Time-Travel Romance discussion

Book Discussions (by author) > Teresa Medeiros

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathrynn (new)

Kathrynn | 261 comments Mod
Teresa Medeiros has a time-travel book entitled "Breath of Magic" that I have "to-read."

Breath of Magic by Teresa Medeiros

message 2: by Aim (new)

Aim (McAim) | 9 comments Hi Kathryn. I read that one a long time ago. I liked it, I think it is about a Salem witch, sent forward to modern day. I know I liked it and then read 4-5 more of Teresa's books over the years. She has a dark sadness to alot of her books. This one was one of my favorites though. Enjoy!!

message 3: by Kathrynn (new)

Aim, good to know. I have not read anything by her, but got my hands on "Breath of Magic" when I was looking for time-travel books. It looks to be the first in a series. What a relief!

I'll try to bump this one up in the read pile!

message 4: by Colette (new)

Colette  (aBuckeyegirlreads) | 6 comments I read that one. It's a good read. :) I want to say that there are a couple of books in that series.

message 5: by Kathrynn (new)

GRs shows it is the first in a series Lennoxx Family Magic...

What a relief that I actually picked up the first book in a series for a change...whew!

message 6: by Barbara ★ (new)

Barbara ★ | 44 comments Teresa Medeiros is another of my favorite authors. Her books are truly magical and well worth reading again and again.

message 7: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Lea (TracyLea) | 17 comments I am with you on Teresa Medeiros, I think the first book I read of hers was "Breath of Magic" which got me started reading all her books as I could find them in the used book store!

message 8: by Kathrynn (new)

I'm starting "Breath of Magic" and it's the first book, I think, I've read by this author. I see she divided the book into 3 parts...I've just arrived at the time-travel event to the future.

message 9: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Breath of Magic was in a March challenge for me and I couldn't get to it. I'll have to put it in a May challenge to make sure I read it this time.

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Lea (TracyLea) | 17 comments I like Teresa Medeiros writing so much that I friended her on FB so I can keep up with when she has more books out.

Steamywindows♥♫ (Steamywindows) | 2 comments has anyone read Touch of Enchantment (Lennox Family Magic, #2) by Teresa Medeiros? It is my current read, which I was encouraged to pick up because I quite liked her previous BOM. this one has me scratching my head at the h.
Anyone else read this one?

message 12: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (NancyC) | 32 comments I'm reading Touch of Enchantment (Lennox Family Magic, #2) by Teresa Medeiros. It's a sweet fun read.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breath of Magic (other topics)
Touch of Enchantment (other topics)