Book Haven discussion

The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing
Promotional Discussions > Would you like to review a book about reviewing?

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mayra (new)

Mayra | 12 comments If you'd like to review my book, The Slippery Art of Book Reviewing, please let me know!

PDF copies available.

http://www.amazon.com/Slippery-Art-Bo...

ForeWord Best Book of the Year Award Winner under the Writing Category!

2011 Global Ebooks Awards Winner for Nonfiction/Reference!

*US Book News National Best Book Award Finalist!

*Next Generation Indie Book Award Finalist!

*EPPIE Award Finalist!

*Used for reviewing course at 3 US universities and 1 university in the Netherlands.

Heather | 3 comments Hi - Your book looks like it would be helpful. If you don't have a set deadline for the review to be done by, I would like to read and review it. heathercim@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 3: by Mayra (new)

Mayra | 12 comments No deadline. I only ask that you post a short review on Goodreads and Amazon. I'll contact you privately to send you the book.

Thanks, Heather!

message 4: by Lesley (last edited Jan 28, 2012 01:58AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lesley McCullough | 8 comments Hi, I have just started a book review blog and I believe your book would be very helpful. I would love the opportunity to review it and post reviews as requested. Hope to hear from you.

message 5: by stormhawk (last edited Jan 27, 2012 02:52PM) (new)

stormhawk | 1175 comments Mayra, I tried to let you know that I'd enjoy a pdf copy of your book, but your profile is set not to accept messages. I will not post my email address in a public forum, so if you'd be so kind as to message me with a means of contacting you, I'd appreciate it.

message 6: by Mayra (new)

Mayra | 12 comments Hi, Stormhawk and Lesley...I'll be in touch!

unread topics | mark unread