Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
eBook Lending > What books are we looking for?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 471) (471 new)    post a comment »

Crystal (infiniteink) Hello fellow Nook users! I have been looking through a bunch of your lending shelves, but I have yet to find Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

Does anyone have this book that is willing to send it to me?

Thank you!

Jamie (JamBurr) | 10 comments I will look and see if I have that book for you.. and get back with you. I am looking for an autobiography of portia derossi called unbearable lightness? I wonder if anyone has that and is willing to lend it? jamie

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments I can send it out tonight Crystal with the other ones...

I am looking to see if I have that one Jamie.

Meg (megrose0222) | 19 comments I have Derossis books if anyone wants it. Just pm me

message 5: by Linda (last edited Jan 28, 2012 03:09PM) (new) - added it

Linda Boyd (lboyd5900attnet) | 328 comments I heard Portia DeRossi's book is a good book, I picked up a copy at the Borders's closing sell for $2.00, but I haven't read it yet.

Jamie (JamBurr) | 10 comments I would love the portia book and the extremely loud book if anyone would share! jamie

Crystal (infiniteink) Thank you Meghan and Tiffany for both sending me books and so quickly! I love that we have this community to share with.

Crystal (infiniteink) I changed this topic to something more general so that we can all list what books we're looking for here instead of starting new topics.

On that note, does anybody have Praying God's Word: Breaking Free From Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore?

Amanda | 29 comments By chance does anyone have The Woman in Black by Susan Hill? The movie with Daniel Radcliffe looks so good, but I hate scary movies, so I'd rather read the book.

Thanks!
Amanda

Cynthia ☮ ❤ ❀ Meg wrote: "I have Derossis books if anyone wants it. Just pm me"

Meg, I'd love a copy of the Portia DeRossi book. My email is peacestaygold@aol.com I store all my books on SugarSync. If use this system we can exchange invites. Thanks!

Sydney Culver | 34 comments I am looking for the Soulless series if anyone has a lead. Thanks in advance!

sydneyculver@gmail.comSoulless

message 12: by SheLove2Read (last edited May 01, 2012 04:28PM) (new)

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) FOUND!

Sydney Culver | 34 comments I think I have it for Epub, send me your email if you want to download it.

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) Sydney wrote: "I think I have it for Epub, send me your email if you want to download it."

I found it, but thank you for the offer!!

Kiri (KiriDE) | 15 comments I was looking for the Khaled Hosseini books particularly, kite runner and a thousand splendid suns if anyone has those!

Britney (tarheels) | 73 comments I am looking for Kite Runner. I hward it is a good book and would love to read it.

Cynthia ☮ ❤ ❀ I have been looking for Jon Krakauer's Three Cups of Deceit for awhile...would love it if anyone has a copy! I use SugarSync for my EPubs if that helps! Thanks...

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments Kiri and Britney, if you could either send me a PM or put your email address on here I can send you those books tonight.

message 19: by SheLove2Read (last edited May 01, 2012 04:28PM) (new)

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) FOUND!

Meg (megrose0222) | 19 comments Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "This is a long shot I believe, but does anyone have Maddy Barone's book Wolf Tracker? For Kindle or Nook. If you do, please let me know! Thank you!"
I have this one if you want me to send it.

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) Meg wrote: "Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "This is a long shot I believe, but does anyone have Maddy Barone's book Wolf Tracker? For Kindle or Nook. If you do, please let me ..."

Yes please! I'll inbox you my address.

Crystal (infiniteink) Does anybody have the Millennium Trilogy and/or The Help who can send it to me? Please let me know. Thank you!

Sydney Culver | 34 comments Send me your email, I can send The Help, and I will check on the other one.

Sydney Culver | 34 comments Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "Meg wrote: "Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "This is a long shot I believe, but does anyone have Maddy Barone's book Wolf Tracker? For Kindle or Nook. If you do, pl..." I found it in pdf version but you could convert it via calibre. Let me know if you want it.

