Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Group Challenges Archive > Crayon Collections Challenge

Comments (showing 1-50 of 90) (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited May 07, 2012 02:16PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 9371 comments Mod
Crayon Collections Challenge
Duration: February 1- May 31, 2012
Goal: Choose a Box of Crayons and read a book to represent every crayon in the collection. You can choose to represent the color of the crayon in a variety of ways, such as--
• Color-book cover contains this color
• Name of author or Book is the same as the first letter of the crayon color
• Theme reflects the color in some way
• If you can tie the color into the book somehow, you can use it!

Levels:
8 Count: Read Eight books to represent every crayon in the box.
16 Count: Read Sixteen books to represent every crayon in the box.
24 Count: Read Twenty-four books to represent every crayon in the box.
32 Count: Read Thirty-two books to represent every crayon in the box.

Colors (note, the member will be given a list of crayon choices to use to make their own boxes. Initially, I had planned to find out what colors were in each box, but I think this will be more fun). This is a list of 48 colors. If you want to choose other colors than these listed below, follow this link:

http://www.crayola.com/colorcensus/hi...

• Apricot
• Gold
• Orange
• Silver
• Bittersweet
• Gray
• Orange Red
• Spring Green
• Black
• Green
• Orange Yellow
• Tan
• Blue
• Green Blue
• Orchid
• Thistle
• Blue Green
• Green Yellow
• Periwinkle
• Turquoise Blue
• Blue Violet
• Lemon Yellow
• Pine Green
• Violet (Purple)
• Brick Red
• Magenta
• Prussian Blue*
• Violet Blue
• Brown
• Mahogany
• Red
• Violet Red
• Burnt Sienna
• Maize
• Red Orange
• White
• Carnation Pink
• Maroon
• Red Violet
• Yellow
• Cornflower
• Melon
• Salmon
• Yellow Green
• Flesh**
• Olive Green
• Sea Green
• Yellow Orange

Again, you can choose which colors you use to populate your Crayon box. Just keep in mind that you have to think of a way to tie all the books you read into the colors for this challenge.

Here is a list with visuals for 120 colors. Feel free to use it:

http://www.colourlovers.com/web/blog/...
General Rules:
1. Books must be read between February 1st and May 31st, 2012.
2. Please notify the challenge coordinator that you are signing up.
3. Post updated lists of your progress as you go. You may include book title or cover links but you do not have to, but you must include the size of the box (level), each book that you have read to reflect each color, the dates read, and how many books you have read.
4. Let the coordinator know when you have finished the challenge.
5. For this challenge, the books don't have to be dangerous hero-themed, but if you can use them, so much the better.
6. You can change your colors or box size at any time during the challenge.
7. Have Fun!!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Mar 29, 2012 01:12PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 9371 comments Mod
Participants

Carolyn
Wan "Steampunk Junkie"
Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress"
Tammy
Jennifer
Kryptonite
Desiree
Lauren
Dawn
Lady Jaye
Rachel T
Awilk
Mavandcody
Taryn XO
Stephanie

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Jun 02, 2012 09:20AM) (new)

Participants Who Have Finished

Wan "Steampunk Junkie"
Jennifer
Taryn XO
Awilk
Desiree
Lauren
Danielle

message 4: by Carolyn (last edited May 17, 2012 06:53PM) (new)

Carolyn | 175 comments I am going to start with 16 but am hoping for more :)
16/16
ALL DONE

1. Gold~ Highland Protector (Murray Family, #17) by Hannah Howellfor lettering DONE
2. Teal~ Hungry for You (Argeneau, #14) by Lynsay SandsThe people are shaded in Teal DONE
3. Black~ Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Wardfor Black Dagger brothersDONE
4. White~ In the Bed of a Duke (Cameron Sisters, #3) by Cathy Maxwell White petty coats DONE
5. Grey~ Sin Undone (Demonica, #5) by Larissa Ione The people are shaded in Grey DONE
6. Beige~ The Viking by Bobbi Smith for the backgroudDONE
7. Peach~ SEALed with a Kiss (Harlequin Blaze, #589) by Jill Monroe Dress DONE
8. Yellow~ The Heiress (Madison Sisters, #2) by Lynsay Sands for the back ground DONE
9. Off White~ Her Great Expectations (Harlequin Superromance Series) by Joan Kilby the sand DONE
10. Brown~ Dakota Child by Linda Ford for the background DONE
11. Orange~ Night Pleasures (Dark-Hunter, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon running out of colors so I am using the orange hue in this one DONE
12. Red~ Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine HarrisDONE
13. Light blue~ The Christmas Knight by Michele Sinclair for the back ground DONE
14. Green~ Night Embrace (Dark-Hunter, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon for the back ground DONE
15. Ivory for the nightie Enticed by His Forgotten Lover (Pregnancy & Passion, #1) by Maya BanksDONE
16. light blue The Husband Hunt (Madison Sisters, #3) by Lynsay Sands DONE

You can change your colors at any time during the challenge. I'll add it to the rules.

message 6: by Wan (last edited Feb 14, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

Wan  (WanWaddell) | 252 comments I'm in. I'll do 16 books. Do you want us to repost or updates the original post?

