Camp Half Blood! discussion

Places > Girls' Showers

Comments (showing 1-50 of 100) (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

xXxForgetMeNotxXx | 40 comments It is a white marble building. There are lockers. Many showers and bathroom stalls. They also have electrical plug ins by a separated area where girls can put on make up and do their hair. The area has open windows. Near the shows there are changing stalls with mirrors.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Hopelessly Obsessed with Patrick Swayze (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 4876 comments Mod
((Try not to make topics without a mod's permission))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Omg, you changed your pick Tiff!))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((I mean picture! Lol!))

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Hopelessly Obsessed with Patrick Swayze (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 4876 comments Mod
((Lol yeah!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel looked at the girls showers, and wondered to go in or not. Was he allowed? "I mean, im part girl..." He said, and took a seat right outside, waiting till the answer came to him.

message 7: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Amelia walked up to the showers and saw some one sitting down outside. "Is there a line?" Amelia asked

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel glanced up, and shrugged. "No. Im just debating whether or not to go in. Dont mind me."

message 9: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Amelia raised her eyebrow, "Why are you debating whether to go in or not?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh...Im not sure if im allowed..." He said, looking down.

message 11: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "Why wouldn't you be allowed." Amelia asked curiously.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh...Certain reasons..." He pushed his pale hair back behind his ear and stood. "Im...Angel, by the way. Hi." He offered her his hand.

message 13: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "I'm Amelia." She said as she shook his hand. Amelia scanned Angel and noticed something different about him/her. Angel had the hair of a girl but Angel's face almost looked like a boy.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

His pretty little eyes fluttered as he dropped her hand. "Amelia...Who is your parent?" He was just trying to make conversation.

message 15: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "Iris. Who is yours?" Amelia asked

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"A-Apollo..." He said, biting his lip. He could feel her eyes on him, trying to determine what he was.

message 17: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Amelia decided she was probably making Angel feel uncomfortable so she just dropped the thoughts in her mind. "Nice, I hear you guys are awesome at archery."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eh...Everybody but me. I only got the gift of music and poetry..." He said, with a blush.

message 19: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Amelia smiled, "Well that is still awesome I am horrible at poetry."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned, proud of himself. "I doubt it, and I just met you. No one can be horrible at poetry. Its a free form thing."

message 21: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "Uh well you haven't heard my poetry. If you had you would agree." Amelia said

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel smiled. "Try me. Sometime, find me again. And ill read it." He let an awkward silence hang. "Uh...did you have to do something in the bathroom?"

message 23: by ✻Anika✻ (last edited Jan 25, 2012 09:56PM) (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments ((I kinda stink at poetry also...))

"Well I was gonna attempt to put Purple and blue highlights in my hair, but now that I think about it, it probably wouldn't be such a good idea." Amelia said as she played with her blonde hair.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head. "No, like...You'd so regret it, darlin'." His little lisp showed a bit, as he inched closer. He reached out a hand and touched her pretty, blonde hair, twisting it in his hands. "Its like so pretty now."

message 25: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Amelia blushed, "Thanks."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

He dropped his hand, eyes still on her. He wasnt coming on to her, thats for sure. But Angel always came across as overly friendly. "Should...I leave you now? Am i a bother?"

message 27: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "Nah it is fine I always enjoy company." She said a happily.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Thank you." He looked down toward the ground and played with a lock of his own hair. "Uh...What should we talk about, then?"

message 29: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "Rainbows and unicorns." Amelia said then laughed, "No, I am joking but I do enjoy rainbows." Then she made a rainbow in the sky.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at it with interest. "Gorgeous! I wish I could do something amazical like that!"

message 31: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments "Thanks." Amelia said, "Rainbows are my thing."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel looked back at the showers. "Im...Im going in. I have nothing to do in there, but I just want to...try..." He took a step towards the door. This was a huge step for him. Maybe I identify as female, now He thought.

