrote: "Love reviews R.Scott. Leave me an e-mail address or message me with your format and I'll get it to you. I've tickets for the midnight showing of Hunger Games tonight so it might not be until tomorrow."

Just send it to svankirk@gmail.com.

Enjoy the movie!

Leanne (leannessf) | 20 comments Hi all,

Here is my review of Beautiful Tears on Goodreads:

I also posted on Amazon.com under Leanne (could take ~24hr to show up)

Loved the sequel and going to start Blood for Barter!

Thanks,
Leanne

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Thank you Leanne.

Happy Reading,

Sharon

Gin | 29 comments Here is my review of the first http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
am also posting on amazon.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to read.

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Thank you for taking your time to read it and review Gin :)

Penumbra | 63 comments This was a very interesting world you created :)

Here's my review - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

If you have any copies of the second and third books left to review, I'd love to read and review. Thanks!

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Oh sure Penumbra. I'll send them your way. Thanks for your time.

Sharon

message 47: by Nikki (last edited May 01, 2012 10:03PM) (new)

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments Here's my review! Waiting for #4 =)
and on Amazon. Thanks for another sweet ass installment!

Sharon Mamolo (S_E_Mamolo) | 29 comments Thanks for your time Nikki.

Book 4 is on its way :)

Sharon

Nikki  Peterson (NikkiTheBibliomaniac) | 192 comments WoooooHoooo!!

Elsa Carrion (ECARRION) | 95 comments I realize it two months after the last post but the post is till listed and open. I have read the first book posted a review and was wanting to read the next two that are avaialbe. If you still have any openings can you squeeze me in and send me the books.

elsa.carrion@ymail.com

mobi

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Lady of the Realm (other topics)
Beautiful Tears (other topics)
Blood for Barter (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sharon E. Mamolo (other topics)