0/16

1.Red Cover: No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19) by SherrilyN Kenyon
2.Purple:
3.Pink:
4.Purple Blue:
5.Black & White:
No Mercy (Dark-Hunter, #19; Were-Hunter, #6) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

It might work better to repost your progress regularly, but either way is fine.

message 8: by Tammy (last edited Apr 20, 2012 12:30PM) (new)

Tammy | 365 comments Crayon Collection Challenge
Progress: 6/16 Books

1. Blue-Lover Unleashed
2. Silver-Silver-Tongued Devil--Finished 3/27--3 Stars
3. Grey-Immortal Rider
4. Green-Blue-Archangel's Blade
5. Black-Claimed By Shadow--Finished 3/1--4 Stars
6. Orange-Embrace the Night
7. Pink-Shadow Heir
8. Blue-Green-Cry Wolf--Finished 3/11--4 Stars
9. Brown-The Gamble--Finished 3/20--3.5 Stars
10. Burnt Orange-Friday Night Bites--Finished 3/22--3 Stars
11. Violet (Purple)-Hunting Ground

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward Silver-Tongued Devil (Sabina Kane, #4) by Jaye Wells Immortal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #2) by Larissa Ione Archangel's Blade (Guild Hunter, #4) by Nalini Singh Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2) by Karen Chance Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3) by Karen Chance Shadow Heir (Dark Swan, #4) by Richelle Mead Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill
Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs

message 9: by Jennifer (last edited Mar 21, 2012 10:06AM) (new)

Jennifer (sadstrumpetjenny) This is a cute idea. I never do challenges, but think this is a good one to start with so I'll do 16 too!

Read: 14/16

1. The Perils of Pleasure (Pennyroyal Green, #1) by Julie Anne Long - Blue Green, for cover, and for series name, Pennyroyal Green. finished 2/17 3 stars
2. My Lord and Spymaster (The Spymaster's Lady, #3) by Joanna Bourne - Sea Green. Finished 2/3/12 - 4 stars
3. The Duke (Knight Miscellany, #1) by Gaelen Foley - yellow. Finished 2/1/12 - 4 stars.
4. Unclaimed (Turner, #2) by Courtney Milan - laser lemon! Finished 2/18/12
5. It Happened One Autumn (Wallflowers, #2) by Lisa Kleypas - yellow orange, Finished 2/9 3 stars
6. Forged in Fire by Trish McCallan- burnt orange Finished 2.5 stars
7. Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) by J.R. Ward - orange
8. Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee - gold from cover - Finished 2/10 4 stars
9. The Promise of Jenny Jones by Maggie Osborne- orchid Finished 2/10 4 star western
10. Telling Tales by Charlotte Stein - violet Finished 2/11 5 star erotica
11. Proof by Seduction (Carhart, #1) by Courtney Milan- royal purple Finished 3 star
12. Heat by R. Lee Smith - blue - Finished 2/16 4 star insanity
13. Fallen from Grace by Laura Leone - periwinkle Finished 3/21 3 star
14. Sheltered by Charlotte Stein - tan Finished 5 star
15. Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger - magenta Finished 4 stars
16. Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4) by Stacia Kane (out 3/27/12) pine green for background/tattoo

message 10: by Wan (new)

Wan  (WanWaddell) | 252 comments Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "It might work better to repost your progress regularly, but either way is fine."

Ok Thanks.

Wan, you're welcome. Tammy and Jennifer, glad you guys like the idea. I'm not very creative when it comes to challenges, but I'm trying. Thanks for participating everyone!

If you can think of any good ideas, please let me know. I have a thread for challenge ideas:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

message 12: by Kryptonite (last edited Jan 26, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

Kryptonite (SG34) | 406 comments Count me in:

Read: (0/32)

1. Orange- Lover Reborn by JR Ward for the book cover (Release Date: 3-27-12)
2. Red- Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh for book cover (Release Date: 5-29-12)
3. Burnt Sienna- The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter for the Heroine name Sienna and Burnt to symbolize her death before the story began (Release Date: 2-28-12)
4. Blue Bell- Reserved for one of the Guild-Hunter books by Nalini Singh for a character’s name
5. Cerulean- Midnight Enchantment by Anya Bast for the book cover (Release Date: 2-7-12)
6. Plum- Sparks Fly by Katie MacAlister for the book cover (Release Date: 5-1-12)
7. White- Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter for the wings (Released Date: 6-6-12)

Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) by J.R. Ward Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling, #11) by Nalini Singh The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter Midnight Enchantment (Dark Magick, #4) by Anya Bast Sparks Fly (Light Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1) by Gena Showalter

Kryptonite, you're already off to an awesome start! Way to go.

message 14: by Desiree *~*~* (last edited Feb 01, 2012 09:27PM) (new)

Desiree *~*~* LiveReadCollect (LiveReadCollect) | 109 comments I'm in. I'll be going for 24. Also I'm going to stick with cover colors.

0/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

1. Red - The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
2. Scarlet - Beware a Scot's Revenge by Sabrina Jeffries
3. Red Orange - Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
4. Bittersweet - The School for Heiresses by Sabrina Jeffries
5. Magenta - The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill
6. Cotton Candy - The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Beware a Scot's Revenge (School for Heiresses, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs The School for Heiresses (School for Heiresses, Anthology 1) by Sabrina Jeffries The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1) by Joey W. Hill The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis

Blues/Purples

7. Blue - Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
8. Navy Blue - Unveiled by Courtney Milan
9. Cerulean - Murder Game by Christine Feehan
10. Robin Egg Blue - Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
11. Blue Violet - Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
12. Fushia - It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn Unveiled (Turner, #1) by Courtney Milan Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

Greens

13. Green - Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
14. Forest Green - If You Deceive by Kresley Cole
15. Sea Green - The Truth About Lord Stoneville by Sabrina Jeffries

Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews If You Deceive (MacCarrick Brothers, #3) by Kresley Cole The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

Yellows/Golds

16. Yellow - To Seduce A Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt
17. Gold - Broken by Kelley Armstrong
18. Flesh - Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton

To Seduce A Sinner (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #2) by Elizabeth Hoyt Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) by Jaci Burton

Black/Grays/White

19. Black - Night World, No. 1: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder by L.J. Smith
20. Gray - Curran by Gordon & Ilona Andrews
21. Silver - Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood and Red Dice by Christopher Pike
22. White - Love's Sweetest Secret by Gina Robins

Night World, No. 1 Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder (Night World,#1-3) by L.J. Smith Curran (Curran POV, #1) by Gordon Andrews Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike Love's Sweetest Secret (Zebra Historical Romance) by Gina Robins

Browns/Tans

23. Mahogany - Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare
24. Tan - Breaking Point by Pamela Clare

Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) Sounds like fun. I'm in for 16 to start with.

message 16: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 175 comments Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Kryptonite, you're already off to an awesome start! Way to go."

You are soo much more organized than me Kryptonite. I am trying to figure out what colors will go with what books I already have in the "basket" of TBR...lol

message 17: by Kryptonite (last edited Jan 27, 2012 06:12PM) (new)

Kryptonite (SG34) | 406 comments Carolyn wrote: "Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Kryptonite, you're already off to an awesome start! Way to go."

You are soo much more organized than me Kryptonite. I am trying to figure out what colo..."

Nah... those books are the series I'm following that I know I'm going to read. So I keep them on my amazon wish list and check up on their release dates. It's easier for me that way and no hard core organization required. And colors may change around once I actually read the books.
Plus all the other challenges help keep the TBR's organized too. All I end up doing is copy/paste.

I use the challenges to help me get through my tbr pile as well.

message 19: by Dawn (last edited Feb 12, 2012 07:43PM) (new)

Dawn (dawn_E) | 4 comments DHASG Crayon Collection Challenge
Duration: 2.1- 5.31
2/16

1.Red - Succubus on Top for book cover 2.6
2.Blue - Lover Unleashed for book cover 2.11
3. Black - Fade to Black Color in the title
4. White - White Cat Color in the title
5. Brick Red - Bloodfever First letter and the color of blood
6. Cadet Blue - Crescendo First letter
7. Shocking Pink - Storm's Heart First letter and color of the title
8. Timberwolf - Stolen Werewolves
9. Magenta - Something About You Color of the dress
10. Gray - Fifty Shades Freed Christian Grey -Yum!
11. Midnight Blue - Kiss of Midnight Midnight in title
12. Wild Strawberry - Riding Wild Wild in title
13. Tropical Rain forest - Soulless Need an umbrella for the rain
14. Blue Bell - Kindling the Moon for Arcadia Bell
15. Burnt Orange - Trial by Fire Color of fire
16. Purple Heart - Heart of the Dragon Heart in title

Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle Mead Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward Fade to Black by Morgan Kearns White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Stolen (Women of the Otherworld, #2) by Kelley Armstrong Something About You (FBI, # 1) by Julie James Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades, #3) by E.L. James Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian Riding Wild (Wild Riders, #1) by Jaci Burton Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger Kindling the Moon (Arcadia Bell, #1) by Jenn Bennett Trial by Fire (Firefighters of Station Five, #1) by Jo Davis Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (sadstrumpetjenny) Need a second opinion on Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4) by Stacia Kane! What color should I use!?

message 21: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 175 comments I would got for dark green cuz of the back ground and the greenish tattoos

Rachel the Book Harlot | 217 comments Yeah, I agree with Carolyn. I think green would probably be your best bet. On a side note, that's a great cover.

message 23: by Lady Jaye (last edited Feb 01, 2012 12:28PM) (new)

Lady Jaye (lady-jaye) | 52 comments DHASG Crayon Collections Challenge
0/32

Cover Hunt
1. Brown Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
2. Chestnut A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner
3. Raw Sienna Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh
4. Sepia Pride & Passion by Charlotte Featherstone
5. Tan River Marked by Patricia Briggs
6. Mango Tango The Darkest Night
7. Fuzzy Wuzzy Brown Never Love a Highlander
8. Sunset Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning A Conspiracy of Kings (The Queen's Thief, #4) by Megan Whalen Turner Blaze of Memory (Psy-Changeling, #7) by Nalini Singh Pride & Passion (The Brethren Guardians, #2) by Charlotte Featherstone River Marked (Mercedes Thompson, #6) by Patricia Briggs The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Never Love a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #3) by Maya Banks Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare

Author Name
1. Gold - Gena Showalter, The Darkest Kiss
2. Magenta - Maggie Osborne, The Promise of Jenny Jones
3. Lavender - Loretta Chase, Last Night's Scandal
4. Laser Lemon - Lisa Kleypas, Devil in Winter
5. Cerise - Christine Feehan, Mind Game
6. Manatee - Maria V. Snyder, Storm Glass
7. Asparagus - Anne Stuart, The Devil's Waltz
8. Periwinkle - Pamela Clare, Naked Edge

The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter The Promise of Jenny Jones by Maggie Osborne Last Night's Scandal (Carsington Brothers #5) by Loretta Chase Devil in Winter (Wallflowers #3) by Lisa Kleypas Mind Game (GhostWalkers, #2) by Christine Feehan Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder The Devil's Waltz by Anne Stuart Naked Edge (I-Team, #4) by Pamela Clare

Book Title
1. Unmellow Yellow Untouched by Anna Campbell
2. Royal Purple Raven Calls by C.E. Murphy
3. Lemon Yellow The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
4. Hot Magenta Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter
5. Eggplant Extreme Exposure by Pamela Clare
6. Scarlet The Savage Heart by Diana Palmer
7. Indigo The Iron Kingby Julie Kagawa
8. Pink Flamingo Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher

Untouched by Anna Campbell Raven Calls (Walker Papers, #7) by C.E. Murphy The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan Heart of the Dragon (Atlantis, #1) by Gena Showalter Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1) by Pamela Clare The Savage Heart by Diana Palmer The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8) by Jim Butcher

Rainbow
1. Orange Dark Desire by Christine Feehan
2. Red Fair Game by Patricia Briggs
3. Blue Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre
4. Yellow The Bride by Julie Garwood
5. Green Reckoning by Jeaniene Frost
6. Indigo Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas
7. Violet Faefever
8. White Conqueror by Brenda Joyce

Dark Desire (Carpathians, #2) by Christine Feehan Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax, #2) by Ann Aguirre The Bride by Julie Garwood Reckoning (Night Huntress, #0.5) by Jeaniene Frost Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning Conqueror by Brenda Joyce

message 24: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (sadstrumpetjenny) Rachel wrote: "Yeah, I agree with Carolyn. I think green would probably be your best bet. On a side note, that's a great cover."

Thanks ladies, I think I am going to try to add as many different greens as I can for this challenge, ha.

Great cover, and I can't wait for this book - comes out at the end of March.

message 25: by Rachel T (last edited Mar 07, 2012 11:08AM) (new)

Rachel T | 11 comments Oh this sounds like fun! :) I'm in! :) Going for 32 books! :)

COMPLETED 18/32

Apricot - Captured by the Highlander Captured by the Highlander (Highlander Trilogy, #1) by Julianne MacLeanREAD 09/02/12
Gold - Narcissus in Chains Narcissus in Chains (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #10) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Orange - Incubus Dreams Incubus Dreams (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #12) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Silver
Gray
Orange Red - Burnt Offerings Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7) by Laurell K. HamiltonREAD 18/02/12
Spring Green - The Fury The Fury (The Vampire Diaries, #3) by L.J. SmithREAD 05/03/12
Black - Caleb Caleb (Shadow Wranglers, #1) by Sarah McCartyREAD 11/02/12
Green
Orange Yellow
Tan - The Chief The Chief (Highland Guard, #1) by Monica McCartyREAD 24/02/12
Blue - Blue Moon Blue Moon (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton READ 20/02/11
Green Blue - Breakfast by the Sea Breakfast by the Sea by Destiny BlaineREAD 01/02/12
Orchid - Simply Shameless Simply Shameless by Kate Pearce
Thistle
Blue Green
Green Yellow - Desire for Three Desire for Three (Desire, Oklahoma, #1) by Leah BrookeREAD 02/02/12
Periwinkle
Turquoise Blue - Bloody Bones Bloody Bones (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter, #5) by Laurell K. HamiltonREAD 15/02/12
Blue Violet
Lemon Yellow
Pine Green
Violet - The Killing Dance The Killing Dance (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #6) by Laurell K. HamiltonREAD 17/02/12
Brick Red
Magenta - Simply Forbidden Simply Forbidden by Kate Pearce
Violet Blue
Brown - Simply Sexual Simply Sexual by Kate PearceREAD 29/02/12
Mahogany - Simply Wicked Simply Wicked by Kate Pearce
Red - Circus of the Damned Circus of the Damned (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #3) by Laurell K. HamiltonREAD 13/02/12
Violet Red - Danse Macabre Danse Macabre (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #14) by Laurell K. Hamilton
Red Orange - Succubus on Top Succubus on Top (Georgina Kincaid, #2) by Richelle MeadREAD 06/03/12
White - Deception Deception by Jenny PennREAD 02/02/12
Carnation Pink
Maroon
Red Violet
Yellow - The Struggle The Struggle (The Vampire Diaries, #2) by L.J. SmithREAD 27/02/12
Cornflower - Rules of Desire Rules Of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #4) by Leah BrookeREAD 05/02/12
Melon
Salmon - The Lunatic Cafe The Lunatic Cafe (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #4) by Laurell K. HamiltonREAD 14/02/12
Yellow Green
Olive Green
Sea Green
Yellow Orange
Flesh - Blade's Desire Blade's Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #2) by Leah BrookeREAD 03/02/12

message 26: by Awilk -never sleeps- (last edited May 01, 2012 06:13PM) (new)

Awilk -never sleeps-  (Awilk) | 98 comments I will have a go at this. I will also stick to cover colour. As I do so many other challenges with my other groups, I will read 16 books for this one.
I will start thinking about my list and post it soon.