message 33: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Angel really did confuse Amelia she just had no clue what to think of him/her.
"Okay then." She said and walked in herself to reapply her sparky eye shadow.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He watched her walk in so easily, and he had to admit he was envious. "Uh...On second thought..." He turned around and headed in the opposite direction. "Im a boy, im a boy, im a boy." He mumbled, walking off

message 35: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Amelia saw Angel walk away and she called off after him/her, "It was nice meeting you." She said

xXxForgetMeNotxXx | 40 comments Ana walked up to the showers.

xXxForgetMeNotxXx | 40 comments Ana walked deeper into the building and found a locker. She pulled it open and put her make up bag in and pulled her towel out. She walked into a shower and pulled the lever into warm. Warm fresh water pour out of the shower head and washed over her body. She pulled them out and pulled the towel around her. She also decided to

message 38: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 811 comments Hanna walked in to take a shower. She stripped all her clothes then put them in a basket near by, meant for clothes and other thugs to be in there. Hanna walked in and closed the curtin and turned on the water. She hummed softly to some music.

message 39: by ✻Anika✻ (last edited Apr 06, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Neva walked into the showers and heard someone humming. She went over and looked in the basket to find the clothes that Hanna was wearing earlier. She picked up the clothes out of the basket and started to walk out of the shower area. This will teach her not to mess with me. Neva thought.

((Can she take hanna's towel?))

message 40: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 811 comments Hanna quickly applied some shampoo.

((uhh idk, cuz I wouldn't want her to be walking around naked lol, unless she uses like a super small towel.... Ehh whatever, but Neva should like, have a bunch of people outside that way when Hanna runs out everyone's there lol))

message 41: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments ((Okay. Is Hanna single?))

Neva ran out quickly and hid Hanna's clothes in a hollow tree and had a bunch of people come and wait outside the showers.

message 42: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 811 comments ((umm, idk xD lol cuz this rp is a continued one of an old rp, and in that rp she's on a date right now, but in this rp idk cuz the dude who rp's her crush/ almost bf doesn't rp here... Lol. Omg Drac should be here lol.))

((but if you have a dude he can like her I guess lol))

Hanna finished showering then barley opened the curtain and got herself a towel. She wrapped it around herself then groaned, realizing that she accidently grabbed the small towel. Hanna stepped out then went to her basket, but opened it to find it empty,"What the?" She bit her lip then looked around, nothing. Hanna sighed then walked outside, hoping that no one would be around.

Noor Carstairs *Boogie Man!* | 3207 comments ((mind if i jump in Drac for a sec? since Hanna suggested it i think it'd be hilarious!))

message 44: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Neva smiled as hanna walked out. And the crowd started laughing at her.

message 45: by C M, Madness takes a toll, please have exact change (new)

C M | 6981 comments Mod
((I DO MIND!)))

Noor Carstairs *Boogie Man!* | 3207 comments ((Skye! this could totally add drama! cause Hanna was Drac's old girlfriend. please?! *puppy dog eyes* ))

message 47: by C M, Madness takes a toll, please have exact change (new)

C M | 6981 comments Mod
(((DRAC IS MIRAS! *glares and crosses arms, pissed off* whatever...))

message 48: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 811 comments ((Aww come on dude, it isn't like they're gonna get back together, Hanna's taken, well at least in another rp, plus she isn't even into Drac. His girfriend Maria or whatever can watch too and purposly get jealous :D))

Hanna's eyes widened as she heard a few whistles . She turned back but found the door closed, locked,"Fuck!"

message 49: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ | 2376 comments Neva laughed along with everyone else.

message 50: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (AndTheTheyBuriedMeMummble) | 811 comments Hanna blushed, her face nearly as red as her hair. She was thankful to have a towel, but she felt like kicking herself for not bringing a bigger one. The towel was blue, and it barley went over her butt. Hanna saw Neva and she bet that it was her, though she probably shouldn't have assumed.

"Do a little twirl for us sweet cheeks!" A boy yelled then whistles, she flipped him off.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread