Blogger Lift discussion

Blogging Opportunity Inquires > [Directory] Sites (not blogs) bloggers may like to check out

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy Denim (AmyDemin) Hiya Goodreaders,
Wondering if any of you are on Triberr? (If you're not in the know yet, go here --> http://www.michaelqtodd.com/triberr for an overview of this tool for bloggers)
Well, I'm new to Triberr and am looking for some more tribes to join. Let's hook up!

message 2: by Amy, ~Bookworm Lift~ (new)

Amy (Amy_Bookworm) | 228 comments Mod
In addition to Triberr, here's Site #2: Bookmooch:

I recently have been looking for sites to trade books and quite a lot aren't international or available to the UK. Then I found BookMooch.
Here's where you can find out about about BookMooch (members may ship anywhere but it's open for discussion).

Just so you know... Here's some books that are most wishlisted on BookMooch:
Twilight (Twilight, #1) by Stephenie Meyer New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer Eclipse (Twilight, #3) by Stephenie Meyer
In fact, they are slightly more wishlisted than the Harry Potters'! Is that because people already own or want to buy them?... Hmm, I don't know. What do you think?

The thing is, BookMooch may just need more members as it doesn't seem to have a lot of YA's or books for YA's. At least, not at first glance.
So... who'll join the book trading site? Look at it & perhaps you'll like it! I think I will IF it starts being active (like... well, not my giveaway but in general) my blog. Well, busier please!

P.S. I'm not actually lying when I say I'm probably one of those people who would giveaway probably about the same amount of books as the ones I want. It's probably between 60-100 for each. Either way I have a lot of books I'd like & a lot I'd giveaway with the knowledge someone else wants it (and not just my library).

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Twilight (other topics)
New Moon (other topics)
Eclipse (other topics)