Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

WELCOME! > What's The Time and What Are You Doing?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 2,254) (2254 new)    post a comment »

Jody  | 3209 comments Mod
Ok so its exactly what the topic says, what time is it and what are you up to. Its a bit of chit chat about you.

Sylvia  | 12424 comments Mod
Ok it's 9.44pm Friday in Sydney, Australia and I'm currently housekeeping with Jody...it's long overdue lol

Renee | 113 comments It's 6:43PM. I'm just about to go down stairs, get my glass of white wine and settle in to watch Home & Away and then I'll probably grab my ereader and head out to the spa. Its a warm 31.7 degrees celcius so we are in for yet another warm night. Thank god for air con and pools :-) My idea of a good Friday night has changed so much!

Its 10.37 here in Melbourne and Im doing some group house keeping with Heinzypop, so if things start looking a bit different that is why. We needed a big clean up. Then who knows what I will do then.

@Renee, ok that sounds awesome...jealous!

message 5: by Justine (last edited Jan 27, 2012 03:53AM) (new)

Justine (J-S-E) It;s 9:48pm here in QLD and I am finally about to eat dinner :O Go hubby!!! I ate 5 Tim Tams while waiting, I take no responsibility if I now need to buy new jeans!

Jussy wrote: "It;s 9:48pm here in QLD and I am finally about to eat dinner :O Go hubby!!! I ate 5 Tim Tams while waiting, I take no responsibility if I now need to buy new jeans!"

LOL that's too funny...don't worry I always spoil my dinner too lol

Cassie (TargeBunny) | 96 comments 10:26 pm getting ready for bed. Can't wait for tomorrow we're going to beat Nova Soctia's butt in goalball!

Rebecca | 5 comments It's 3pm, Sydney. Listening to Triple J's Hottest 100, doing housework and getting distracted by the net......

Lol well it's 3pm here in Sydney for me too I just stopped reading Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi against my will lol and about to make chic chip cookies with my four year old son Tristan lol

Vivian | 9 comments I love how there are so many people from Sydney :') *Sydney Pride* WOOH! XD
Well, It's now 4.10pm and I am about to resume reading The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa :3 Oh Ash....

Elise (RedEntrapy) | 141 comments It's 11:16 PM in Castle Rock, Colorado and I am currently reading and writing replies on goodreads. Also reading The Realms of the Gods (Immortals, #4) by Tamora Pierce and only have about 50 pages left to read so writing another review soon.

Marshiee Kai (ImmaSlytherin) | 139 comments It' 2.2o pm in Malaysia.It's Saturday!
Reading and hopping trough blogs.

Its 6.54 and Ive not long been home, went out for cake and coffee with my mum. Bought 3 new pretty dresses and two pairs of shoes. About to have dinner. Very hungry now.

Justine (J-S-E) It's 7:57pm here and I cannot decide what I want to read next. That and I'm umming and ahhing about making a mars bar mug cake.

I think I could find a little bit more room for some more cake.

Lol it's 9.38pm I'm reading Shatter Me and commenting on here and Facebook and my hubby keeps giving me the evil eye cause I'm not engrossed in him lol

Its 9.41 and Im on goodreads and facebook and my dog is by my side. All alone.

Shauntae Stewart | 5 comments Hi or should I say Good Morning!!! It is 10:04 on Saturday morning and I am drinking coffee and catching up on American Idol from the past 2 wks on the DVR. I have been up since 8 am because I had to wait on the GE repair man to come and fix my oven b/c its all out of wack. Only to hear he has to order a part and cant fix it until Friday :( Sad another week with no cake. LOL

Megan | 41 comments 12:11pm and im stuck at work all day

Marni (WonderWmn999) | 3464 comments Mod
7:03pm. Dinner's in oven. After dinner taking my 18yo to the bookstore, than we're heading out to the 10pm showing of Breaking Dawn. No, we haven't seen it yet. :)

Lol have fun Marni :)

It's now 2.12pm in Sydney. Got the dinner prepared just waiting to put the roast in the oven and can finally have some time to read ... YAY!!!

Renee | 113 comments It's 11:17, just hand fried eggs on toast for breakfast and now I'm settled on the couch to read.

Justine (J-S-E) It's 1:20pm, I've just got back from the shop and I am saturated! Put son down for nap and think I might snuggle on the couch with some soup and read for a bit.

oh I love a snuggle with a book. Sounds perfect.

Its 9.02pm in Melbourne and its sooo freaking hot. Im on goodreads...just for something new, cause thats all I can manage without passing out from the heat.

Renee | 113 comments It's 6:26PM in Perth and I am surfing a dating site, I've been single for nearly 2 months now and I figure it's time to get back out there... Catching Fire is laying not to far from my laptop though....

Love The Hunger Games, not too long for the movie now. Less than 8 weeks! How is the dating website?

Renee | 113 comments Jody wrote: "Love The Hunger Games, not too long for the movie now. Less than 8 weeks! How is the dating website?"

Not that great really. I don't know that I'm ready. I still think about my ex every day and kinda long for him really so pathetic.... But there does seem to be a few decent guys on there. But who knows. The profile pictures could have been found on google and the information could all just be fictional.

oh I feel sad for you now :( sorry. Its not pathetic at all to love someone. Ive been there. I was engaged once and my guy cheated on me and was broken hearted for soooo long. I thought I would never love again. Its hard with those sites because you wonder how recent their photos are and if what they say is the truth. But I guess if you dont take the chance you might miss the next love of your life. I hope you find somebody amazing. You have to be ready though.

Renee | 113 comments I think it's because I didnt get any answers or have any closure from him. We went out to the movies outdoors on a Wednesday night. He stayed over. Told me he loved me, walked out my bedroom door and then on the Friday called me on the phone when he was supposed to be already at my house and broke up with me. Hasnt spoken to me since. Owch and a half!

He broke up with you over the phone, and then has not spoken to you again! OMG I want to inflict pain onto him. That fucker! That makes me so mad. Dont ever speak to him again, and if he does call you say, "sorry can you call back another time Im just getting ready to go out" leave him wondering.
Who tells somebody they love them then breaks up with then wtf that is so wrong. You can find somebody soo much better.

I don't want to intrude but I agree with Jody!!! That guy doesn't deserve your love and believe you me take a chance on meeting someone on the net that's how I met my hubby and we've been together for 8 years :)

I think there would be lots of really amazing great guys on the net, its just sorting out the good from the bad. Heinzypop has a great guy from the net and they have two gorgeous children together. But this guy, he must have been wrong. Im still feeling upset over what he did. That would have been heartbreaking.

It's so sad that people can treat others this way and walk away without a thought especially if they loved you in the first place ... It's just plan cowardly and wrong!!! He will get him what's due cause what goes around comes around!!

Renee | 113 comments I know. I just don't get it though. I sit here and think wow so what about two days before hand when we were talking about taking me off the pill after my birthday and us moving in together was he feeling hesitation pulling him and just telling me what I wanted to hear? Even now I cry when I type about it. It just sucks! I do know though that you are certainly right. That and well.... Not many girls really want the over weight balding liar with the childish tattoos who at 31 still lives at home with his Mummy!

:( well your heart is going to be breaking for a while and you cry all you want to let go of that pain but remember that he is the one at fault not you and that you are worthy and beautiful and deserve to be lover and treated with kindness and dignity :) this is going to take time but we are here for you whenever you need to vent and need a shoulder to cry on!

Renee | 113 comments Aw thank you thats very sweet of you x

Elena (summerday) | 196 comments It's 1.14 p.m. and I'm still in bed enjoying Sunday-time. ;D

Renee wrote: "Aw thank you thats very sweet of you x"

:) your very welcome!!! Like I said we are here you can often find us chit chatting away mainly in "I Can't Get Away" talking and obsessing about fictional boyfriends lol please join us there if you want :)

Tracy | 5456 comments It's 5 pm here and I'm listening to The Passage waiting for the Pro Bowl.

Tara (taterbeans) | 1111 comments its 530 pm and im about to bust up on fucking piece of shit computer and phone!!!!

Noemi (noemihackmann) | 316 comments It's 11:35 pm in Brazil and I'm reading Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare a little bit more and I'm going to sleep! :)

Tara wrote: "its 530 pm and im about to bust up on fucking piece of shit computer and phone!!!!"

Oh Tara like I said on FB take it to the Apple store they should fix it for you :) but I felt like bagging my head repeatedly this morning lol

Noemi wrote: "It's 11:35 pm in Brazil and I'm reading Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare a little bit more and I'm going to sleep! :)"

Good idea best to snuggle up with Will ;)

It's 12.45pm kids have eaten lunch one now watching tv while the other is finally taking a nap and I'm going to read :)

Tracy | 5456 comments Hey Heinzypop, where is it you live? There is almost 12 hours in our times.

Justine (J-S-E) It's 12:29pm and I am enjoying a bit of peace and quiet :) Immunisations always make my son grizzly, rashy, feverish and sooky! Basically not the happy little munchkin I normally have.

Tara (taterbeans) | 1111 comments Heinzypop wrote: "Tara wrote: "its 530 pm and im about to bust up on fucking piece of shit computer and phone!!!!"

Oh Tara like I said on FB take it to the Apple store they should fix it for you :) but I felt like ..."

hehe thanks love!! i know what you mean!!!!

Tracy wrote: "Hey Heinzypop, where is it you live? There is almost 12 hours in our times."

Sydney, Australia :) you??

Its 9.29pm, Im feeling really really emotioanl and I need something I dont know what. I think Im going to finish Shatter Me then go to bed. I am also taking my little girl to have her needles tomorrow and Im not looking forward to that at all.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shatter Me (other topics)
The Realms of the Gods (other topics)
Clockwork Prince (other topics)
Mark of the Princess (other topics)
The Golden Scarab (other topics)
More...

Authors mentioned in this topic

H.T. Night (other topics)