Erudite Readers discussion

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
This topic is about Tiger's Curse
Challenges > Tiger's Curse Challenge

Comments (showing 51-100 of 338) (338 new)    post a comment »

Georgia ooohhhhh O.o

Eileen (eileenli8) I love Ren! I read all three books that came out so far and I need. To. Read. Tiger's. Destiny. If. It's. The. Last. Thing. I. Do.

Georgia Eileen wrote: "I love Ren! I read all three books that came out so far and I need. To. Read. Tiger's. Destiny. If. It's. The. Last. Thing. I. Do."

lol i need to read tigers destiny and tigers dream if its the last thing i do

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Ok! What's the challenge?

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) the challenge is to read a chapter each day comment same as HG challenge i think?

Nandanie (biblioholic369) ha! I don't think I will be able to read only one chapter a day-probably like 25 will do! It's too hard to resist Ren!

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) Hilarious you really are!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) why thank you!

Mazerunnergunner (Rubberduckboy1) no thank you!

message 63: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jon (scottreadsit) | 5707 comments Mod
Dr. the challenge is to post reviews of all 3 books to get 12 POINTS!!!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! on book reviews?

message 65: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 2 stars

Yes it is is :) Tell your Tiger's Curse Obsession group friends to join!!

message 66: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - added it

Michele C (mcgxo95) | 4893 comments Mod
Here is good!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Ok!

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck

She wanted to work in a circus. Only she had a more awesome adventure. 18 year old Kelsey Hayes was an orphan, living with her foster parents. She had distinct memories of her mother-tying her hair with ribbons.

Only now, when she meets a young, beautiful tiger/man named Ren, not only does she fall in love, but she realizes that she will do anything for him.

Battling vampire monkeys, beetles and crazy panthers, Kelsey has to toughen up for her love.

message 69: by Nandanie (last edited Feb 26, 2012 12:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2) by Colleen Houck

She tries to forget him. Get him out of her life. But can she?

Kelsey Hayes is heartbroken. She wants Ren, but the offer is just too much to be true. She loves him, but she is scared of what that love will lead to.

Only when Ren gets captured by Lokesh's men, does Kelsey really know how much she loves him. This time, going on the quest with his brother, Kishan, she tries to fight for her white tiger.

But is it worth it? Does she love Kishan? Or Ren?

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck

They saved Ren. Beaten and bruised, Ren suffers mentally and physically. Kelsey wonders if their love can continue. Is Ren really fine? Is he the same Ren she fell in love with? Will he be okay?

Kelsey goes through heartbreak for her Ren. And all teh while, Kishan is there supporting her. But when she is ready to finally let him go, he comes back. Who will she choose?

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Ok. These reviews are short compared to my others BECAUSE I will go into hyperdrive and I will spoil it! You have no idea how hard it is to restrain my fingers from tapping the keys into telling you guys this! So please excuse the short reviews! Thanks!

message 72: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - added it

Nandanie wrote: "Ok. These reviews are short compared to my others BECAUSE I will go into hyperdrive and I will spoil it! You have no idea how hard it is to restrain my fingers from tapping the keys into telling yo..."

lol you really do love these books! I just got the first book from the library :D

Nandanie (biblioholic369) yay! *applauding with a huge smile!* I will be stalking your updates!

message 74: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - added it

Nandanie wrote: "yay! *applauding with a huge smile!* I will be stalking your updates!"

haha I still have alot of books to read before the tiger's curse but i'll tell you once i start it :D

Nandanie (biblioholic369) Great! I am reading alot too!

message 76: by [deleted user] (new)

okay mine are Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1) by Colleen Houck

This book was eye-catching, completely beautiful. I was basically at the edge of my seat during %99.9 of this book. If anyone is looking for a superb-read then your quest is over because the minute you enter Kelsey's world you will not be able to leave. Indian themed:Main Caracters:Kelsey, Dhiren (Ren), Kishan, Durga, Nilima, Mr.Kadam, Fanindra (does not talk but is still very important!)........Beautiful, Wonderful, Astounding, Briliant, I was gripped (mostly by) the love triangle. I know most love triangles are annoying, sad, ddepressing, corny (say what you will) but this one will keep you chanting your favorite(s)!Highly Reccomended!(

message 77: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2) by Colleen Houck

