Circe's Academy for Gifted Youth discussion

House of Ardor > About Ardor House

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 21, 2012 07:57PM) (new)

Ardor House
Current Head of House: Jack Adams
Current Captain: Elisabeth Adams

Wings/Buildings
-Oval common room in the centre, high ceilings - six stories high. Many books, as well as a small balcony circling it (staircase up provided from the dorm wings).

-Girls' dorm wing on the left. All students are two to a dorm, except the Captain. Six floors, 14 (and the captain) on the bottom, 19 on the top. Each floor's number is the first in their room number. On the fifth floor, there is a door to the common room balcony. On the first floor, there is a door to the courtyard.

-Boys' dorm wing on the right. All students are two to a dorm. Six floors, 14 on the bottom, 19 on the top. Each floor's number is the first in their room number. On the fifth floor, there is a door to the common room balcony. On the first floor, there is a door to the courtyard.

-Head's quarters are beyond the common room, beyond the courtyard. Here is where the Head of House, Jack Adams lives. Do not enter unless with permission.

-Courtyard is where there is a fountain, and benches and lawn space to sit, relax, and socialize.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack Adams' Guide to School Life
Written by him, of course!

Hey kids. If you're reading this, then that means that you've been placed in Ardor, which is quite lovely, if I do say so myself.

Of course, I want this to be the most brilliant experience of your life, so I'm going to give you a couple of guidelines, yeah?

1) Don't swear too badly, please. A couple words here and there won't hurt, but I don't want my students looking like blithering idiots to the rest of the school, swearing like sailors.

2) There is to be no sex. I don't care how long you've been dating, that is just beyond gross. Seriously. Especially at school.

3) Hands off the ginger. Elisabeth. If you dare look at her in a flirty way, flirt with her, ask her out, assault her, or sexually harass her, you will regret it. Seriously. Stay away from my niece.

4) Try and be nice to other students. I mean, no one can be nice all the time, but try. Try and get along with them, especially Vizir and Mahkfee - don't want to be on their bad side... Trust me. I've worked with their Heads for a while.

5) Show house pride. Be proud that you're an Ardor. Wear purple and gold with pride and show off your school colors.

I hope you have a brilliant time at Circe's Academy for Gifted Youth.

Sincerely,
Jack Adams
Head of Ardor House

unread topics | mark unread