Circe's Academy for Gifted Youth discussion

Heads of Houses' Offices > Yamsia Flouch, Head of Makhfee

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

◤ᔕᴀᖙɪᎩᴀ◢	 (sadiya931)

Sia is here when she is not dealing with nonsense, teaching classes or running errands. It is located in the Makhfee house on the second floor. If you are a student not from this house but must get in contact with her, talk to Blake Ryder. He'll set you up with an appoitment.

message 2: by Killer Queen (last edited Jan 27, 2012 11:17AM) (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Erin strode up to Sia's office, hesitated, and knocked. As always, one of her biggest concerns of the year was her harp. Where would she place it? Will it get stolen? Her dorm was a little too crowded for it and she didn't know her roommate well enough to trust her.

One would think, with her musical talents she would be placed in Dankunst, but she knew she wouldn't feel right there. She wasn't an extrovert. Yes, if necessary or if someone pressed her buttons she would be quick tongued, but living in a place where her secrets and thoughts would be known by everybody? She didn't want that at all. She was stubborn, strong, confident, and independent and she quite enjoyed her three, going on four, years with Makhfee.

She just wanted to be able to play her harp and write songs in a quite and empty room.

((I hope I posted in the right place...))

◤ᔕᴀᖙɪᎩᴀ◢	 (sadiya931) Sia answered the door to see a young woman, one of the newer students at her door. She was a werewolf, Sia knew but the name wasn't coming to mind. What was this girl's name again? Emily? Europia? Erem? Erin! That was it. Sia thought as she looked at the girl before her. She gave her the look that said, "talk."

Sia didn't speak much, not even with her students. She could convey messages with facial expressions and eye contact. Sometimes even use the mind link spell. She only spoke during lessons and when she needed to explain something.

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) ((Actually I was planning to have her there since her freshman year of high school.))

"I wish to discuss my harp. I am concerned that it will get stolen and I'm tired of putting it in my crowded dorm." Erin said. She also had a suspicion that her roommate detested classical music. That aside, she also had a list of suggestions to prevent her harp being stolen. There could be a magical spell that only let her touch it. Or she could have her own room.

◤ᔕᴀᖙɪᎩᴀ◢	 (sadiya931) Sia made a follow me motion and led the young woman, Erin, to the dorms. There was such a simple solution to the problem she wished the young girl could see. Normally Sia would have told the student to figure it out themselves but since it was the first day back she was making an exception.

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Erin followed her, her head jumbled. She kept thinking about her harp, but then she kept jumping ahead a day- the full moon. Her wolf was anxious. It was a new school year and that meant new werewolves. For the hundredth time today she pushed her wolf down inside her and tried to not think about it.

◤ᔕᴀᖙɪᎩᴀ◢	 (sadiya931) ((i'm gonna post at the girls dorms))

unread topics | mark unread