Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Movie coming in 2013

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,077) (1077 new)    post a comment »

Celeste Biersack What do you think? People have been saying vampire academy is coming out in 2013. It says on Wikipedia(or did)that a contract was singed in 2010 for a movie and the trailer is to be coming out this year! Also who should play Dimitri, Rose, Liss, ect.

Celeste Biersack I think its true that vampire academy is coming out on movie next year!

Micheleann i think robewrt pattinson would be great for the role of dimitri he would be great for a teacher vampire role

Melissa I think 2013 is too early, unfortunately. They still haven't found a studio yet, so I doubt we'll get a trailer this year :(

Veronica No robert pattison, that was twilight. vampire academy and twilight are totally different. they should not cast roles in one another.

Apol A movie? I was hoping it'll become a series instead, like Vampire Diaries... :(

Ashley Dake me to wanderingaround it would be so much better

Paigey Cooper Ashley wrote: "me to wanderingaround it would be so much better"

But in a movie they'd leave so many things out!! A MOVIE OMG YES!!! I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!

message 10: by georgia (new)

georgia  -ωαт¢н ɱє fℓу- I hope so :)

message 11: by Romy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Romy Baker iam somerhalder would play a great dimitri.

message 12: by Apol (new) - rated it 4 stars

Apol Romy wrote: "iam somerhalder would play a great dimitri."

I was thinking that he'd make a great Adrian... :) Too bad he already plays Damon in TVD!

Elena Ian Somerhalder is too short. x]

Ricco A movie would be nice to see, but I think that they would be able to a better job if they did a TV series or mini-series. They would be able to fit in more aspects of the book that way.

Elena I don't know about the movie or the tv series. In a way, I'd like the tv series because it would be longer and we wouldn't miss aspects.
But in another, I feel like every book is a movie in itself. It has a precise story that needs to be stopped at the end of it.
So I don't know.. not sure.

Jennifer I'm exciteD that they are making a movie about Vampire Academy. I believe that they need to have people in the movies that arn't already stars. As for Dimitri it needs to be a man with more muscles than Robert Patinson. They will get it together for those of us that are totally into these books. Can't wait to see who they pick.

message 17: by Romy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Romy Baker WanderingAround wrote: "Romy wrote: "iam somerhalder would play a great dimitri."

I was thinking that he'd make a great Adrian... :) Too bad he already plays Damon in TVD!"

Elena wrote: "Ian Somerhalder is too short. x]"
yeahh,well now i think about it he would make a great adrian.hes good at playing badboy.

Elena But Adrian's got dark hair, but not as dark as Ian's. And green eyes. His eyes are his most important feature. Not to mention, again, that Morois are tall and fair skinned. That's so not like Ian.
And anyway, he's already famous for TVD. I don't think they should mix the series up, more to that the fact that they're both about vampires.

Ashley Dake Paigey wrote: "Ashley wrote: "me to wanderingaround it would be so much better"

But in a movie they'd leave so many things out!! A MOVIE OMG YES!!! I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!"

I hope we get lucky and they don't leave anything out . They did alittle in Twilight so i hope they dont in this one .

Becky sometime i think with book series like this they are better in a tv series, what with all the information and as for each book having a ending some of them leave things open for the next book so it could work for a series you get the ending to the book but... also the season finale, leading into the next book... I also agree not using actors already established as another well known vampire (ian and robert) i'm not sure who i'd pick for the actors but i hope whoever they do fit the character as described...

Paigey Cooper Becky wrote: "sometime i think with book series like this they are better in a tv series, what with all the information and as for each book having a ending some of them leave things open for the next book so it..."

I think they should make it a tv series :D then we'd get about 6 seasons!!! :D yay !! :D

Becky Paigey wrote: "Becky wrote: "sometime i think with book series like this they are better in a tv series, what with all the information and as for each book having a ending some of them leave things open for the n..."

oh I know... and hopefully 22 episode seasons :)

Mikaela eeeekk MOVIE!!!!! excited so much

Celeste Biersack I cant wait! Trailer is (maybe if im right) coming out this year! WOOOOOOO

Sandy There isn't even a cast list yet so I don't think we're getting a trailer this year if they haven't started filming by now.