16/16

1 Apricot - Killing floor - Lee Child - Feb 11
2 Silver - Hawksong - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes- March 28
3 Orange - Must Love Dragons - Stephanie Rowe - April 17
4 Grey - Fifty Shades of Grey - EL James - May 1
5 Tan - Storm Front - Jim Butcher - Feb 6
6 Blue - Killing Fear - Allison Brennan - March 16
7 Blue Green - Darkfire Kiss - Deborah Cooke - April 2
8 Violet(Purple) - Decadent - Shayla Black - March 11
9 Magenta - Skin Heat - Ava Grey - Feb 6
10 Brown - Crossed - JF Lewis (no picture) - April 17
11 Red - Wicked Ties - Shayla Black - March 11
12 Red Orange - Inside - Brenda Novak - March 16
13 Carnation Pink - In Seconds - Brenda Novak - March 31
14 Cotton Candy Pink - Date Me Baby, One More Time - Stephanie Rowe - March 28
15 Black - Sleepwalker - Karen Robards - Feb 12
16 White - Secrets to the Grave - Tami Hoag - Feb 14
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, #1) by Lee Child Hawksong (The Kiesha'ra, #1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2) by Stephanie Rowe Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher Killing Fear (Prison Break Trilogy, #1) by Allison Brennan Darkfire Kiss (Dragonfire, #6) by Deborah Cooke Decadent (Wicked Lovers, #2) by Shayla Black Skin Heat (Skin, #3) by Ava Gray Wicked Ties (Wicked Lovers, #1) by Shayla Black Inside by Brenda Novak In Seconds (Bulletproof, #2) by Brenda Novak Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1) by Stephanie Rowe Sleepwalker by Karen Robards Secrets To The Grave by Tami Hoag Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) by E.L. James

Had to change a few as I went along, as I couldn't get the books I wanted, but I have now happily finished.

You guys are so creative with this challenge. I'm impressed!

message 28: by Kryptonite (last edited Feb 02, 2012 03:34PM) (new)

Kryptonite (SG34) | 406 comments Jennifer wrote: "Need a second opinion on Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts, #4) by Stacia Kane! What color should I use!?"

I'd go with Tropical Rain Forest for the green background, or maybe Teal (although teal isn't in the crayola list). Save the Green for antoher book where the cover is more obvious green or a character's eyes are green.

Or you can use Bluebell or Cadet Blue for the Greyish-Blue background. And that way you can save Tropical Rain Forest for a book about shifters in the forest, like Christine Feehan's book. Ooh, I like that idea. I might use that.

message 29: by Lauren (last edited Feb 03, 2012 07:13AM) (new)

Lauren (MsThestral) Crayon Collection Challenge
Complete: 2/16

1. Forest Green: Navarro's Promise by Lora Leigh (Feb 1)
2. Fuschia: It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn (Feb 2)

Navarro's Promise (Breeds, #24) by Lora Leigh It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

message 30: by Desiree *~*~* (last edited Feb 03, 2012 09:44AM) (new)

Desiree *~*~* LiveReadCollect (LiveReadCollect) | 109 comments Crayon Collections Challenge

1/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

4. Bittersweet - The School for Heiresses by Sabrina Jeffries

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Beware a Scot's Revenge (School for Heiresses, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs The School for Heiresses (School for Heiresses, Anthology 1) by Sabrina Jeffries The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1) by Joey W. Hill The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis

Blues/Purples

9. Cerulean - Murder Game by Christine Feehan

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn Unveiled (Turner, #1) by Courtney Milan Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

Greens

Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews If You Deceive (MacCarrick Brothers, #3) by Kresley Cole The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

Yellows/Golds

To Seduce A Sinner (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #2) by Elizabeth Hoyt Broken (Women of the Otherworld, #6) by Kelley Armstrong Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) by Jaci Burton

Black/Grays/White

19. Black - Night World, No. 1: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder by L.J. Smith
20. Gray - Curran by Gordon & Ilona Andrews Done 2/2 ****
21. Silver - Surrender by Pamela Clare

Night World, No. 1 Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder (Night World,#1-3) by L.J. Smith Curran (Curran POV, #1) by Gordon Andrews Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers, #1) by Pamela Clare Love's Sweetest Secret (Zebra Historical Romance) by Gina Robins

Browns/Tans

Unlawful Contact (I-Team, #3) by Pamela Clare Breaking Point (I-Team, #5) by Pamela Clare

message 31: by Desiree *~*~* (last edited Feb 10, 2012 08:25AM) (new)

Desiree *~*~* LiveReadCollect (LiveReadCollect) | 109 comments Crayon Collections Challenge

3/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

4. Bittersweet - The School for Heiresses by Sabrina Jeffries, Liz Carlyle, Julia London, & Renee Bernard Done 2/9 ***

Blues/Purples

9. Cerulean - Murder Game by Christine Feehan Done 2/4 ****

Greens

Yellows/Golds

Black/Grays/White

Night World, No. 1 Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder (Night World,#1-3) by L.J. Smith Curran (Curran POV, #1) by Gordon Andrews Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers, #1) by Pamela Clare Love's Sweetest Secret by Gina Robins

Browns/Tans

message 32: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (mavandcody) | 59 comments 24 books is my goal but here are 18.

• Apricot In the next room by Sarah Ruhl 2/06/12
• Gold Rocky Mountain Heat by Vivian Arend 2/02/12
• Silver The Departed - Shiloh Walker 2/1/12
• Gray The Missing - Shiloh Walker 2/1/12
• Black The book of Everything - Guus Kuijer 2/07/12
• Green Fools rush in - Janice Thompson 2/07/12
• Turquoise Blue My Soul to save - Rachel Vincent 2/06/12
• Lemon Yellow The Duff - Cody Keplinger 2/03/12
• Violet (Purple) Kathleen Eagle - Ride a painted pony 2/06/12
• Brick Red My Man Pendelton - Elizabeth Beverly 2/07/12
• Magenta A dark kiss of Rapture - Sylvia Day 2/01/12
• Violet Blue Wake - Lissa McMann 2/09/12
• Red Blood Bound - Patricia Briggs
• Red Orange Blood Bound - Rachel Vincent
• White A little bit of night magic - Lucy March 2/09/12
• Cornflower Fade - Lisa McMann
• Flesh** A little harmless Submission - Melissa Schroeder
• Sea Green Gone - Lisa McMann