Now, Now, What should I say about this installment of the Tiger Saga...... So many words to describe this book with, hmmmm. Super compelling, loved the change of direction. I loved being able to see Kishan and actually get to know him. I admit I did cry when the book ended (it was sad) but that being said I know Mrs.Colleen Houck will change the mood of the scene eventually. But don't you think that the sad parts of books, movies, life, etc. is actually what keeps us going to the end to see the happy turnout, to see it turn around to a more smiling point, to make sure everything turns out okay. I think so! Anyways fantastic, great read, can't wait for the next installment! Highly Reccomended!

message 78: by [deleted user] (new)

Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck

This turn out did not exactly "turn out" the way I hoped, but it definetely kept me reading on. Loved the length of the book. I really enjoyed reading about all the dragons, very detailed I might add. I had this book in a death grip most of the time because I wanted (hoped) for certain things to happen and to not happen, in the end this book brought tears, joy, hate, anger, wishes, love (for the characters), dreams, and hope! This series is a must read for all readers out there, and even though you may not be a reader, it's a must read to you all too. Overall this series should be read by all and this book is HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!

message 79: by [deleted user] (new)

there, that should do it (i think)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) mark robin's words: highly recommended!

Ashley Phillips (MarisolPeachwater) I've read the first in this series, but I could not get into it. It just seemed that the audience it would be for would be much younger than what I am into. I personally thought it was painful to read.

message 82: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess it could have that effect on some, I'm pretty sick of paranormal romances at the moment... Bad luck with this book...

message 83: by [deleted user] (new)

Nandanie wrote: "mark robin's words: highly recommended!"

hahaha so true

Melinda (the3jsmom) | 4 comments I am re-reading for the 4th time!!!! I <3 Tiger's Quest

message 85: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 2 stars

Love to see all the reviews

message 86: by Georgia (last edited Feb 27, 2012 10:23AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Georgia Nandanie wrote: "ha! I don't think I will be able to read only one chapter a day-probably like 25 will do! It's too hard to resist Ren!"

yes, i read the last book in under 10hrs with breaks

Georgia Nandanie wrote: "Tiger's Voyage (The Tiger Saga, #3) by Colleen Houck

They saved Ren. Beaten and bruised, Ren suffers mentally and physically. Kelsey wonders if their love can continue. Is Ren really fine? Is he the same Ren sh..."

she rescues him in the second book not the third

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I know!

message 89: by Nandanie (last edited Feb 27, 2012 05:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nandanie (biblioholic369) JSYK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry about that!!!!)

This is how Ren looks like he is based on the indian bollywood actor of Shahid Kapoor-just imagine the dude with blue eyes and a little taller people!

You have no idea how fierce I am blushing!

http://www.realbollywood.com/2012/01/...

Nandanie (biblioholic369) And this is Kishan! He is based on the Indian Actor of John Abraham! (P.S. I love Ren better!!!!!)

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...

Nandanie (biblioholic369) PPS-This is what Colleen Houck says and I am just reinforming!!!!!

Jacqui (Jacqui-lee) | 2 comments I love this series I cant wait for Tigers Destiny I love Ren But Kishan is a total heart throb!! I love Kelsey and how she is changing throughout the series. The Movie is also in the making I hope it is not disappointing I know that they have to make some changes, but I hate it when its like a whole new thing with few scenes from the book. That is what made the Harry Potters movies epic thet differed very slightly from the books (I haven't seen the last one yet)

Nandanie (biblioholic369) I dont know why. I just feel connected to Ren. I feel like me and him share the same personality...

Cupcake Bookworm (cupcakebookworm) and ill get my fang (maximum ride)...*sigh*

Georgia Nandanie wrote: "PPS-This is what Colleen Houck says and I am just reinforming!!!!!"

there is no pic of kishan where is he???? O.o

message 96: by Jon, The Paperback Prince (new) - rated it 2 stars

This thread is so popular :)

Georgia is that the oly reasn u said this

ID Shab Happy Easter ;) | 1864 comments What book are we reading on March o.o

message 99: by Michele, The bookoholic! (new) - added it

Shableach wrote: "What book are we reading on March o.o"

daughter of smoke and bone/ hunger games for the challenge

Georgia Nandanie wrote: "PPS-This is what Colleen Houck says and I am just reinforming!!!!!"

grrr, she made Ren so much more nicer that Kishan! anyway i can imagine them how i want!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tiger's Quest (other topics)
Tiger's Curse (other topics)
Tiger's Voyage (other topics)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (other topics)
More...