S.L.J. I don't think they've even found a director yet.

Farwa I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT IF BEN BARNES PLAYED DEMITRI!
It would seriously be my dream come true. He fits the description so perfectly!
I've heard about the movie a long time ago and I don't know if it's really gonna happen, but if it does..PLEASE MAKE BEN BARNES DEMITRI!

Whitney St-Marseille I would love if Jared Padalecki played Dimitri. He just looks like he fits the role.

Lucy Hales for Rose Hathaway.

message 29: by Siri (new) - added it

Siri Farwa wrote: "I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT IF BEN BARNES PLAYED DEMITRI!
It would seriously be my dream come true. He fits the description so perfectly!"

Agreed, he'd be a perfect Dimitri!

message 30: by S.L.J. (last edited Feb 01, 2012 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

S.L.J. DIMITRI AND ROSE. :P

Dimitri and Rose

Darlene Ian Somerhalder would actually make a great Adrian, but he already has Vampire Diaries--not that I'm complaining cuz I LOVE Damon. I haven't found a good Adrian yet. Chace Crawford totally looks like him but I don't know if he could play him =/

Victoria Sammy wrote: "DIMITRI AND ROSE. :P

"

Good thinking! I love him from Supernatural! I think he could pull off being Russian!

message 33: by Mika (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mika I totally agree that Jared Padalecki would be an awesome Dimitri. For Rose I can only see Phoebe Tonkin playing her. Her character in the Secret Circle (Faye) is very similar to Rose (besides the whole power ambition thing).

S.L.J. Just there 4 reference. :P

Ashley Dake Michelle wrote: "I totally agree that Jared Padalecki would be an awesome Dimitri. For Rose I can only see Phoebe Tonkin playing her. Her character in the Secret Circle (Faye) is very similar to Rose (besides the w..."

I agree with Rose but not Dimitri . I think Ben Barnes would be good for him !!

Celeste Biersack I want ben Barnes for dimitri, But who will play jill?(if they make other movies)She is kinda inportant....

message 37: by Mika (new) - rated it 3 stars

Mika I actually would hate Ben Barnes for Dimitri. He would be better playing a Moroi.

Jenny Cobb Ben Barnes for Dimitri, ian Somerhalder for Adrian.

Jenny Cobb Sammy wrote: "DIMITRI AND ROSE. :P

"

Amazing!!

Jenny Cobb sophia bush might be a good rose

Melissa Jenny (AKA Rose) wrote: "sophia bush might be a good rose"

I think she's too old :/

Gopika Micheleann wrote: "i think robewrt pattinson would be great for the role of dimitri he would be great for a teacher vampire role"
What?! No.

Paigey Cooper Sapphire wrote: "Micheleann wrote: "i think robewrt pattinson would be great for the role of dimitri he would be great for a teacher vampire role"
What?! No."

I agree Sapphire!! What is up with this!! robert pattionson as dimitri is a big fat NO!!

Victoria Michelle wrote: "I actually would hate Ben Barnes for Dimitri. He would be better playing a Moroi."

Thank you for saying that!!! Ben Barnes is a Dorian Gray, not a Dimitri! He would be a great Moroi.

Darlene Michelle wrote: "I totally agree that Jared Padalecki would be an awesome Dimitri. For Rose I can only see Phoebe Tonkin playing her. Her character in the Secret Circle (Faye) is very similar to Rose (besides the w..."

Yes she would make an awesome Rose!!

Darlene Celeste wrote: "I want ben Barnes for dimitri, But who will play jill?(if they make other movies)She is kinda inportant...."

I've always imagined someone like Dakota Blue Richards or Abigail Breslin for Jill. I think Bella Thorne would've been good too, but she's on Disney now :/

Gopika Darlene =) wrote:

I've always imagined someone like Dakota Blue Richards or Abigail Bresl..."

Dakota Blue Richards is exactly how I pictured Jill.

Valerie I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I would so watch it!

Nakita McDonagh A lot of books made into films are ruined - however, if the VA series was made into (a) film(s) I would definitely watch them!!

Hannah Ward I heard that Sophia Bush and Ben Barnes were going to play Rose and Dimitri. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Vampire Academy (other topics)
Angelfall (other topics)
Fallen (other topics)