In the Next Room, or, The Vibrator Play by Sarah Ruhl In the Next Room, or, The Vibrator Play by Sarah Ruhl Rocky Mountain Heat (6 Pack Ranch, #1) by Vivian Arend The Departed by Shiloh Walker The Missing by Shiloh Walker The Book of Everything by Guus Kuijer Fools Rush In (Weddings by Bella, #1) by Janice Thompson My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent The Duff (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) by Kody Keplinger Ride a Painted Pony by Kathleen Eagle My Man Pendleton by Elizabeth Bevarly A Dark Kiss of Rapture (Renegade Angels #.5) by Sylvia Day Wake (Dream Catcher, #1) by Lisa McMann Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs Blood Bound (Unbound, #1) by Rachel Vincent A Little Night Magic by Lucy March Fade (Dream Catcher, #2) by Lisa McMann A Little Harmless Submission (Harmless, #6) by Melissa Schroeder Gone (Dream Catcher, #3) by Lisa McMann

message 33: by Desiree *~*~* (new)

Desiree *~*~* LiveReadCollect (LiveReadCollect) | 109 comments DHSG-Crayon Collections Challenge

4/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

4. Bittersweet - The School for Heiresses by Sabrina Jeffries, Liz Carlyle, Julia London, & Renee Bernard Done 2/9 ***

Blues/Purples

Greens

Yellows/Golds

16. Yellow - To Seduce A Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt Done 2/13 ****1/2

Black/Grays/White

Night World, No. 1 Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder (Night World,#1-3) by L.J. Smith Curran (Curran POV, #1) by Gordon Andrews Surrender (MacKinnon’s Rangers, #1) by Pamela Clare Love's Sweetest Secret by Gina Robins

Browns/Tans

message 34: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Feb 13, 2012 10:50AM) (new)

Danielle's DHASG Crayon Collections Challenge
Goal:Crayons 32 Count Collection
Update: 2/13
Completed: 5/32
Strategy: color-matching cover
1.Asparagus:
Rafe's Redemption by Annie West 2/4
2.Cerulean:
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card 2/6
3.Pink:
Happily Ever After by Various 2/10
4. Gold:
The Night that Changed Everything by Anne McAllister 2/11
5. Brick Red:
The Legend of Michael by Lisa Renee Jones 2/12

Rafe's Redemption by Annie WestEnder's Game (Ender's Saga, #1) by Orson Scott CardHappily Ever After by John KlimaThe Night that Changed Everything by Anne McAllisterThe Legend of Michael (Zodius, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones

message 35: by Desiree *~*~* (new)

Desiree *~*~* LiveReadCollect (LiveReadCollect) | 109 comments DHSG-Crayon Collections Challenge

5/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

Blues/Purples

Greens

Yellows/Golds

16. Yellow - To Seduce A Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt Done 2/13 ****1/2

Black/Grays/White

Browns/Tans

23. Mahogany - Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare Done 2/16 *****

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Complete: 5/16

3. Silver: A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole (Feb 8)
4. Red: The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole (Feb 9)
5. Cerulean: Midnight by Ellen Connor (Feb 17)

Navarro's Promise (Breeds, #24) by Lora Leigh It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole Midnight (Dark Age Dawning, #2) by Ellen Connor

message 37: by Desiree *~*~* (new)

6/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

7. Carnation Pink - On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Beware a Scot's Revenge (School for Heiresses, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs The School for Heiresses (School for Heiresses, Anthology 1) by Sabrina Jeffries The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1) by Joey W. Hill The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

Blues/Purples

8. Blue - Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn
9. Navy Blue - Unveiled by Courtney Milan
10. Indigo - If You Desire by Kresley Cole
11. Cerulean - Murder Game by Christine Feehan Done 2/4 ****
12. Robin Egg Blue - Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
13. Blue Violet - Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs Done 2/27 *****
14. Fushia - It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn Unveiled (Turner, #1) by Courtney Milan If You Desire (MacCarrick Brothers, #2) by Kresley Cole Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

Greens

15. Green - Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
16. Sea Green - The Truth About Lord Stoneville by Sabrina Jeffries

Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

Yellows/Golds

17. Yellow - To Seduce A Sinner by Elizabeth Hoyt Done 2/13 ****1/2

To Seduce A Sinner (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #2) by Elizabeth Hoyt Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) by Jaci Burton

Black/Grays/White

Browns/Tans

message 38: by Wan (last edited Feb 28, 2012 10:49AM) (new)

Wan  (WanWaddell) | 252 comments Crayon Collections Challenge
7/16

1.Red:Sins of the Heart by Eve Silver 2/26 (3.5)
2.Purple: Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs 2/11 (4)
3.Olive Green: The Vampire's Bride 2/18 (4)
4.Violet Blue: Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward 2/6 (5)
5. Gray: Devil Without a Cause by Terri Garey 2/3 (2.3)
6.Pink: Fire and Ice by Sherrilyn Kenyon (5)
7.Green Blue: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini 2/22 (3.5)
8. Black: No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon
9.Green: Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon
10.Yellow Orange: Touched by an Alien by Sherrilyn Kenyon
11.Blue/Green: Midnight Rising by Lara Adrian
12.Turquoise Blue: Hard Day's Knight by Katie MacAlister
13.Blue: Atlantis Awakening by Alyssa Day
Sins of the Heart (Otherkin, #1) by Eve Silver Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs The Vampire's Bride (Atlantis, #4) by Gena Showalter Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #2) by J.R. Ward Devil Without a Cause (The Devil's Bargain #1) by Terri Garey Fire and Ice (The League, #3.5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini No Mercy (Dark-Hunter #19) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Retribution (Dark-Hunter, #20) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Touched by an Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #1) by Gini Koch Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4) by Lara Adrian Hard Day's Knight  by Katie MacAlister Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon, #2) by Alyssa Day

message 39: by Desiree *~*~* (last edited Mar 10, 2012 11:48AM) (new)

