The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3) The Mark of Athena question

REYNA VS ANNABETH SHOWDOWN!
Jimmy Jimmy Jan 29, 2012 09:29AM
REYNA VS ANNABETH, REYNA VS ANNABETH. I think they should definetly argue at least in the next book because their so a like. And we all know how Annabeth is! They'd clash so badly!

i think it will be more of an issue between piper and reyna, possibly frank and leo. i dont really see anything that would spark an argument between reyna and annabeth

Jimmy For my first reply I meant Frank.
Jan 30, 2012 12:29PM

I think if Reyna forgave Percy for the spa she can forgive annabeth. besides, the thing Reyna cares about most is camp Jupiter, which means if making friends with Greek demigods will help protect the camp, she'll put her personal feelings behind her. Annabeth will probably feel the same way about it being in their best interests to be friends. The way i see it, they will either be good friends or they will hate each other because they are so similar. And if Octavian tries to make Greeks and Romans hate each other, he'll probably succeed (at least at first)...

Jessica (last edited Jun 14, 2012 03:46AM ) Jun 14, 2012 03:15AM   0 votes
Since it was Annabeth and not Percy who released the pirate who burned down Reyna's and Hylla's home and imprisoned them. I can see a reason for conflict between Reyna and Annabeth.
But in the end the misfortune that happened to Reyna and Hylla was a consequence of theire work, and the enemies they made by working for the wicked witch Circe.
And of Circe's bad decisions. Annabeth gave Circe the opportunity to either turn Percy back to human or she would empty Hermes multivitamins in the cage, releasing Percy and the other prisoners there too. And to Annabeth's surprise it was a bunch of pirates.
Since Circe refused the first option, leaving it to the second.
And of course, the pirates was a bit angry at Cirec, for turning them into guinea pigs. So they took vengeance on her and everyone else on the island.

deleted member Jun 09, 2012 09:00AM   0 votes
annabeth gets jealous when reyna disagrees with her ideas and percy agrees with her(reyna)

Mhelgzbritannia most likely.
Jun 25, 2012 05:55PM

I think they're alike so they could become best friends or they could have conflict...

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Mark of Athena (other topics)