Sydney Culver | 34 comments Has anyone ever heard of or ever seen Battle Royale by Koushun Takamifor epub or pdf or...anything? This is a tough one to find if it even exists.

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments Crystal wrote: "Does anybody have the Millennium Trilogy and/or The Help who can send it to me? Please let me know. Thank you!"

I have the Millenium Trilogy just send me a PM with your email address.

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) Sydney wrote: "Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "Meg wrote: "Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "This is a long shot I believe, but does anyone have Maddy Barone's book Wolf Tracker? For K..."

Someone else already loaned it but thank you!

Crystal (infiniteink) Thanks Sydney and Meghan!

Kiri (KiriDE) | 15 comments Sydney wrote: "Send me your email, I can send The Help, and I will check on the other one."

whenever the help is returned I would love to snag it as well!

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments Kiri wrote: "Sydney wrote: "Send me your email, I can send The Help, and I will check on the other one."

whenever the help is returned I would love to snag it as well!"

I will also send you The Help Kiri!

Kiri (KiriDE) | 15 comments ah thank you so much Meghan! Your going to have me occupied with books for the rest of the month hahah!

Francesca  | 8 comments Does anyone have the hunger games that they can lend to me?

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) Aqsa, I have all three in the trilogy - in a bundle. Would you like them? Send me a message if you do.

Francesca  | 8 comments Sherri *SheLuvs2Read* wrote: "Aqsa, I have all three in the trilogy - in a bundle. Would you like them? Send me a message if you do."

yes please (: is it an ebook tho? because i need it for the nook....:/

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) yes it is.

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) Aqsa I just sent them to your Nook.

Sydney Culver | 34 comments Does anyone have the Gena Showalter series The Darkest Night or even the first one? The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter

Thanks in advance!
sydneyculver@gmail.com

Meg (megrose0222) | 19 comments Sydney wrote: "Does anyone have the Gena Showalter series The Darkest Night or even the first one? The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter

Thanks in advance!
sydneyculver@gmail.com"

Sydney Im sending them to you now.

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments Can you send me this series too Meg?

mmmeno@hotmail.com

Meg (megrose0222) | 19 comments ★Meghan★ wrote: "Can you send me this series too Meg?

mmmeno@hotmail.com"

Sent

ari (ariari) | 15 comments I am desperately, looking for games of thrones :( anyone have it? I was able to find book 2 and 4 of the series at my local thrift store for 50cents each! yaaay. So I am looking for book 1 and 3. my email is nookbook86@gmail.com

Meg (megrose0222) | 19 comments ari wrote: "I am desperately, looking for games of thrones :( anyone have it? I was able to find book 2 and 4 of the series at my local thrift store for 50cents each! yaaay. So I am looking for book 1 and 3. m..."

Ari Sent

ari (ariari) | 15 comments thanks meg :)

message 44: by SheLove2Read (last edited May 08, 2012 07:22PM) (new)

SheLove2Read (SherriH95) found

Crystal (infiniteink) Does anyone have the Hunger Games series in epub format?

Kia | 31 comments I'm looking for Bride for a Night By rosemary Rogers, the copy i have is corrupted.

I"m also looking for the Medusa girls series by Tera Lynn Childs Sweet Venom

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments I do Crystal I will send them your way tonight...

Crystal (infiniteink) Thank you, Meghan!!

message 49: by Kimberly (last edited Mar 26, 2012 06:10PM) (new)

Kimberly (minhyun) | 5 comments Hi I am looking for Lord Midnight by Donna Cummings, The Goblin King by Shona Husk, and The Ugly Duckling Debutante by Rachel Van Dyken.

Does anyone have these?

ari (ariari) | 15 comments Hello does anyone have pandemonion by lauren oliver? My email is nookbook86@gmail.com I also have dropbox and sugarsync. Thanks!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Soulless (other topics)
Wolf Tracker (other topics)
Battle Royale (other topics)
The Darkest Night (other topics)
Bride for a Night (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

Maddy Barone (other topics)
Rachel Neumeier (other topics)