8/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

1. Red - The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter Done 3/10 ****

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Beware a Scot's Revenge (School for Heiresses, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Fair Game (Alpha & Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs The School for Heiresses (School for Heiresses, Anthology 1) by Sabrina Jeffries The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1) by Joey W. Hill The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

Blues/Purples

12. Robin Egg Blue - Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas Done 3/4 *****
14. Fushia - It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn Unveiled (Turner, #1) by Courtney Milan If You Desire (MacCarrick Brothers, #2) by Kresley Cole Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

Greens

Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries

Yellows/Golds

To Seduce A Sinner (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #2) by Elizabeth Hoyt Taking a Shot (Play by Play, #3) by Jaci Burton

Black/Grays/White

Browns/Tans

message 40: by Kryptonite (last edited Mar 10, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

Kryptonite (SG34) | 406 comments Read: (21/32)

1. Sea Green- Any Way You Want It by Kathy Love for the heroine’s eye color (Read 2/1)
2. Midnight Blue- High Stakes by Erin McCarthy for description of the hero’s eyes (Read 2/2)
3. Yellow Green- Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded by Abby Green for the Hero’s eyes described as Green-Gold (Read 2/3)
4. Wild Blue Yonder- The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley for the grey-blue cover (Read 2/4)
5. Gray- Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye for both the book cover and the hero’s last name- Grayson (Read: 2/4)
6. Cornflower- When He Was Bad by Shelly Laurenston (Read 2/5)- For the Heroine’s eyes described as ice blue/pale blue which reminds me of this color
7. Timberwolf- Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston because hero & heroine are wolf shifters (Read 2/7)
8. Silver- Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd for the hero’s fur in wolf form (Read 2/9)
9. Black- Black Ice by Anne Stuart for both the book name and description of hero’s eyes (Read 2/10)
10. Cerulean- Midnight Enchantment by Anya Bast for the book cover (Read 2/12)
11. Slate- Mackenzie's Mountain by Linda Howard for description of heroine’s eyes (Read 2/23)
12. Fushia- It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn (Read 2/24)
13. Violet- Highlander Untamed by Monica McCarty for description of heroine’s eyes (Read 2/26)
14. Outer Space- Night Reigns by Dianne Duvall for both book cover & (view spoiler) (Read 2/27)
15. Burnt Sienna- The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter for the Heroine name Sienna and Burnt to symbolize her death before the story began (Release Date: 2-28-12)
16. Red Orange- Hot Mama by Jennifer Estep to represent fire for the heroine’s powers (Read 3/4)
17. Denim- A Greek’s Forced Bride by Michelle Reid for book cover (Read 3/5)
18. Forest Green- The Man She Love to Hate by Kelly Hunter for hero’s eyes described as forest green (Read 3/5)
19. Olive Green- Doukakis's Apprentice by Sarah Morgan for cover background (Read 3/6)
20. Gold- A Dangerous Infatuation by Chantelle Shaw for color of hero’s eyes ‘tiger gold’ (Read 3/8)
21. Aquamarine- The Kouros Marriage Revenge by Abby Green for description of heroine’s eyes (Read 3/9)
22. Orange- Lover Reborn by JR Ward for the book cover (Release Date: 3-27-12)
23. Red- Tangle of Need by Nalini Singh for book cover (Release Date: 5-29-12)
24. Blue Bell- Reserved for one of the Guild-Hunter books by Nalini Singh for a character’s name
25. Plum- Sparks Fly by Katie MacAlister for book cover (Release Date: 5-1-12)
26. White- Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter for the wings (Released Date: 6-6-12)
27. Goldenrod- Reserved for a LOTU book for the paring rod they’re trying to retrieve

Any Way You Want It (New Orleans Vampires, #1) by Kathy Love High Stakes (Vegas Vampires, #1) by Erin McCarthy Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded by Abby Green The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (Highland Pleasures, #3) by Jennifer Ashley Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye When He Was Bad (Includes Magnus Pack, #4) by Shelly Laurenston Pack Challenge (Magnus Pack, #1) by Shelly Laurenston Scent of Darkness (Darkness Chosen, #1) by Christina Dodd Black Ice (Ice, #1) by Anne Stuart Midnight Enchantment (Dark Magick, #4) by Anya Bast Mackenzie's Mountain (Mackenzie Family, #1) by Linda Howard It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn Highlander Untamed (MacLeods of Skye Trilogy, #1) by Monica McCarty Night Reigns (Immortal Guardians, #2) by Dianne Duvall The Darkest Seduction (Lords of the Underworld, #9) by Gena Showalter Hot Mama (Bigtime, #2) by Jennifer Estep The Greek's Forced Bride by Michelle Reid The Man She Loves To Hate (Presents Extra) by Kelly Hunter Doukakis's Apprentice (Harlequin Presents, #3021) by Sarah Morgan A Dangerous Infatuation (Harlequin Presents Extra #182) by Chantelle Shaw The Kouros Marriage Revenge by Abby Green Lover Reborn (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #10) by J.R. Ward Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling, #11) by Nalini Singh Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh Sparks Fly (Light Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark, #1) by Gena Showalter

message 41: by Desiree *~*~* (new)

9/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Beware a Scot's Revenge (School for Heiresses, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Fair Game (Alpha & Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs The School for Heiresses (School for Heiresses, Anthology 1) by Sabrina Jeffries The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1) by Joey W. Hill The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

Blues/Purples

12. Robin Egg Blue - Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas Done 3/4 *****
14. Fushia - It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn Done 3/11 ****

Greens

Yellows/Golds

Black/Grays/White

Browns/Tans

message 42: by TarynXO (new)

TarynXO | 20 comments Can I join although I am nearly 2 months late?! :)

You can still join, Taryn. Just go back and count any books you read between February 1 and now.

message 44: by TarynXO (new)

TarynXO | 20 comments great! I will post my list hopefully this weekend. Thanks :)

message 45: by Desiree *~*~* (new)

10/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

Blues/Purples

9. Navy Blue - The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
10. Cerulean - Murder Game by Christine Feehan Done 2/4 ****
11. Robin Egg Blue - Blue-Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas Done 3/4 *****
12. Blue Violet - Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs Done 2/27 *****
13. Fushia - It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn Done 3/11 ****

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

Greens

14. Green - Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
16. Screamin' Green - Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Yellows/Golds

18. Flesh - Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton Done 3/17 ***1/2

Black/Grays/White

Browns/Tans

message 46: by Lauren (last edited Mar 17, 2012 01:39PM) (new)

Complete: 8/16

3. Silver: A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole (Feb 8)
4. Red: The Warlord Wants Forever by Kresley Cole (Feb 9)
5. Cerulean: Midnight by Ellen Connor (Feb 17)
6. Carnation Pink: On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn (Mar 4)
7. Cornflower: Caressed By Ice by Nalini Singh (Mar 7)
8. Electric lime: The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter (Mar 10)

Navarro's Promise (Breeds, #24) by Lora Leigh It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1) by Kresley Cole Midnight (Dark Age Dawning, #2) by Ellen Connor On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling, #3) by Nalini Singh The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, #3) by Gena Showalter

message 47: by Desiree *~*~* (new)

11/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

Blues/Purples

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet, #1) by Julia Quinn The Darkest Kiss (Lords of the Underworld, #2) by Gena Showalter Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7) by Christine Feehan Blue-Eyed Devil (Travises, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs It's In His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) by Julia Quinn

Greens

Bayou Moon (The Edge, #2) by Ilona Andrews The Truth About Lord Stoneville (Hellions of Halstead Hall, #1) by Sabrina Jeffries Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Yellows/Golds

Black/Grays/White

21. Silver - Surrender by Pamela Clare Done 3/20 *****

Browns/Tans

message 48: by harlequin {Stephanie} (last edited May 07, 2012 03:48PM) (new)

harlequin {Stephanie} | 6 comments I would like to join. Finished!

16/16

16 Count: Read Sixteen books to represent every crayon in the box.

royal purple - Stake That!
sea green - Liesl and Po
rose pink - Discount Armageddon
blush - Once in a Full Moon
cerulean - Eyes Like Stars
black Dark Magic
orange Dark Gold (Dark, #3)
Crimson Damage
white Kitty and the Midnight Hour
steel blue The Kill
burnt orange The Chase
powder blue The Hunter
midnight blue Heaven's Spite
Gold Passion Untamed
dark magenta Dark Seduction
wood Moon Child

Stake That! (Blood Coven, #2) by Mari Mancusi Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver Discount Armageddon (Incryptid, #1) by Seanan McGuire Once in a Full Moon (Full Moon, #1) by Ellen Schreiber Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) by Lisa Mantchev Dark Magic (Dark, #4) by Christine Feehan Dark Gold (Dark, #3)  by Christine Feehan Damage by Anya Parrish Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville, #1) by Carrie Vaughn The Kill (The Forbidden Game, #3) by L.J. Smith The Chase (The Forbidden Game, #2) by L.J. Smith The Hunter (The Forbidden Game, #1) by L.J. Smith Heaven's Spite (Jill Kismet, #5) by Lilith Saintcrow Passion Untamed (Feral Warriors, #3) by Pamela Palmer Dark Seduction (Masters of Time, #1) by Brenda Joyce Moon Child (Vampire for Hire, #4) by J.R. Rain

message 49: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (sadstrumpetjenny) I only have two left, and they both come out next week! Looks like I will have to bump up my number...

message 50: by Desiree *~*~* (last edited Apr 02, 2012 08:28AM) (new)

12/24

Reds/Pinks/Oranges

The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter Beware a Scot's Revenge (School for Heiresses, #3) by Sabrina Jeffries Fair Game (Alpha & Omega, #3) by Patricia Briggs The School for Heiresses (School for Heiresses, Anthology 1) by Sabrina Jeffries The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen, #1) by Joey W. Hill The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2) by Jill Shalvis On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons, #8) by Julia Quinn

Blues/Purples

Greens

Yellows/Golds

Black/Grays/White

19. Black - Night World, No. 1: Secret Vampire; Daughters of Darkness; Spellbinder by L.J. Smith Done 3/21 ****
21. Silver - Surrender by Pamela Clare Done 3/20 *****

Browns/Tans

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tangle of Need (other topics)
Lover Reborn (other topics)
Sparks Fly (other topics)
Midnight Enchantment (other topics)
Wicked Nights (other topics)
More...