Beyond Mr. Darcy: Romantic Historical Fiction discussion

General Discussion > Favorite Romantic Historical Hero

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christie (christiesmith) | 194 comments Mod
What are some of your favorite romantic historical fiction heros or heroines?

April (AJOYS) | 129 comments I like Mary Bolen from The Other Bolen Girl.I love Catherine of Aragon from The Constant Princess.

Ashley | 7 comments May Dodd~ from One Thousand White Women

Christie (christiesmith) | 194 comments Mod
Ashley wrote: "May Dodd~ from One Thousand White Women"

I've had that book on my to-read list for awhile is it good?

Ashley | 7 comments Its hard to choose just one from the Clayborne Brothers~Adam and Cole are my favorites(though they have opposite personalities)~For the Roses, by Julie Garwood

Ashley | 7 comments Christie wrote: "Ashley wrote: "May Dodd~ from One Thousand White Women"

I've had that book on my to-read list for awhile is it good?"

It has been one of my favorites since i randomly picked it up one day unknowing of its contents. Though I'm not a fan of Journal-like books I was completely sucked in. It wasn't till i joined Goodreads that i saw it didn't get too many great reviews, which surprised me. Many didn't like it because it was a female's journal written by a male author and claimed it wasn't believable enough to pass as a female's journal. I loved it!

April (AJOYS) | 129 comments Christie wrote: "Ashley wrote: "May Dodd~ from One Thousand White Women"

I've had that book on my to-read list for awhile is it good?"

I loved this book> I listen to it on audio book and it was enjoyable. It is similar to a group read this month in that it is about a women who is false labeled a lunatic and put in a asylum.

Beyond Mr. Darcy: Romantic Historical Fiction

unread topics | mark unread